+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 225 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 4492

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Well, that was short

Spoiler:
    Bad order from Brainwasher.
    Spoiler:
    if you mean the "Let's fight again", that wasn't Shinso's order, that's just something for Deku to respond to and kick off the brainwash in the first place.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

I liked last week's chapter despite it's short length. I thought it was pretty cinematic and well executed for what it was.

That's not the case this week.
    Spoiler:
    Wasn't Uraraka's initial motivation for being a hero just making money? I get that wanting money and wanting to help people aren't mutually exclusive, and that she was always a nice person from the start, but I always assumed her character arc was about growing into a hero that saves people because it's the right thing to do. Having her monologue that "helping people who were in trouble was always just a given" just feels off to me.

I don't really like Hellboy so far. Hopefully next chapter will sell him for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    Spoiler:
    if you mean the "Let's fight again", that wasn't Shinso's order, that's just something for Deku to respond to and kick off the brainwash in the first place.
    That makes much more sense. Thank you.

Boy did this chapter fucking suck.

Spoiler:
    I feel bad for all the Ururaka fans that have waited like 200 chapters for her to do something again all for her big moment to be to ask Shinsou, the character whose only in this arc because he ranked highly in the polls for some reason, to save the day. Also pages wasted on what Shinsou figuring out what to say to Deku. Shinsou, Deku's arm is going berserk, say fucking anything. It's amazing how the chapter could be so short but still be so disappointing.

It does feel like the two last chapters are supossed to be one chapter.

Spoiler:
    At least we get to see Hellboy OFA.

is the author ok?
    this was reeeeeally short

I just want this arc to end, I would agree with the sentiment that these last two chapters could've been one tbh

Last two chapters could be one without a problem.
    Spoiler:
    So what does Hellboy want exactly? His right hand of doom back? To tell Deku the quirk reached a point where he can access the previous users quirks? To have a new buddy to drink with the skeletons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler:
    I think those that are disparaging Ururaka in this chapter/fight are selling her well short, as she’s the only one to have taken charge of the situation and crafted an effective (yet easy) response to BerserkerDeku. Having coolly assessed the situation and coming up with an effective plan is something that, like, half the classes sucks at right now.

I honestly don’t know what y’all were expecting.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Spoiler:
    Floatie not being about money(for her parents) feels weird to me. A big thing was how she felt inadequate because other students were there for idealism while she had more materialistic motivation.

ASide from that her actions themselves are good. She's the only one that seems to understand they are not playing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJew View Post
    Spoiler:
    I think those that are disparaging Ururaka in this chapter/fight are selling her well short, as she’s the only one to have taken charge of the situation and crafted an effective (yet easy) response to BerserkerDeku. Having coolly assessed the situation and coming up with an effective plan is something that, like, half the classes sucks at right now.

I honestly don’t know what y’all were expecting.
    Spoiler:
    I frankly don't see her actions as anything to really write home about. And the mini flashback or w/e was not random per say, but felt a tad unnecessary, but I've been feeling that way about several of MHA's flashbacks as of late.

Spoiler:
    I think something to note is that Floatie's motivation haven't been changed. In the current flashback she says that "it is a given" in the sense of heroes idealism. Which stays true to her materialistic goal.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Spoiler:
    Lol Uraraka told someone else to do something. Truly the stuff of impressive heroics right there.

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    Spoiler:
    Lol Uraraka told someone else to do something. Truly the stuff of impressive heroics right there.
    Spoiler:
    She assessed that Deku wasn't doing something on purpose once she spoke to him. She has no real way to make him stop other than launching him into orbit. Which he would probably counter anyways. Using Shinso is a reasonable call.

Spoiler:
    Uraraka's motivation couldn've been explained better. Maybe reference her wanting money and piggyback off that into the current reason why she chooses to make money as a hero. Either way, her backstory felt like padding here. 100% agree with Horikoshi taking time off and/or putting him on Oda's schedule.

If we're going with the past user quirk theory, I want to know why Deku's getting #6 instead of Shimura's quirk. Unless she's quirkless too. Given Hori's keeping 3 and 2 a mystery I guess he's going backward. If not a quirk, I want Deku to learn a fighting move from Nana. Let's give her something more than Shiggy's Grandma/All Might's teacher.

NNID: jervinnectar

Spoiler:
    I really wish Horikoshi would talk a long break, even the fact this chapter is just called Successor(Continued) is a bit worrying. Kinda makes it seem like this was initially meant to be a single chapter like everyone's been feeling. I've been pretty happy with MHA this year but there has been times where it's clear the disgusting workload a successful mangaka has is taking its toll.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Every fucking author should be on oda's schedule. This week was a mess all around, I want to blame mangastream, but many things are product of too much to do, and too little time.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Every fucking author should be on oda's schedule. This week was a mess all around, I want to blame mangastream, but many things are product of too much to do, and too little time.
    Pariston_hill has exactly the right idea. This should’ve been all one chapter and just give the author a solid NYE vacation.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyDogma View Post
    Hori really needs a little hiatus to rest, may it be a month or two without working, it´s not normal to get so many short chapters. I don´t want him to end with serious health problems that could have been avoided.
    His art quality has actually improved so I dont think he's overworked right now but yeah Id rather he be on the oda schedule
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Spoiler:
    She assessed that Deku wasn't doing something on purpose once she spoke to him. She has no real way to make him stop other than launching him into orbit. Which he would probably counter anyways. Using Shinso is a reasonable call.
    Spoiler:
    I don't care if you use big fancy words like assessment to make it sound impressive, after last week's cliffhanger and the buildup of her character in this chapter to get you excited that she was going to do something really cool and drastic after about two hundred chapters of neglect, for all of that to amount to being her doing nothing but ask Shinsou, the bland nothing whose only here because he's a fanpoll favorite character, to steal her big moment is just terrible and insulting. Nothing about what she did was impressive or something that only she could do. Literally anyone could have looked at Deku and gone "hey Shinsou, do something!" Shinsou could have taken the initiative and done it himself without anyone doing anything. This is just Horikoshi giving Ururaka scraps from the table because he knows he should be giving Ururaka SOMETHING to do because she's technically the female lead but doesn't know what to do. It doesn't even make much sense that Uraraka gets this moment since she has never been the analytical type character. But oh wait, she's a girl and she loves him and all girls have that special psychic power of knowing when their man is in danger I guess because Horikoshi is completely at a loss what to do with Ururaka's character and doesn't know how to write her anymore except in ways that revolve around her love for Deku, strong female character writing right there.

Yeah lol and people call Oda sexist, Oda gave a secondary minor character a whole chapter to have a cool transformation sequence into a werewolf and wreck shit up, it's been about two hundred chapters since the tournament arc and this is the best Horikoshi could do? Give me a break.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information