+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 204 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 4076

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Vlad has been shockingly irritating this arc.
    That's how I felt about Aizawa in the licence exam.

Quote Originally Posted by Boing View Post
    That's how I felt about Aizawa in the licence exam.
    Why was Aizawa irritating to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Why was Aizawa irritating to you?
    Ag that point in time I was irritated by what I saw as Class A wanking, and he was the main deliverer of it.
    Also I felt as though he was being slightly overconfident to Ms.Joke (though she was also stumping for her class so it's all whatever).

Imo in some of the previous school events between classes and schools it was always "well this is a close match and obviously the level of skill varies between different pupils of each class but class A has 'experience' so therefore automatically almost every single class A student is going to pass and be superior".

I liked Class B plan. I hope the girl's outfit either let her parts float or make her hits more powerful.

My Hero Vigilantes 42 is out!

Did that girl do what I think she did?

Spoiler:
    Was she slurping up vomit? The hell?

Other than that, good chapter. Seeing Midnight doing hero work is fun. Cool of Aiwaza to suggest her. But, I did first think he was suggesting Koichi. Normally, I'd call BS on Koichi not recognizing Pop, but it's Koichi. Really liking the series now. Vigilantes has come into its own.

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Spoiler:
    Was she slurping up vomit? The hell?
    Spoiler:
    Yes. And now I want to barf too. That was fucking nasty.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Continuing on with Illegals talk

Spoiler:
    This is some JoJo levels of disgusting
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Oh thank god for these results happening that quickly.

I get a feeling not a lot of thought was put behind this particular match. Suprisingly bland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Well that was underwhelming. Bakugo Bakugos because Bakugo is Bakugo. Felt little from the opposing team too which is a shame because Class B in previous matches have been more interesting than A.

I'm pretty much expecting Deku etc to lose now
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Well that was underwhelming. Bakugo Bakugos because Bakugo is Bakugo. Felt little from the opposing team too which is a shame because Class B in previous matches have been more interesting than A.
    Reminded me of "because she's Erza".
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Reminded me of "because she's Erza".
    That moment is in its own universe lol

I would have liked the others kids from class A to put more in the game (Satou for example, the guy needs a moment to shine soon), Bakugou made all the heavy lifting... And about class B, I mostly feel bad for lizard girl, she is a recommended student and in the end she didn´t got a chance to show her might, it was over too quickly.

That said, I found cool and funny that the band thing ended being useful for something combat related, like with Deku using Mina´s dance lessons in his fight with Gentle. And now we have the last match left with Deku and Shinsou, maybe we will get learn more OFA if the brainwashing triggers something in it.

This arc was rough for the recommended students. Well, I guess Mudman did alright.

We didnt even got to see their hero names.

Horikoshi, please.

On one hand, it is good that one match didn't followed the same structure of the others (class B is overwhelming - class A tries their best - lots of compliments are thrown everywhere to everyone to make sure nobody will look bad even if they fail - end).
    On the other hand, Bakugo can only be charming as long as the series acknowledges how problematic he is, if it is going to treat that personality as something deserving of praise then he gets only irritating. And at the end of the day it really was just Bakugo & the others while everyone is saying how amazing he is for being a competent douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post

I'm pretty much expecting Deku etc to lose now
    Bland? Really?

Huh, I guess different strokes for different folks.

For me, this was the best chapter in this Class A vs B arc. This was the only team that functioned like it had any kind of experience.

Bakugou overwhelming is interesting because it reminds me of Mirio trouncing Class A without a sweat.

Also Bakugou had the experience of fighting against a group of guys, especially professional villains like Magne. So any other result that wasn't overwhelming victory would have been total bullshit.

I also expect Deku to win. I mean he literally got done fighting the air quirk guy and he's amazing at strategy and teamwork AND he's now officially the next All Might. Losing would be dumb as hell.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    On one hand, it is good that one match didn't followed the same structure of the others (class B is overwhelming - class A tries their best - lots of compliments are thrown everywhere to everyone to make sure nobody will look bad even if they fail - end).
    On the other hand, Bakugo can only be charming as long as the series acknowledges how problematic he is, if it is going to treat that personality as something deserving of praise then he gets only irritating. And at the end of the day it really was just Bakugo & the others while everyone is saying how amazing he is for being a competent douche.
    Agreed we did not need the panels of Red Riot and Lightning boy riding his dick.

They should have just shown his victory and leave the comment of how Lizard Girl had simply miscalculated because she didn't account for the teamwork.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I get a feeling not a lot of thought was put behind this particular match. Suprisingly bland.
    Really? The whole thing actually had great flow, with some nice strategy and counters like the initial ambush and the grenade taping.

Compare with the last one, which was rather disjointed and consisted more of people just testing their powers on each other.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information