+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 223 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 4441

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

  1. #4421

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Bang Boi is his name and you can guess his game.

  2. #4422
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    That seems like Mineta name.



  3. #4423

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    I secretly believe Midnight approved Grape Juice to make Mineta more of a loser.

    The Dabi Touya thing is still up in the air until stated. It's a high chance. But my god it would be amazing if he wasn't a Todoroki. One single family shouldn't be able to cause such a mess for everyone lol. Like I know that happens in real life but fiction wise it kinda drives me nuts. The world is bigger than that.

  4. #4424
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    The Dabi Touya thing is still up in the air until stated. It's a high chance. But my god it would be amazing if he wasn't a Todoroki. One single family shouldn't be able to cause such a mess for everyone lol. Like I know that happens in real life but fiction wise it kinda drives me nuts. The world is bigger than that.
    Isn't it just Dabi tho? Flamebeard is a hero and good at it. Also we might care for Dabi but he's just an underling. And if you mean their power level Flamebeard bred them for it and only got a 50% success rate. Nothing to brag about really.



  5. #4425

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Does the Dabi count as a real mystery at this point?
    It's the new "Tobi is Obito"

  6. #4426

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Man Hori is sure dropping a bomb next chapter.




  7. #4427

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler for next chapter...Wow.

    Spoiler:
    Haha. Man people who don't read Vigilantes are gonna be confused. I wonder how this will be handled in the anime.

  8. #4428

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Spoiler for next chapter...Wow.

    Spoiler:
    Haha. Man people who don't read Vigilantes are gonna be confused. I wonder how this will be handled in the anime.
    Spoiler:
    The Vigilantes volume that introduces Shirakumo was released yesterday. They know exactly what they're doing.

  9. #4429

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler:

    That, or next chapter will contain the abridged version.

    I'm not connecting a VPN just to read the website series. Again.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  10. #4430

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Spoiler for next chapter...Wow.

    Spoiler:
    Haha. Man people who don't read Vigilantes are gonna be confused. I wonder how this will be handled in the anime.
    Probably by having...
    Spoiler:
    Aizawa flashback right after the joint training arc.




  11. #4431
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    A fun image I came across for christmas
    Spoiler:



  12. #4432
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Well, had I known Vigilantes would tie in so much with the main story, would have read it by now. Heads up would have been nice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...n/0/253/page/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  13. #4433

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler:
    I didn't expected Kurogiri to be so young.




  14. #4434

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Well, had I known Vigilantes would tie in so much with the main story, would have read it by now. Heads up would have been nice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...n/0/253/page/1
    You can read chapters 59 to 65 to get the relevant tie in for this MHA chapter.

  15. #4435
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    You can read chapters 59 to 65 to get the relevant tie in for this MHA chapter.
    I always intended to catch up when I have the time. Just that the moment is gone, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  16. #4436

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    What the what?!
    How? How?!
    Spoiler:
    So, Black Mist is Shirakumo? Or, at least his body is? lol Aw, man. And here I thought the Shirakumo shout out in the Class A VS Class B arc was Hori throwing MHV a bone.

    From reading Vigilantes, my guess is Black Mist is the first official Nomu. Instead of creating an artificial human like No. 6 (and 9 but I haven't seen the movie), Ujiko went in a different direction using human bodies as the starting point. But, there's still the question of why Ujiko stopped the Number Series. My only guess is while powerful, the Numbers have free will and that's a big no no for someone like the Doctor.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  17. #4437

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    What the what?!
    How? How?!
    Spoiler:
    So, Black Mist is Shirakumo? Or, at least his body is? lol Aw, man. And here I thought the Shirakumo shout out in the Class A VS Class B arc was Hori throwing MHV a bone.

    From reading Vigilantes, my guess is Black Mist is the first official Nomu. Instead of creating an artificial human like No. 6 (and 9 but I haven't seen the movie), Ujiko went in a different direction using human bodies as the starting point. But, there's still the question of why Ujiko stopped the Number Series. My only guess is while powerful, the Numbers have free will and that's a big no no for someone like the Doctor.
    Spoiler:
    The number series is a failure given how much free-will they seem to have and how hard is to control them, i don't think Kuro is the first Nomu, the number series seems to be the prototype for that and the human-hardware upgrades. Kurogiri/Shirakumo would be the first of High Ends, a blend of multiple quirks, completely loyal, but with sentience. Now besides owning orphanages and private clinics do the good Doctor also has access on morgues?! How top of the line credit on the medical world Ujiko's real identity has?




  18. #4438

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Spoiler:
    The number series is a failure given how much free-will they seem to have and how hard is to control them, i don't think Kuro is the first Nomu, the number series seems to be the prototype for that and the human-hardware upgrades. Kurogiri/Shirakumo would be the first of High Ends, a blend of multiple quirks, completely loyal, but with sentience. Now besides owning orphanages and private clinics do the good Doctor also has access on morgues?! How top of the line credit on the medical world Ujiko's real identity has?
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, that's possible too, but I'm assuming Black Mist has been around for a long time. If that's the case I'd consider him the original Nomu and the eventual prototype for High Ends. Either way, he was some kind of stepping stone to further Ujiko's ambitions.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  19. #4439

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    One further question.

    Spoiler:
    Bakugo's headband is solid? I thought it was just stiff fabric. Not like sharp...lol.

  20. #4440

    Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

    Spoiler:
    Eh, I think we can put this incident down to the "laws of comedy".

    ---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 5 guests)

  1. Panda Bear

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts