+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 203 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203
Results 4,041 to 4,051 of 4051

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Spoiler:
    Given the conclusion to this fight, in hindsight Horikoshi really could've at least found a way to spare Curious, the sole female villain of the group. It sticks out as a sore thumb that she's the only one to actually die, now we're back to just Toga lol
    Spoiler:
    Cue to her coming back after all is said and done, One Piece style.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Spoiler:
    Given the conclusion to this fight, in hindsight Horikoshi really could've at least found a way to spare Curious, the sole female villain of the group. It sticks out as a sore thumb that she's the only one to actually die, now we're back to just Toga lol

Spoiler:
    You have a point, but do you really expect Toga to not go for the kill? It's really in-character for her to end someone like so.

Also, isn't it kind of weird that in a series where people survive mass electrocution and explosions, that a large fall liquefied them? It's like real-world physics just appeared for one chapter. It looked sick, sure, but it's weird.

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

I like the sentiment and events of the ending of this arc, but the taming of Gigantomachia should've been much more climactic. I really didn't like being told Shigaraki was now the harbinger of destruction and worthy of all command of everyone- I wanted to see it, and Horokoshi definitely failed to deliver in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by hosemisnuba View Post
    I like the sentiment and events of the ending of this arc, but the taming of Gigantomachia should've been much more climactic. I really didn't like being told Shigaraki was now the harbinger of destruction and worthy of all command of everyone- I wanted to see it, and Horokoshi definitely failed to deliver in that department.
    How was it told? We saw Shigaraki destroying a whole city in this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    Spoiler:
    You have a point, but do you really expect Toga to not go for the kill? It's really in-character for her to end someone like so.

Also, isn't it kind of weird that in a series where people survive mass electrocution and explosions, that a large fall liquefied them? It's like real-world physics just appeared for one chapter. It looked sick, sure, but it's weird.
    Spoiler:
    Well that's why I said Horikoshi should've kept her alive, as he was able to for the others. I won't blame the character for her actions, as you say, it's in-character. But all the same time, this arc ended up being rather unconventional regarding its fights and ending, where everyone else didn't die after all and now works for Shiggy. So it just feels like an unnecessary waste of a rare female villain. I won't pretend I have great love for her or anything, but I just wanted to speak my mind on that is all.

And yea, I recall many people complaining that she actually died from that.

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    How was it told? We saw Shigaraki destroying a whole city in this chapter.
    I wanted a double panel of Gigantomachia submitting or something. Maybe the next chapter will have that, so maybe I'm complaining for no reason.

When Shigaraki buys his new Evil Lair with all that money, we need a League of Villains version of the chapter where everyone shows off their rooms.

Gigantomachia's going to be the All For One equivalent of Deku's room, isn't it?

Thia site is the only place where I havent seen mainly praise for this chapter...hmmm. Idk this was one of the best in the series for me, makes me care alot more about shigiraki and establishes him as a much greater threat
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

My love for this chapter us tied only with the All for one vs one for all chapter. Absolutely brilliant arc.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Female villains chat.

Spoiler:
    Well there is mystery test tube woman at the Doctor's lab. So Toga isn't the last. Curious could technically still be alive. Jacked up but alive lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information