+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118
Results 2,341 to 2,356 of 2356

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Speaking of being late, I just realized the robots might be a nod to R2D2, even if they act more like Bender from Futurama.

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Wouldnt touya have been on quirk registry as a black flame user? I can't imagine there would be too many people with the ability to freely create black super hot flames. Even if he wasnt on the register I would assume someone in the family would recognize his flame powers
    His flames are actually blue and his quirk is officially called Cremation.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Yeah, it's not like anyone was in life threatening condition. Little weird that it was just skipped. Or not so much, considering the chapter was shorter.
    Would be unfair to have lecture when two people weren't in the condition to listen.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    There's no official name. Me and the other admins of the wiki made that up while classifying it as conjecture (because writing Dabi's Quirk was too annoying).

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I don't think the government does much to help those with quirks that could be a disability. Twice definitely needed help with his. And then in Vigilantes we see people who are monstrous not having proper housing. Clothing stores seem more sympathetic to the citizens than the government lol.
    Well, that´s sounds troubling, but I guess that one should have expected that from a society where people ignore a famished little kid instead of looking for help, Mha world may not be as unfair as One Piece´s, but it seems to have his problems.

Do you guys think that any of the students find the robots annoying? Will we have a robot uprising in second year and Hatsume will have to impose the three laws of robotics onto them?
    If UA can have sassy robots, why is there none robot house-servant, are robots shunned by public view or are they a government regulated thing?
    Damnit Hori, get some well deserved rest because I want answers and I want pictures of Spider-ManBattle Fist!

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I did not know that, I guess it being blue does make more sense in terms of it being hotter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    did you... see the entrance exam arc? robots have always been a thing
    You guys went back in time and added those in, didn't you?

I mean, yes, I remember them fighting the giant bots during the entrance exam, but I don't remember them being capable of speech and independent thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    You guys went back in time and added those in, didn't you?

I mean, yes, I remember them fighting the giant bots during the entrance exam, but I don't remember them being capable of speech and independent thought.
    there's nothing to suggest that they're sentient
    it's completely in character for Nezu to program them to shittalk the students/humans in general

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

The one case that we have seen on the series, where a kid develops their quirk, and even if it's dangerous and fatal to those around them, they were taken to the hospital and then placed in the care of the most suited guardian for their quirk.

Eiri.

I'm not saying that Twice's is responsable for his state, but it's like the criminalization of drug consumption, he abused his quirk, and commited crimes with it, and now that he needs help, he has to face the weight of the law to get it. Before he abused his quirk he seemed to be a well adjusted thug.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

How much of a criminal was twice beforehand?
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Twice’s rap sheet is probably cute compared to Magne’s, Toga’s and the one that Dabi has been accumulating.

It mostly seemed like he was abusing himself.

My Hero Vigilantes chapter 39 is out!
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/my-he...r/15934?read=1

Spoiler:
    We hit another game-changing moment. Koichi using his projectile in front of Aizawa is huge. Aizawa can't ignore it. Sure, he could bend the rules for Koichi, and I'm sure he won't arrest him or anything but he has to see Koichi has the potential to become a true hero. Might be going full fanboy, but I can see Aizawa becoming Koichi's new mentor. I can even see Koichi becoming Aizawa's sidekick at the end of the series. That'd be a hell of a way to connect him to the main series.

Koichi's battle prowess and desire to do good has been built passed the point of him giving it up. Be interesting if heroes and the police start targeting him. Dude has the skills to evade them, at least for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Do you guys think that any of the students find the robots annoying? Will we have a robot uprising in second year and Hatsume will have to impose the three laws of robotics onto them?
    If UA can have sassy robots, why is there none robot house-servant, are robots shunned by public view or are they a government regulated thing?
    Damnit Hori, get some well deserved rest because I want answers and I want pictures of Spider-ManBattle Fist!
    I hope Hori addresses it but somehow I doubt it. They're probably there to show the manga takes place in an alternate future. But, he'd have all my respect if it was building toward a robot arc. Thinking about it, Hero Hater Government Guy could try commisioning robots to take over saving people. We've joked about Sentinels and Ultron but it may happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    How much of a criminal was twice beforehand?
    We don't know, but I don't think he was. He said he joined the league because they accepted him. Probably was a shady dude but a professional criminal? Nah.
    Last edited by Nectar; October 13th, 2018 at 06:47 AM. Reason: My Hero Vigilantes

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    I liked her little Ricky Ricardo moment, too. I imagine portraying it will be easier in writing than dubbing. All you basically need is a different font to show she's speaking another language.
    Dub just needs to have her switch to a different language than English. Or give her a heavy accent that she falls into. They're going to have a much harder time with manga face lets out giant japanese letters.

THough the dub hasn't really been able to do anything special with All Might's attack names being in bold English, they just... leave it as English. So maybe they won't even care and they'll just have the others saying something else entirely.

She speaks horse when flustered in the dub.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    She speaks horse when flustered in the dub.
    i humbly suggest that she slips into MLP speak in the dub and starts saying thing like "everypony"

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information