+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 325 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 6500

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Yeah I'm not sure where this is going now. Or why AFO can remote control Shiggy in the 1st place and not have it set off any alarms at Tartarus.

That image of Shigaraki head splitting to show Sylar was cool.

It's weird that Sylar is a real thing in Facepalm head. I thought it was metaphor before but now they are fighting for control of Deku or something and Nana is going to confront them. It's weird to me and I dont like it.

AFOīs inside shiggy remind me of the way All Might appears inside Deku, though in this case it seems to have sentience. It makes me wonder if the real AFO is hearing all of this or that thing is just a part of AFOīs soul that came with the quirk. That said, the line "I can hear my little brother voice" from back then makes me think is the first case.

As for why they are all in the same place right now, I think is basically because both Deku and Tomura are connected by the stealing quirk, wich I donīt think will work fully, since OFA seems to have a will of their own.

The part that I donīt like about this is that it seems AFO was going for the usual "new body" plan. I hope eventually Tomura ends killing him, with AFOīs approval (kinda like a certain villain from Soul Eater)

If there's something strange
    In your neighborhood
    Guess who it is?
    GHOST NANA

I'm still going with my theory the Shigaraki Bros. are twins with the older getting the full quirk while the younger (1st User) only got a piece of it. That would explain AFO (the guy) having access to the OFA world (?).

As for the huge status quo change this arc is making, I love it. I absolutely love not knowing where the story is going but that things will never be the same after this.

I'm hoping for an AFO backstory soon or at least when he decided to put his Body Steal Plan into motion. And, I don't see Team Uraraka doing anything against Giganto but maybe that sedative will finally kick in when he reaches Jaku.

NNID: jervinnectar

Not enjoying AFO pulling an Orachimaru (the villains also passing the torch for the next generation just like the heroes was one of my favourite aspects of the series.)
    Also where the hell is Monoma? Kinda suspecious if you ask me.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Not enjoying AFO pulling an Orachimaru (the villains also passing the torch for the next generation just like the heroes was one of my favourite aspects of the series.)
    I feel the same, if AFO wanted a new body there was no need of making Shiggy into a competent leader. So I am wondering if what really AFO wants is for his student to surpass his influence and eventually kill him, in short, maybe he thinks that if Tomura isnīt able to resist his will he doesnīt deserves to be the next him.

And why now, after all these years, instead of switching early and not become zombie lanky hobo adult if the point was to rub it in to all might/nana? Pull the orochimaru early, or take someone more pre trained like Mirio or Endeavor.

I think this is an emergency button kind of deal, or the more likely option, I doubt AFO went around gifting AFO (the quirk) to do experiments, and now he’s testing the limits of its possession, and might just say “fuck it, give it to machia” as a better vessel for AFO (the person) instead of the original plan of just leaving AFO (the quirk) to shiggy
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I never believed AFO really cared about Tomura. The guy is a huge manipulator. I doubt it was a coincidence he stumbled across a young Tomura. Once AFO got injured I can see him shifting his plan to not only make Tomura a villain but use him as a vassal. There's no reason I can think of to give him the original All For One quirk otherwise.

As for why now, I think it was about leading Tomura on a path where he unlocks his body's full potential and wants to modify his body. Also, Ujiko probably hadn't ironed out all the bugs for the procedure until recently. The only thing AFO didn't count on was doing too good a job with raising Shigaraki who's too strong willed even for him.

What Nectar says makes sense but i agree with pretty much everyone else that this was implemented poorly into the story.

The fight got really dragged out even before this.

I mean I'm still enjoying it, but the opening parts were a lot more tense and engaging in comparison. The contrived way in which Aizawa's quirk was dealt with didn't help much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Some sort of collab happening in December with Bunbugou Cafe (whatever that is).

https://bun-cafe.com/archives/122194

There was a teaser video I can't seem to link cause it was on tumblr. But the video showcased particular characters by their hero names and Bakugo's is just listed as XXXX. I swear, his name better be the most awesome thing with all this secrecy lol.

Vigilantes 87
    Cameos galore

Vigilantes 87 talk

Spoiler:
    I'm loving where this flashback is going. First Rappa, now Mirko and Fat Gum. Give me all the cameos.

O'Clock should have no trouble getting trigger, so I wonder if all this will lead back to him first discovering the existence of the Villain Factory.

Vigilantes

Spoiler:
    I swear Mirko is a descendant of that rabbit from Monty Python's Holy Grail. Just blood thirty for no reason lol.

Chap 287 scan for the impatient.

Spoiler:

I'm biased of course, but the biggest thing I got out of this chapter was the Toga stuff!
    Looks like she's gonna get to have a heart to heart with Ochako soon, just like Shiggy and Izuku did at the shopping mall a long while back.

Considering the thoughts in Toga's mind about heroes right now,
    Ochako seems like the perfect person to bump into because (after the Overhaul arc) she re-affirmed that she wants to save people.
    Well, Ochako... here's your person to be saved. Can you actually do it?

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Spoiler:
    Can't help but comment, that ghost shit is so corny.

Spoiler:
    For real.
    I'm ten times more invested in Toga's character thread (bias aside) than the ghost shenanigans.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Also where the hell is Monoma? Kinda suspecious if you ask me.
    I completely agree.

I thought Horikoshi was drawing influence from the Siths and how they always expected their Apprentices to surpass them and ultimately kill them.

Its a shame he went for the boring and more well trodden path.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Is still very Sheev to have continence plans to be alive after your original body dies. Let's just hope Hori is not so much a fan of the sequels.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007784
    Spoiler:
    Ghost fight was lame. Dabi having the time of his life. And Toga asking us if thing are gonna be alright. Leading again to the point, is legally or morally ok for a hero to kill. AFO and Nu Shigi probably, Twice and the other league members not so much.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information