+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 325 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,960 of 6500

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

One thing i can say it is refreshing to see a female hero that is supposed to have super strength be buff like Nana. I always found it ridiculous that females built like twigs could compete physically with men twice their size.

After hearing AFO“s explanation and seeing how happy he is with Tomura trying to kill him in the OFA“s world, it makes me wonder if he is actually not trying to take over Shiggy, maybe he is just the side effect of the quirk itself (just like the wills of the OFA users or the ghosts of owners of the stolen quirks)

Makes me wonder if that means that the Nomus have the personalities of various people too or if Tomura will too have nightmares of the original owners of the quirks that AFO stole.

The Toga“s part was also interesting, it seems that Uraraka will be the one to answer the question.

This chapter has got to be the contender for the worst one ever.
    It has no place in an otherwise pretty enjoyable arc.

Discovered Stowaway Lord Gaimon's Avatar

the "should heroes kill extremely dangerous insane murderers" moral dilemma is so lame

Yeeeahhh. I kinda figured ghost world would lead up to a confrontation like this. Glad it was only part of one chapter.

Almost forgot, now that Deku knows who Tomura is and Bakugo may be in the bench for a while, All Might may have to finally spill all the beans. On the other hand, I may be wrong, but in a certain part of the chapter it seems that Deku was feeling empathy for Shiggy and the text in the scene is about Deku“s need to help people suffering, so maybe Deku will try to reason or save Shiggy in the future (I doubt he will succeed though)

This is the scene I am talking about:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaimon View Post
    the "should heroes kill extremely dangerous insane murderers" moral dilemma is so lame
    Oh man, the emphasis on this means that this manga is going down the obito is a cool dude dattebayo route now.

I think "should heroes kill extremely dangerous insane murderers" is a gross simplification of what is happening. Is the basically to say that cops just terminate criminals on sight because from their POV they are insane dangerous murderers.
    AFO and Shigi, given what both has show to be clear psychotic tendencies should be target yes. But saying that child soldier Hawks only method of subduing Twice, when the heroes are attacking the complex you both are, is murder is basically saying heroes don't have enough training or tools to do their job as super powerful law enforcement.
    Fuck, Enji Todoroki, abusive father and husband, with a very dangerous and powerful quirk, only offed nomus and aimed for Shigi's head. And the nomu thing coming out USJ nomu confirmation that they are no longer human as they are non responsive to stimuli that is not giving by their master.

hawks tried to take him peacefully twice left him no other option. and LoV aren't normal criminals they are more similar to an invading army.

Hawks should brought a heavy duty tranq.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Fuck, Enji Todoroki, abusive father and husband, with a very dangerous and powerful quirk, only offed nomus and aimed for Shigi's head. And the nomu thing coming out USJ nomu confirmation that they are no longer human as they are non responsive to stimuli that is not giving by their master.
    yes, which proves that there isn't really a problem of heroes extrajudicially killing people, they only do it when it's absolutely necessary.

hawks tried to take him peacefully twice left him no other option.
    Ok a criminal doesn't cooperate in his arrest, better kill him. Is not like Hawks has been trained since childhood to be a hero. Is not like the number 2 hero doesn't have means to subdue or knockout an opponent. And it's not like he took as his part as in the raid as removing Twice from the PLF.

and LoV aren't normal criminals they are more similar to an invading army.
    Look at Spinner, Compress, pre awakening Toga, Magne and the guy the burns himself using his quirk, yes right.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

yes, which proves that there isn't really a problem of heroes extrajudicially killing people, they only do it when it's absolutely necessary.
    Reanimated corpses or mutated people with no will still count as people in the end of the day?

Ok a criminal doesn't cooperate in his arrest, better kill him. Is not like Hawks has been trained since childhood to be a hero. Is not like the number 2 hero doesn't have means to subdue or knockout an opponent. And it's not like he took as his part as in the raid as removing Twice from the PLF.

Look at Spinner, Compress, pre awakening Toga, Magne and the guy the burns himself using his quirk, yes right.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Reanimated corpses or mutated people with no will still count as people in the end of the day?
    Shigaraki and his cronies would no longer be considered simple criminals in the real world but an actual terrorist organization. What to they send against terrorists? Military personnel and other counter-terrorist organizations with heavy weaponry that will absolutely shoot to kill if the opposition does not surrender peacefully. Hawk asked Twice multiple times to surrender and he refused so he offed him like anyone in his position should. Now if Twice gave himself up and Hawk executed him in cold blood that would be considered a war crime and Toga's point would actually make sense.

i don't think hawks could have done that and even if he did, i cannot imagine a society at any point in human history that wouldn't for the most part go "yeah, ok" at someone killing a terrorist who had just turned down multiple offers to stand down and receive rehabilitative care, and was trying to massacre thousands.
    i'm talking about the current LoV (PLF) which is trying to destroy the country.

no? my point is that even a guy like Endeavor never killed a villan before, they are only doing it now because the fate of the entire country is at stake.

I would argue that the high ends count as human, since they still have some form of will and personalities. The fact that the winged nomu tried to catch Deku also suggests that the regular ones may also have their originals wills inside them (or perhaps a combination of all the quirks wills, wich makes them extra creepier)

Crap, I am wondering if the author of Vigilantes will end using the whole quirk ghost thing with number six, that way we may see Knucle-duster one last time after the flashback. Though it may be just a OFA/AFO“s thing.

Toga's bit at the end was mad corny, what a hilarious thing to ponder as she stands upon the back of Gigantomachia

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Toga's bit at the end was mad corny, what a hilarious thing to ponder as she stands upon the back of Gigantomachia
    The whole chapter was silly between ghosts fighting it out and Toga the terrorist trying to sound deep questioning hero society and demanding answers from kids. Apparently her and her ilk can destroy, ruin lives and kill as much as they please while society should offer them absolute clemency. Pure lunacy.
    Last edited by PatTraverse; October 11th, 2020 at 04:05 PM.

I liked this chapter. I know people are annoyed at AFO coming back into the picture but I see it as temporary. Shigaraki will eventually surpass him like Deku will with All Might. But, I do like the bit with AFO being haunted by dreams of the people he stole from. The more negative side effects from his quirk the more it fits into the My Hero Universe.

I just wish we saw more Users than Nana the the First fighting AFO/Shiggy. At least have Banjo show up.

And, once again Dabi wants to take a crack at a weakened Endeavor. I love how excited he is about it.

As for Toga striking the Should Heroes Kill debate again. I'm glad she brought it up. Sure, it makes sense to me someone as dangerous as Twice had to go if he didn't surrender but Toga is crazy and biased. No way would she see it that way.

NNID: jervinnectar

Yeah, we're not supposed to automatically side with Toga just because she brought up the subject.
    It's just something she's thinking about in her own warped mind, and I'm interested to see what kind of conversation will result between herself and Ochako.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Toga is literally an unrepentant serial killer and she's making weird fucking equivalencies because she's evil.

Dabi is also implicitly a serial killer but he's a loser so no one really cares.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information