+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 330 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,180 of 6596

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Yeah, i don't think that Endeavor is the one that scarred Dabi. He has stronger flames than his father but he has a low tolerance to heat so he most likely burned himself trying to master his quirk. He showed his scars on the broadcast to manipulate the audience into thinking that his father did it and also to make him look vulnerable so the public would be more sympathetic to his plea. They will also think that Shoto's scar is also Endeavor's work so they will know that the abuse went on for a long time and affected all his children.

I agree that Dabi burned himself. It probably happened as a result of Endeavour's actions though. Maybe Dabi was put through such intense training that he ended up hurting himself, or - in a callback to Rei pouring boiling water on Shoto - he got so sick of his father that he couldn't stand his own resemblance to him and tried to melt his own face off.

There's a good chance Toya started out with red flames but they turned blue and his body couldn't handle it.

NNID: jervinnectar

Expected this twist but the execution was still absolutely wonderful.

As the spoilers are already trending on twitter, here's my grievances:
    Spoiler:
    I don't like Jeanist being alive for three reasons: 1)It undermines how cruel the Hero Commission was on mole Hawks operation; 2)If Hawks was being recorded and taped by the PLF how the hell did the managed the fake death; 3)It gives the Hero Commission some with a quirk in the same ballpark as Skeptic and Twice, some one that can create a equal body double.
    So saying to me that the number 2 hero, in a spy operation, probably with intel on when the raid would happen didn't have the means to KO or drug Twice a leave the premisses? A hero that has been raised as a child soldier for the majority of his life lack this skills? I call bull on that.

Break Next week.
    I wonder what the hell is this side project that has Hori taking so many breaks in the middle of an arc climax, another movie?

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Spoiler:
    I don't like Jeanist being alive for three reasons: 1)It undermines how cruel the Hero Commission was on mole Hawks operation; 2)If Hawks was being recorded and taped by the PLF how the hell did the managed the fake death; 3)It gives the Hero Commission some with a quirk in the same ballpark as Skeptic and Twice, some one that can create a equal body double.
    So saying to me that the number 2 hero, in a spy operation, probably with intel on when the raid would happen didn't have the means to KO or drug Twice a leave the premisses? A hero that has been raised as a child soldier for the majority of his life lack this skills? I call bull on that.

Break Next week.
    I wonder what the hell is this side project that has Hori taking so many breaks in the middle of an arc climax, another movie?
    Are you sure the breaks Horikoshi are taking are not because of those times?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinomoto View Post
    Are you sure the breaks Horikoshi are taking are not because of those times?
    No, his author comments on WSJ about the breaks are about him doing drawings for an exciting project.

No, his author comments on WSJ about the breaks are about him doing drawings for an exciting project.
    I see. Thank you, i had no idea.

Spoiler:

Break Next week.
    Spoiler:
    my guess is that Hawks was going off script with saving private jin. The commission said kill and he said “but what if”. Did the spoilers confirm a fake body? Just a poor lanky blonde dude replacement would work for the purposes of the commission and the league.

The thing with jeanist is that it keeps a pin on society unraveling immediately, it cast doubts on the endeavor reveal being fake; and allows him to actually tell the truth, and chose to face the consequences instead of being taken down by a villain. As for the heroes rankings, edgeshot doesn’t has the charisma or presence to be a no1 hero, and beyond that, up to Ryugu no one else has the discipline or presence to do it.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:

Break Next week.
    Spoiler:
    my guess is that Hawks was going off script with saving private jin. The commission said kill and he said “but what if”. Did the spoilers confirm a fake body? Just a poor lanky blonde dude replacement would work for the purposes of the commission and the league.

The thing with jeanist is that it keeps a pin on society unraveling immediately, it cast doubts on the endeavor reveal being fake; and allows him to actually tell the truth, and chose to face the consequences instead of being taken down by a villain. As for the heroes rankings, edgeshot doesn’t has the charisma or presence to be a no1 hero, and beyond that, up to Ryugu no one else has the discipline or presence to do it.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    The spoilers just show him dropping out of the sky with the with the gigantic metallic fiber rolls and capturing Toya as he was about to Prominence Burn Enji. No explanation yet over the fake body.

Great that you guys use spoiler tags. I don´t like spoilers at all.

Vigilantes 89
    Spoiler:

Step 1:Start underground fight club
    Step 2: Inject trigger mist
    Step 3: Use Kurogiri powers to open portal to the patrons
    Step 4: Insert hand in Kurogiri's portal to stole powers
    Step 5: Profit.

Fooking diabolical mate.

Spoiler:
    Never Checked The Body: The Touya Todoroki Story

Latest one out. To bulk up chapters now or read. (This is one of those manga i like bulking up chapters in)

That was a good Vigilantes chapter. That Kurogiri/AFO combo was scary. It's starting to look like O'Clock knew who AFO was and purposely went after him. Very brave if that's true.

As for who that mystery person is. I think it's a Number. Maybe No. 5.

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    As for who that mystery person is. I think it's a Number. Maybe No. 5.
    Thought the same, they went to number 9 after all.
    Last edited by pariston_hill; November 13th, 2020 at 06:19 PM.

My guess for the whole Endevour-Touya thing is

Spoiler:
    Touya was Endeavour's favourite due to his potential and Touya loved the attention but Endeavour was pushing him a bit too hard. However when Shoto was born Endeavour turned all his attention onto him and effectively neglected Touya. Touya felt like he had put in all this work, burning himself multiple times, only to be tossed aside when another brother with the right quirk was born. So Touya kept trying to improve and improve while growing to resent Endeavour, however it was never good enough. So in some act of rage and resentment Touya unleashed his quirk further than his body could handle and ended up burning himself and their house down. He than ran away, maybe when it was happening Endeavour prioritised getting Shoto to safety than cooling down Touya and that was the last straw for him.

Either way it's going to be a mix of Endeavour's neglect and Touya's own jealousy that brought him to this point.

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007930
    Spoiler:
    We lost the change of having Dabi dab, what a waste.

my god this is turning into bleach level of hey im here no im here wait hes here and there he comes
    someone should do a compilation of people arriving at this very spot dramatically in this arc
    as much as I like some depth into Dabi, that was really an attempt at a retcon towards Endeavour's character and trying to paint him in a better light.
    It's really fine if he was a full time jerk father and going the vegeta route is better than creating flashbacks that mess with character consistency.
    I might be a little too vocal but I do enjoy Endeavour as a character.

I don't think it messes with the consistency. If he was completely heartless Fuyumi wouldn't stand by him. And Rei would just go on hating him forever too. But she seems to have some fondness.

Jeanist being alive might help throw some of Dabi's growing credibility out the window.

That brief comment from Compress...Is he related to someone special too? Maybe if Dabi is taken into custody we'll be able to get more info on Compress. I can't recall if Dabi was the only member the Heroes couldn't find background info on.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information