+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311
Results 6,201 to 6,215 of 6215

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

His "body" was really just a duffel bag stuffed full of old denim jeans.
    Complicating things since 2009.

The fake jeanist was a laundry bag of jeans folded into his shape.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Best Jeanist had a clone ability like Doflamingo lol.

Oh! I wonder if Compress would be related to this dude that Gentle name dropped.

https://bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Oji_Harima
    Last edited by Cyclone_Baroness; November 17th, 2020 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Best Jeanist had a clone ability like Doflamingo lol.

Oh! I wonder if Compress would be related to this dude that Gentle name dropped.

https://bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Oji_Harima
    Turning stuff into easy to carry marbles would be a good power for a thief. And, it doesn't contradict my Harima Is The 2nd or 3rd OFA User theory so I'm down with it.

NNID: jervinnectar

I wonder who the 'he' referenced here is? If Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki are The Three Musketeers then the perspective would be from outside of those three. Hmm...
    She/Her

So this is the side project that made Hori take so many breaks during the climax of the arc, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    So this is the side project that made Hori take so many breaks during the climax of the arc, right?
    Maybe? I just assumed he was taking breaks cause of covid stuff. I'm intrigued where this will go if it's still following the movie universe plot.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieYBM View Post
    I wonder who the 'he' referenced here is? If Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki are The Three Musketeers then the perspective would be from outside of those three. Hmm...
    Well the the three musketeer were actually a group of 4 so maybe a reference to that?

The villain will have the "united we stand divided we fall" quirk.

I have seen people saying that the "WHA" in their costumes may mean World Hero Association, wich would be really cool.

Also, I know that Nine appears in the manga and Melissa in the spin-off, so are the movies canon?

The new movie would fit perfectly in the short time skip before this current arc. If it really does have something to do with a World Hero Association, I can see Endeavor being invited to some hero conference and bringing the boys along.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    That's what I'm thinking. Oh, man, PH. This could be it. If it's some kind of meeting for top heroes all over the world then we may see Captain Celebrity!

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyDogma View Post
    I have seen people saying that the "WHA" in their costumes may mean World Hero Association, wich would be really cool.

Also, I know that Nine appears in the manga and Melissa in the spin-off, so are the movies canon?
    I think they're B-level canon meaning it did happen as long as the manga doesn't directly contradict it.

NNID: jervinnectar

Oooh. I was trying to figure out what the HA was on Shoto's costume.

Also I hope these costume designs make it into the series. I like Bakugo's costumes minus the overly bulky gauntlets. But that sleeker design is much better.

Deku's is most improved. I know Mei does his upgrades but his color scheme looks really wonky to me with white gloves. For someone who gets bloodied as much as he does he should never wear white lol.

I like this newer version of Shoto's as well. His current costume looked too much like a UA gym outfit with a harness. But it was still miles better than his first.

If WHA really stands for World Hero Association I might be interested in the movie.

The internet works fast. There's so much fan art of the trio in their new costumes lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information