+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

Default Re: Chapter 897: Pekoms' Cacao Island Escape Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Law's original plan was to have kaido kill joker but he fell into the trap of wanting to kill doffy himself and sanji even mentioned it before he left " aren't you focusing too much on doflamingo ". I think doffy certainly had a mental edge that might have hampered law more than others as strong as doflamingo but I dont see law as fodder compared to doflamingo even though he didnt do a ton of damage, the gamma knife being stopped because of a secret known to doffy himself.
    Sanji said that because Law had lied to the SH saying they would be after Kaidou's head, while Law actually was only after Doflamingo and never intended on fighting Kaidou.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Sanji said that because Law had lied to the SH saying they would be after Kaidou's head, while Law actually was only after Doflamingo and never intended on fighting Kaidou.
    Yes but he also got caught up in fighting doffy himself. Even though he went in, wanting kaido to kill joker when the chance came for him to try he really tried all Im saying.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanErrorist View Post
    Even after Law pulled of the Gamma knife, Law said something like "Not even you will survive this". Then Doflamingo said nope. Law just stood there saying "shit!" Ready to have his face crushed.
    Yea that was becuz moments before Law stated that Gamma Knife takes a few minutes before it's effects kick in when he used it against Trebol during that same fight. Doflamingo was like cool then, and just repaired the damage before the effects of the attack could take place.

Law didn't think he could beat Doflamingo becuz Doffy was like an evil genius. The deck was so heavily stacked in his favor it was ridiculous. Law wasted most of his energy in the fight against Issho and Doflamingo where he had to constantly use his ability to keep CC safe and then help the SH's escape. Had Law been at 100% I don't know if he takes down both Trebol and Doflamingo but I feel like he certainly beats Doflamingo if he's alone. I don't even think current Luffy could've taken on Issho and Doflamingo, nor do I think Luffy would've been able to fight Doflamingo again moments after escaping the previous bout with his life. Especially seeing the state Luffy's in after most fights. I don't even think Doflamingo needs Issho or Trebol to fight Law if he himself thought he was beating Law in a 1v1. He could've just as easily ambushed Law on Green Bit by himself or had Trebol help Bellamy fight Luffy while he took on Law. But he obviously didn't for a reason.

And Law isn't my favorite character. Of the Supernova Law is my 5th favorite. [Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Apoo, Law, Capone, X.Drake, Killer, Urouge, Bonney, Hawkins]-In that order.
    =D

Law didnt use gamma knife on trebol, he used radio knife, which prevented trebol from assembling himself back together.

I don't get it how katakuri and cracker manage with that water weakness. Say they have to fight other yonkous and wg marines in rainy days, how did they get out of that?

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    I don't get it how katakuri and cracker manage with that water weakness. Say they have to fight other yonkous and wg marines in rainy days, how did they get out of that?
    Dogtooth is weak to water?

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Dogtooth is weak to water?
    Jimbe said it and also demonstrated it at the wedding. When he attacked luffy and jimbe helped him.

his mochi just isnt sticky anymore, right? thats not the reason why he's so strong.

Discovered Stowaway No swords style best style's Avatar

From what we've seen, water only affects the stickiness of Katakuri's mochi, when Jinbei used it to get Luffy unstuck during the Wedding (and Perdo cut his leg immediately afterwords, so it's definitely not a Crocodile type situation). Dunno about Cracker, but water doesn't instantly destroy his Biscuit Solders, it just makes them softer, so maybe he can still fight decently despite the handicap.

Quote Originally Posted by No swords style best style View Post
    From what we've seen, water only affects the stickiness of Katakuri's mochi, when Jinbei used it to get Luffy unstuck during the Wedding (and Perdo cut his leg immediately afterwords, so it's definitely not a Crocodile type situation). Dunno about Cracker, but water doesn't instantly destroy his Biscuit Solders, it just makes them softer, so maybe he can still fight decently despite the handicap.
    He can just keep creating biscuit umbrellas infinitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Discovered Stowaway No swords style best style's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Going by what we know about Cracker's fruit, I don't see why he couldn't, but he didn't during the Luffy/Nami/Homies fight (and it would have likely been stated somewhere it if Luffy kept breaking them), which makes me assume that he's mostly, if not completely limited to making Biscuit Soldiers.

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Katakuri's been answered, and as for Cracker, he can regenerate the soldiers. It's not explicitly said, but I believe the idea is the energy cost to regenerate a soldier from pieces is far lower/non-existant compared to having to create new ones from scratch, and I don't think anyone else is eating all those biscuits other then Luffy. So even if they're being beaten easier he could still win by attrition.

Quote Originally Posted by No swords style best style View Post
    Going by what we know about Cracker's fruit, I don't see why he couldn't, but he didn't during the Luffy/Nami/Homies fight (and it would have likely been stated somewhere it if Luffy kept breaking them), which makes me assume that he's mostly, if not completely limited to making Biscuit Soldiers.
    I was just messing around.

But I don't see why he'd be in any way limited to creating just one specific thing out of biscuits. From what we've seen, he can pretty much make whatever he wants out of biscuits. A big shield, a giant hammer, a castle, a giant penis etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Yeah, he should be able to make whatever (not that it would have helped him in the fight though).

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    Yeah, he should be able to make whatever (not that it would have helped him in the fight though).
    I mean, if Mr. 3 can form his candle wax into knives/swords/keys, why shouldn't someone with another substance-production DF be able to do likewise? Besides, it's not like there's a single definition of biscuit, at least in terms of shape (I'm not sure about composition, though). But you also have to consider it's a rigid sort of substance compared to Magellan's poison or Katakuri's mochi, so forming it into a solid object that isn't meant to separate into multiple pieces or just naturally expand the way something that's an amorphous solid or liquid could is a likely limitation the biscuit power has. It's probably just the most expedient shape for quickly gaining a combat advantage to make them into the equivalent of heavily armed gingerbread man soldiers. Especially if it's something he shapes specifically to hide himself inside to mask his true appearance and he's very used to and good at forming.

Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    Yea that was becuz moments before Law stated that Gamma Knife takes a few minutes before it's effects kick in when he used it against Trebol during that same fight. Doflamingo was like cool then, and just repaired the damage before the effects of the attack could take place.

Law didn't think he could beat Doflamingo becuz Doffy was like an evil genius. The deck was so heavily stacked in his favor it was ridiculous. Law wasted most of his energy in the fight against Issho and Doflamingo where he had to constantly use his ability to keep CC safe and then help the SH's escape. Had Law been at 100% I don't know if he takes down both Trebol and Doflamingo but I feel like he certainly beats Doflamingo if he's alone. I don't even think current Luffy could've taken on Issho and Doflamingo, nor do I think Luffy would've been able to fight Doflamingo again moments after escaping the previous bout with his life. Especially seeing the state Luffy's in after most fights. I don't even think Doflamingo needs Issho or Trebol to fight Law if he himself thought he was beating Law in a 1v1. He could've just as easily ambushed Law on Green Bit by himself or had Trebol help Bellamy fight Luffy while he took on Law. But he obviously didn't for a reason.

And Law isn't my favorite character. Of the Supernova Law is my 5th favorite. [Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Apoo, Law, Capone, X.Drake, Killer, Urouge, Bonney, Hawkins]-In that order.
    =D
    You have a very wild imagination.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Also, I'm curious why Cracker keeps that one general build for his biscuit knights. Is it based off his dad or something like that?

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Also, I'm curious why Cracker keeps that one general build for his biscuit knights. Is it based off his dad or something like that?
    Maybe he's just a crappy artist? It might be the best he can do and that goofy face on them is the least ugly thing he can make them resemble or something. Otherwise maybe just the general size and proportion of the component biscuits is such that he can't create any shape that varies much further if he still wants them to be relatively human-sized or something, or if he wants to ensure they have an average sturdiness.

Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    Gamma knife and radio knife are two different things. GET IT RIGHT.

Law didn't think he could beat Doflamingo becuz Doffy was like an evil genius.
    Lol yea ok.

The deck was so heavily stacked in his favor it was ridiculous. Law wasted most of his energy in the fight against Issho and Doflamingo where he had to constantly use his ability to keep CC safe and then help the SH's escape. Had Law been at 100% I don't know if he takes down both Trebol and Doflamingo but I feel like he certainly beats Doflamingo if he's alone.
    If Law is out of his own Stamina it takes out his own life force away. If ANYTHING, his rooms got bigger the further we progressed.

I don't even think current Luffy could've taken on Issho and Doflamingo, nor do I think Luffy would've been able to fight Doflamingo again moments after escaping the previous bout with his life. Especially seeing the state Luffy's in after most fights.
    I bet you think Law could beat Luffy too.

I don't even think Doflamingo needs Issho or Trebol to fight Law if he himself thought he was beating Law in a 1v1. He could've just as easily ambushed Law on Green Bit by himself or had Trebol help Bellamy fight Luffy while he took on Law. But he obviously didn't for a reason.
    Doflamingo's mind set had always been Law is trash and he kept proving that to him. Doflamingo NEVER thought that Law was on his level. Fujitora came out of nowhere, Doflamingo never called the Admiral.

You do realise Doflamingo DID ambush Law by himself on Greenbit, THEN Fujitora came.

Jimbe said it and also demonstrated it at the wedding. When he attacked luffy and jimbe helped him.
    He semms to be strong thanks to great dodging and punching you as long as needed so making less sticky doesn't really help that much against him. But yes it is a weakness of Cracker.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Considering they would also transform into goo due to rain, does it really help?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information