+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 292 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 5840

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Spoiler:
    I can see KD being dead, but him becoming a Nomu is pretty dark. I don't see how that would work other than having the series end on a somewhat bitter note. Unless, The Crawler takes up the mantle of looking into AFO's organization (like O'Clock was doing before AFO got him), but I don't see a purpose in doing that now with everything that's happened in the main series so far.

Buuuuut, Pop also had something bad happen to her so I can't completely rule it out. OH! I just thought of a reason to make KD a Nomu. To inspire Koichi to keep working as the Crawler (Hero Version). Still hope it doesn't happen though.
    Spoiler:

Direct acknowledgement of Koichi's progress by his master.

I imagine a funeral where every character shows up including the daughter. Aizawa probably behind a tree. Also an epilogue scene where we see grown Koichi save someone. The police run after him and catch him. And then he reveals he actually has his licence and when the police look at his name one says that sounds familiar. And we see it's O'clock (lI?)

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Spoiler:

Direct acknowledgement of Koichi's progress by his master.

I imagine a funeral where every character shows up including the daughter. Aizawa probably behind a tree. Also an epilogue scene where we see grown Koichi save someone. The police run after him and catch him. And then he reveals he actually has his licence and when the police look at his name one says that sounds familiar. And we see it's O'clock (lI?)
    Not a fan of The Crawler changing his name, but since this is probably the last arc I'll give my predictions too.
    Spoiler:
    No. 6, either with or against Ujiko's wishes, brings bio-monsters to the hospital. Midnight calls in some of her hero friends to help stop them.

Koichi arrives in time to stop No. 6 from killing Pop and No. 6 tries to kill Koichi. No. 6 realizes Koichi is faster in every way and is so upset he blows himself up trying to take Koichi and Pop with him. The two get away.

Pop is cleared of all charges. Makoto moves to America. Koichi is a part-time local hero. Team Soga are detectives or run Koichi's agency if he gets one. And...KD is not dead and Koichi takes him to AFO where he punches him in the face for stealing his quirk all those years ago, and apologizes to Koichi and Pop for ditching them without saying goodbye.

Man, I hope KD isn't dead.

NNID: jervinnectar

Spoiler:

I think Koichi beats #6 with smarts and resourcesfulness instead of speed for maximum humiliation like maybe forcing #6 into a race and he is so focused he fall into the trap set for him. And the lesson being speed was never the most important thing about O clock.

After he is captured they get the info of where to find his base wherethey find the experiments and close the villain factory(and why they never link it to nomus). Then we get an ominous shot of Ujiko talking about how from now on they'll have to lay low and experiment underground since the police got that close. It's a giant setback this crawler has caused but they will recover.

I
    Spoiler:
    Still think that 6 was the previous project, and after he probably went AWOL on Ujiko he is bound to become the first mindless black nomu.

MHA is sooo good man!!!! cant get enough of it

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007664
    Spoiler:
    Hori had to give Deku an afro so he could be a champ. Someone took a page of coach Usopp's book.

Oh this chapter gave some much needed interactions. Loved it.

Pretty good chapter, it made me like Bakugo a lot more, still waiting for the eventual apology though. Seeing Deku practicing with his classmates was funny and cute, but I hope those three still get to shine later, specially Uraraka (she should ask Mai for a Jetpack so she too can fly freely)

Also, All Might hiding something from Deku is weird, maybe the thing about the fourth user will come into play next chapter and make Deku unable to defeat Shiggy.

The fight itself was cool too, easy to follow too, someone from 4chan said it reminded them of the Overhaul vs Deku final fight in the anime, so maybe Hori liked it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyDogma View Post
    Pretty good chapter, it made me like Bakugo a lot more, still waiting for the eventual apology though. Seeing Deku practicing with his classmates was funny and cute, but I hope those three still get to shine later, specially Uraraka (she should ask Mai for a Jetpack so she too can fly freely)

Also, All Might hiding something from Deku is weird, maybe the thing about the fourth user will come into play next chapter and make Deku unable to defeat Shiggy.

The fight itself was cool too, easy to follow too, someone from 4chan said it reminded them of the Overhaul vs Deku final fight in the anime, so maybe Hori liked it a lot.
    Its possible that Deku first unlocked Float when he fought Overhaul. The anime rose some questions about that Eri may have allowed Deku to access all of the OFA quirks. Those gigantic multi-punches are still a mystery:

Dunno, I think the giant fist thing is just the anime taking some liberties to make the scene more flashy, like Bakugo flying so high during the AFO vs All Might. About the float thing, considering that the dream had yet to happen at that point, its more likely that Deku was moving kicking the air like All Migh does.

I'll also add, All Might is dumb. Everything he withholds is just going to traumatize Deku more. I can just feel it. I don't know why All Might thinks training in advance for possible powers will negate all the questions that are bound to come up. How many more can be masked under the super strength, air and whip quirks?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I'll also add, All Might is dumb. Everything he withholds is just going to traumatize Deku more. I can just feel it. I don't know why All Might thinks training in advance for possible powers will negate all the questions that are bound to come up. How many more can be masked under the super strength, air and whip quirks?
    I think he was hoping for the rest of the quirks to appear in private and then forbiding Deku from using them in public, thing that would fail the very moment Deku was really was in trouble.

If OFA goes public the governement may want to give it to another adult hero or another secret agent like Hawks, wich would turn OFA in a weapon of the state, one that gets more powerfull every generation (though I think it will eventually be to strong for anyone to handle)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I'll also add, All Might is dumb. Everything he withholds is just going to traumatize Deku more.
    this is what bugs me this chapter and for a while now.
    Like didn't we get a chapter with Deku having a crisis because All Might was wishy-washy about stuff?
    I thought it was acknowledged and the narrative moved past that.

I mean yeah, he's obviously never been through parenting or teaching as a No1 hero figure but you figured he would be more charming and upfront a person.
    He's just..not really that charismatic a guy compared to his supposed in universe grandeur

All Might doing some real mentor work by using the kids with similar quirk to teach Deku and also prepare him for the power he doesnt have yet. Im impressed. Maybe he's not so useless after all. Him keeping information about a previous user is just annoying tho. It's nice having some semi acknowledgement from Bakugo that he was a dick. Maybe someday there will even be a scene where he says sorry.

Flamebeard can hover and with Bakugo he go go give Deku some assist. I'm expecting gravity girl and IIda to show up at some point.

Guess n4 was Trouble for All

My guess is that number 4 killed himself, on the inheritance montage he is not as beat up as any of the other one for all users, meaning he had time to leave, but even then seemed more distraught than the people missing arms or A ton of blood.

In all migths defense, I’d rather hold that one back a while as well, or at least not just blab it out in a notebook.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I had to re-read. But it looks like Bakugo is gonna launch Endeavor lol. That's gonna be a huge explosion to get that dude airborne fast.

Talk about some much needed interaction between Bakugo and All Might. All Might really is the only person Bakugo can talk to about his feelings without him yelling. It's a good dynamic.

Deku's arms are f-ed after this fight. Time to unlock that healing factor.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    My guess is that number 4 killed himself, on the inheritance montage he is not as beat up as any of the other one for all users, meaning he had time to leave, but even then seemed more distraught than the people missing arms or A ton of blood.

In all migths defense, Id rather hold that one back a while as well, or at least not just blab it out in a notebook.
    Interesting. I like where you're going with this. If it's true maybe it has something to do with the 3rd User. Either way, I like that maybe some of the Users weren't completely heroic. There's a reason Horikoshi has revealed the 2nd and 3rd Users. I have a long standing theory that one of them is Oji Harima, the thief mentioned along with All For One and Destro as one of Japan's most notorious criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    I
    Spoiler:
    Still think that 6 was the previous project, and after he probably went AWOL on Ujiko he is bound to become the first mindless black nomu.
    No. 6 is an artificial human so he's definitely an experiment (Just like Invisible Girl, if my theory about Ujiko creating her is right). Him going AWOL would be interesting. If that's the case, I can see The Villain Factory itself ultimately taking out No. 6 if he doesn't blow himself up.

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Talk about some much needed interaction between Bakugo and All Might. All Might really is the only person Bakugo can talk to about his feelings without him yelling. It's a good dynamic.
    For me it was the first time that Hori actually showed instead of saying that Bakugo had character development.

Deku's arms are f-ed after this fight. Time to unlock that healing factor.
    Or better the return of Loli backpack.

Interesting. I like where you're going with this. If it's true maybe it has something to do with the 3rd User. Either way, I like that maybe some of the Users weren't completely heroic. There's a reason Horikoshi has revealed the 2nd and 3rd Users. I have a long standing theory that one of them is Oji Harima, the thief mentioned along with All For One and Destro as one of Japan's most notorious criminals.
    That's certainly better and more interesting than the BACK U GO theory.

No. 6 is an artificial human so he's definitely an experiment (Just like Invisible Girl, if my theory about Ujiko creating her is right). Him going AWOL would be interesting. If that's the case, I can see The Villain Factory itself ultimately taking out No. 6 if he doesn't blow himself up.
    Besides O'Clock's and regeneration, do we have confirmation that Nomura has any other quirk?

Personally, I've been seeing Bakugo's development pretty clearly throughout the story.
    But that debate's been trodden into the ground.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[SubscribeStar]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information