+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 223 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 4453

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

By the episode titles there’s a chance this season ends with the JP rankings ceremony. So the lackluster raid will only be about half a season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigilantes 65 Talk:
    What a great end to Aizawa's flashback and arc. He really was as close to a vigilante a hero can be. I wanna see where things go with the cat cafe and again, I love it when the series addresses things like large mutants and government programs that help them. I'd love to see another hero from the main series become a temporary supporting character.

MHA Talk:
    I want Bakugo to have a talk with Natsu and tell him to stop running away. Confront Enji then stand your ground. And I want Enji to put more effort in being a dad. HE should've set up the dinner and personally invited them. And, yep. Toya "died" as kid. That and the scars help justify why no Todoroki has recognized Dabi yet.

I hope we get an Endeavor Origin soon. I want to know why he first wanted to be a hero and why he was so obsessed with being number one.

Quote Originally Posted by fana View Post
    Character development in Vigilante >> Character development in the main series. I hope the spin-off gets an adaptation one day. It more than deserves it.

About the anime, it's quite astonishing how consistently mediocre the openings for that adaptation have been so far.
    Especially for that genre where catchy OP that hypes you is usually the norm.
    The songs are not bad but the direction of those OPs where the visuals barely match the beats of the songs makes them so forgettable to me (look at Black Clover's OPs especially the latest one to see what I consider to be well directed OPs). And it's not like Bones isn't capable of producing great OPs. A shame.

Anyway, 1 of my 3 good highlights in that mediocre arc is coming next week. Looking forward to that.
    Yeah. I don't have a problem with the song but the visuals are pretty generic. The only good part is the class walking toward the camera in their hero costumes.

NNID: jervinnectar

I can finally post my crappy Touya theory.

Natsu is secretly Dabi. Yes I know they have a different face structure but have you seen Korean Beauty vloggers transform the shape of their face with some tape and putty?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post

Natsu is secretly Dabi. Yes I know they have a different face structure but have you seen Korean Beauty vloggers transform the shape of their face with some tape and putty?
    Natsu and Fuyumi were shown in a car watching the Endeavor/Hawks VS Hood fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post

That would have been mindblowing, but I doubt that Natsu would endanger his little bro, specially if his revenge is about his big bro.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Plus, Natsu's bulkier body type doesn't match Dabi. Actually, that makes me wonder if Shoto will get a body like Endeavor one day. And, if Deku bulks up like All Might, Bakugo will be the skinny guy of the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Plus, Natsu's bulkier body type doesn't match Dabi. Actually, that makes me wonder if Shoto will get a body like Endeavor one day. And, if Deku bulks up like All Might, Bakugo will be the skinny guy of the group.
    GOD DAMMIT Nectar, now I can only think future Deku and Todoroki as part 1 Jojo and Bakugo as Part 5.

I just crack up watching the folks who are super into the Dabi theories getting trolled by Horikoshi every time it feels like we might be backstory or motivation.

I don't think Natsu is much bulkier than Dabi. But I did forget he was watching Endeavor's fight with the High End so my half assed theory doesn't hold weight. At this point I'm just wondering how a dead middle schooler sets out on their own if he's indeed Dabi. Did the doctor intervene? Was there a body swap? Necromancy quirk? My favorite would just be for Dabi to be some random dude with only a minor connection to the Todoroki's. But I'd be a much more petty author lol.

I kinda think Deku will at max be around Spider-Man build. Not overly tall, not super muscular looking while wearing normal clothes. Shouto being huge like Endeavor with a pretty face would be hysterical. I just want him to start getting a swispy smokey half mustache by next year lol. I can't really guess how Bakugo would look as older. Some artists bulked him up a ton. But his whole move set is agility. Being super bulky probably won't work as well. So maybe Nightwing build? Kirishima will probably turn into a brick wall.

Newest chapter is scanlated.
    https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...n/0/250/page/1
    https://readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/250/6346/1

Spoiler:
    Confirmation Toya died after Shoto got scarred. I liked that Fuyumi thanked only Deku since Bakugo won't admit to being a friend. Um, where's Endeavor's security? He's the number one hero. He should have something to protect his family from criminals looking for revenge.

A villain with a death wish. This will be interesting to explore. I like his power.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    GOD DAMMIT Nectar, now I can only think future Deku and Todoroki as part 1 Jojo and Bakugo as Part 5.
    It all comes back to Jojo, the Big Bang of manga.

Spoiler:
    I guess the equivalent of "suicide by cop" in this world is "suicide by hero".
    An interesting angle here... You have my attention, Hori.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Spoiler:
    Guess this will be the villain the boys gonna catch before Endy himself. Suicide by hero is a really nice angle, so far is presumed that heroes can't use lethal force, Toshinori vs AFO round 1 was probably and off the records case.
    So Toya was assumed KIA.

Spoiler:
    An interesting thought I just saw on Discord about this guy's quirk:

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Spoiler:
    Do we know the quirk of the 2 siblings? I always feel bad for the sister because of how hard she tries. I wonder if she's good at cooking or average. I'm curious on what happened to the sibling. Probably not sickness. Maybe car accident or drowning.

McBoom was a lot less sensible and enjoyable that I hoped he would be.

Ending really reminds me of Stain. For a moment I thought we were making a timeskip or something. I guess the name is because he goal is to be ended. I like the idea of someone obsess with Flamebeard instead of All Might. Also I like the description of him as the shunshine.

Spoiler:
    Considering that there are not secret identities for heroes in this universe, with the exceptions of Edgeshot, Kamui and All Might, this type of thing should occur more often. The villain´s quirk made me think of Medusa from Soul Eater, looks cool.

Spoiler:
    Cops exist in our world and are mostly fine.

Default My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Famous people exist in our world and are too often harassed by paparazzi or stalker fans

3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Spoiler:
    Cops exist in our world and are mostly fine.
    Spoiler:
    Laughs in Rio. I mean, I would take massive balls to go after a heroes family, assuming that heroes have the same brotherhood as cops, that only, would make the villain a bigger target.

Spoiler:
    I was expecting this to be the moment were the kids move faster than Flamebeard because he's stunned due to his kid being involved. I was wrong.

Spoiler:
    I kinda wish they did take the time to speak of Touya just a bit. Because they just acknowledged Shouto's brother is dead. But Deku barely reacts. Especially for being an emotional ball of a character. Bakugo's reaction seems kinda in line with what he's been saying. He doesn't consider Todoroki a friend and he doesn't really give a shit that much about his home life. He looks a bit thoughtful about it. But I really think he doesn't care for the drama. Which ties into his reaction in the previous chapter about hearing more of the family drama lol. I did like that he asked for Fuyumi's recipe.

I think next chapter the kids will react. Endeavour might hesitate too much with another kid possibly dying.

Oh snap.

Spoiler:
    I didn't notice that the car got wrapped up too. Is Endeavor gonna have to have a Sophie's Choice?
    Last edited by Cyclone_Baroness; November 15th, 2019 at 09:44 PM.

Spoiler:
    I'm guessing Daddy saving him now will be the seed for forgiveness with the brother. Some kind of since he saved his worthless child maybe I should reconsider how awful he is.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information