+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 275 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,440 of 5486

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

I think we need one big moment of Deku Self-sacrificing himself and consequently getting defeated by Shigaraki in this arc. I just hope that it won't be for Bakugo as that's already played out.

But most importantly he needs a huge and defining loss before the end of the arc.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

There's so much that could happen in these next few chapters. Deku losing part of OFA would be interesting. Like maybe he'll only have access to the powers he hadn't unlocked yet.

I kinda understand the Dabi/Touya theorists and the never ending confirmation. Cause now that a bunch of near ends are unleashed, I'm expecting Jeanist Nomu.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    I am expecting Bakagyou to lose his quirk and the situation of him and Deku just get reversed like their childhood. Though Deku is going to be much benevolent. Maybe Bakagyou will fall to the dark side....
    We already had that arc. They very, very explicitly made the point that Bakugo isn't going to go all Sasuke on us.

If anything, the knowledge that the newest movie's ending was the original ending planned for the manga gives us ideas for where it could actually all go.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

From Elvis in Memphis Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

If anyone's losing their Quirk it's probably Aizawa so that Horikoshi doesn't have to write around it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    We already had that arc. They very, very explicitly made the point that Bakugo isn't going to go all Sasuke on us.

If anything, the knowledge that the newest movie's ending was the original ending planned for the manga gives us ideas for where it could actually all go.
    Might also explain why one of the shrouded OFA users had Bakugo silhouette.

No, don't open the BACK U GO door Robby, that's MHA pandoras box

So, in my opinion, the options for this arc ending with the heroes losing, taking as a fact that Shiggy will get away with most of his pals, are the following:

-Aizawa dies (unlikely and pretty cruel considering how many people have died for his sake)
    -Aizawa loses his quirk (likely and extra motivation for Eri)
    -Bakugo loses his quirk (would be ironic and interesting to see how it affects Bakugo until Eri can heal him, also considering that he knows how OFA works)
    -Deku loses part of OFA (part of the stored power and a couple of quirks, blackwhip among them)
    -Gran Torino dies (considering that he is based in Yoda, the guy is already overstaying)
    -Deku dies (but one of OFAs quirks is a regeneration one, so he actually survives...)
    -A student or more end dying (Sato, Tail-Man, maybe one from class B)
    -Iida dies by sacrificing himself, forcing Stain to admit he was wrong and convincing him to help the heroes, becoming the leader of a suicide squad sort of secret group.
    -None of this happens, but U.A. and the other hero schools are forced to close because they let the kids so close to the danger.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Wait, what's that? I have no idea about any of this.

The movie ending was not the original ending it was one of many ideas Hori had for the ending and the movie only took a rough concept of it.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    I think we need one big moment of Deku Self-sacrificing himself and consequently getting defeated by Shigaraki in this arc. I just hope that it won't be for Bakugo as that's already played out.

But most importantly he needs a huge and defining loss before the end of the arc.
    Why the hell does he need a lost? Him losing means his death.

Quote Originally Posted by can't View Post
    But Shigi can't lose either. Him losing means his death also.

Omg, Hori wrote himself into a corner, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Besides using Black Whip, I can see a desperate Deku going 100% on Shigaraki. He did the same against Overhaul, but this time there's no Eri backing him up.

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by can't View Post

I am mostly basing my opinion on the fact that MHA is heavily structured under the Heroes Journey formula.

Deku saving Bakugou was his call to action. His Threshold/Guardian is All Might. He's biggest challenge so far was the Loss of All Might.

Now we are at the Abyss, Death and Rebirth stage.

In this stage, the heroes often suffers a catastrophic loss that accelerates or forces them to undergo a transformation that will lead to them atoning for their Loss.

So Deku has to suffer a true and huge loss himself, probably leading the story into a flashback where Deku will come back transformed and looking to take down Shiggy and the Villain league as atonement.

I don't know, I might not be explaining the Heroe's journey properly but if you google it, you will see all the parallels.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Twice also got the under-cover (Miruko got the back one)
    Spoiler:

Really missing him, but at least we can look foward to his arc in the anime.

This might be wishful thinking, but what are the odds that Shigaraki might have a life reviving quirk? I'm wondering how powerful he might be at this point.

Also, Shigaraki can lose and still survive thanks to Gigantomachia. I can easily see him being their out should things go bad. I'm not saying it'll happen like that, but it is possible. It's not the first time that it's happened.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

Resurrection is an easy way to kill a manga that tries to be on the realistic side. Eri's quirk is already too much, which is why it can't be controlled at will.
    Wash your hands.

Hori posted a sketch for volume 27, he really is horny for Miruko and isnt hiding it XD She even got more pages in the volume extras, so with that in mind, its a given that she has plot armor and will have more screentime later in the series. Maybe she will be Iida teacher or something.

Spoiler:

Aside from Tokoyami, funniest part about the sketch is how Iida is the only normal looking one aside from Miruko.

Spoiler:
    it was that day...my respect for Mt Lady...rose substantially.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    Spoiler:
    it was that day...my respect for Mt Lady...rose substantially.
    Spoiler:
    I call it bullshit. The guy leveled up a mountain when Kurogiri was captured. Hes been constantly been described as a walking natural disaster, even dark shadow was afraid of him, and now a newbie hero can stop him?

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Spoiler:
    I call it bullshit. The guy leveled up a mountain when Kurogiri was captured. He’s been constantly been described as a walking natural disaster, even dark shadow was afraid of him, and now a newbie hero can stop him?
    Spoiler:
    Oh I agree, she's gonna get roflstompped. Guy just woke up so he's probably shocked someone else is as big as him.

Where are you seeing this?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information