+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Reverie Thread

Default The Reverie Thread

Sorry if there already IS one, but it certainly wasn't on the front page. Seeing as we're almost certainly on the cusp of the Reverie happening, I thought we could all concentrate our Reverie speculation and, once it begins, commentary, here.

Just how important will the Reverie wind up being?
    Do you anticipate any sort of huge twist?
    Who do you most look forward to seeing?
    Will Vivi be our eyes and ears for the main events?
    Will it be a full arc or just a couple of chapters? Etc

I'm incredibly excited for the Reverie to begin!

EDIT: IM SORRY, THERE *IS* A REVERIE DISCUSSION THREAD ALREADY, ITS ON PAGE TWO. MY BAD, DONT HATE ME.
    EDIT: I WOULD DELETE THIS MYSELF, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN. AH!
    My favorite characters! - Usopp, Luffy, Blackbeard, Robin, Crocodile, Nami, Zoro, Buggy, Franky, Sanji, Chopper, Magellan, Kizaru, Garp, Arlong, Caesar, Wapol, Enel, Hiriluk, Kureha, Iceberg, Paulie, Genzo, Mr. 2, Ivankov, Bege, Jinbe, Barto, Whitebeard, Moria, Shakky, Big Mom

Default Re: The Reverie Thread

Too late I hate you forEVER now
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Default Re: The Reverie Thread

Reverie will be world-shakingly important. I'm almost certain we're getting Void Century info after re-reading Zou (via Cobra asking about the Nefertari family). What it will LEAD to I'm not sure. But certainly not peace lol.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure we're getting a break again fairly soon after Golden Week, so I'm going to need to plow through other manga or I will go insane. Been catching up on Berserk and man, it's beautiful and twisted.

Let's do this. (previous account: Demonicpoodle)
    OP's entering Reverie and Wano, meanwhile HxH is still stuck on the boat and in hibernation. GL hunter boiz. Oda's taking off his ankle weights.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information