+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 320

Thread: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

  1. #141
    The Hermit Shinobu Mahara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over the Rainbow (somewhere)

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    I feel like the forest got too close to doing something they wouldnt have liked.
    I might have been 1 vote away and being a stump might not be so bad, wasnt on a lot by the end of the day.
    However, i was around enough to be ready to claim, if needed to. And instead i didnt have to at all because of how it went all went down. All in all, i feel lucky that i didnt get lynched, and i would like to think mafia didnt bother priming me considering that i seem to be main lynch interest at the current time.

  2. #142

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Mahara View Post
    I feel like the forest got too close to doing something they wouldnt have liked.
    I might have been 1 vote away and being a stump might not be so bad, wasnt on a lot by the end of the day.
    However, i was around enough to be ready to claim, if needed to. And instead i didnt have to at all because of how it went all went down. All in all, i feel lucky that i didnt get lynched, and i would like to think mafia didnt bother priming me considering that i seem to be main lynch interest at the current time.
    I'm sorry, what? You're soft-claiming firefighter but decided that, even at one vote from being lynched, you didn't need to claim? You were counting on inactivity being high enough that the remaining people who had expressed a willingness to lynch yesterday weren't around to do it? And you're saying that one reason you survived is because the arsonists weren't interested in thinning the forest.

    Sure, dude.

    If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

  3. #143
    Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Where's north from here?

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Shinobu, why on earth would you claim now? There isn't a single vote currently on you?

  4. #144
    The Hermit Shinobu Mahara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over the Rainbow (somewhere)

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    How is anything i said, any different from claiming town role amongst any other game?
    Im simply saying in my opinion, 1 forest member down is something people wouldnt want, considering that votes are precious to us.
    I was indeed relying on inactivity, it runs quite the risk but it worked didnt it?
    Im saying that had any mafia been online (that havent already voted against me) would have hammered me for sure, because of the very reason of people wanting a first day lynch, quite a lot might i add.
    But not enough to actually execute it/me.. seems a bit to me like we need to call upon others to make them less inactive so you can actually pass a vote.

    Im not saying that i thing the mafia arent thinking of thinning the crowd. I just think the mafia wouldnt have gone to the effort of priming someone that was already being looked badly upon considering it would potentially waste their action.
    Due to the fact that i may be lynch today by you guys if that was the case.
    Dont you think that the mafia would perhaps try to go for somebody that is most likely a safe prime?
    I understand my views on how the mafia will go about their business is different now, but yeah.

  5. #145

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Sorry, I meant to make it in before the hammer dropped but I overslept.

    My main issue with yesterday was why on earth we wound up wifh four wagons and I think Im going to be focusing my efforts when I get online on those who started them. Thats utterly ridiculpus especially so late in the game.

    That said, I also suspect at least one, if not both, of our arsonists stayed off of the Shinobu wagon. Im currently very suspicious of Shinobu and Space for those reasons.

    Hopefully I can inpit more soon and Shuhan and le crys can join in as well. Sorry for the inactivity.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Sorry on phone. Suspicoous of Shinobi and Space for the multiple wagons. I am incapable of typing.

  6. #146

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by SUDK
    How likely do you think it is for both Mafia to be advocating for no-lynches?
    Do you think inactives are more dangerous than the Mafia? Being a distraction means that Shuhan should be lynched more than Space, who is legitimately acting scummy?
    Unlikely. It was Space, Shuhan and Shinobu who did that, right? Space posted later when several people had already stated that lynching would be better. If his partner had already advocated a no-lynch, I don't think he would have done the same. Thanks for making me type that out because it means that I find it unlikely that Space is scum buddies with Shuhan or Shinobu. But unlikely doesn't mean impossible.

    The mafia kills us. Inactives just make me wonder why I'm bothering.
    Mafia makes us lose. Inactives make us not win.

    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel
    So let me say that I would also be fine lynching SpaceCowboy today. He's misread/misinterpreted/ignored parts of my post at least twice:
    - he tries to frame me for role fishing about the firefighter and later retracts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy
    (1) Lol, you are the one that started making questions about the Firefighter and then purposed a senseless Hypo strategy that multiple people have shut down.
    Well, let's have a look then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel
    Shuhan, when if ever do you think the Firefighter should reveal themselves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan
    It's really up to the firefighter. I personally wouldn't want them to out themselves though. Same question Huschel, also, How do you feel about the lynch/no lynch issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy
    @Huschel: Why are you so insistent on the Fire fighter revealing himself?
    You made that suggestion on your first post of the Day, and now you are suggesting the Hypo scenario, which is frankly useless because the role of the firefighter is not investigatory. If anything, it allows the mafia to know if one of their Night targets for dousing is safe. It tells the town nothing.
    In my original question I did not ask for anybody to reveal themselves. You even agreed with that later on. Shuhan's answer didn't give anything away and if it had then that'd be on him.
    So you first claim that I insist on the firefighter revealing themselves. And then you follow that with bringing up my hypo strategy which has nothing to do with the firefighter putting themselves in danger. There is no reason to link those two arguments together like that except for trying to make it seem like I am fishing for the firefighter. This is the misinterpretation I mentioned or assuming it was intentional I'd call it misrepresentation. Whatever the words are, it feels like you were really trying to make me look like scum to the rest of town when there wasn't anything there. And that is a mafia move.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy
    (2) I already admit that it was a mistake on my part from not reading the "example role PM" part of the wiki. If I had scummy intents I would have avoided all of this confusion by simply saying "sorry, I didn't paid enough attention" and at most people would be pissed off at me for being distracted.
    I can follow your argument here and I might just be annoyed because I mentioned that rules part three times and it still didn't seem to be enough. It's an open setup. Everybody should do their homework and know exactly how it works. Of course, some people just want to watch the world burn. Anyway, you read my statement and assumed that I was lying instead of checking the rules again. I don't understand that. Lying is not something a townie player is supposed to do. I guess you would have called me out on it later at some point, maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy
    @Huschel: You changed your vote but weren't around for the discussion that almost lynched Shinobu. What would you have said if you had been around at that point?
    I made sure to say all I had to say before I left. Shuhan showed up after I was gone though so I would have tried engaging with him more. I would have agreed with Wooden that you starting a 4th wagon was unwise. Other than that I might have made aggressive passive-aggressive posts about people who didn't vote but I am making up for that today.

    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu
    I feel like the forest got too close to doing something they wouldnt have liked.
    I might have been 1 vote away and being a stump might not be so bad, wasnt on a lot by the end of the day.
    However, i was around enough to be ready to claim, if needed to. And instead i didnt have to at all because of how it went all went down. All in all, i feel lucky that i didnt get lynched, and i would like to think mafia didnt bother priming me considering that i seem to be main lynch interest at the current time.
    For everybody, including Shinobu:

    The first bolded part implies that Shinobu is a tree. The second bolded part does suggest that Shinobu would have claimed firefighter because any other claim wouldn't change anything. So I can see why people are questioning him about that. But in my opinion there's nothing there.

    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan
    Finally have a chamce to post. My apologies.

    Huschel: The townie acting as scum question is a loaded one, considering it always seems like pepole twist me into being scummy. Jokes aside, a townies first responsibility is to scum hunt and find the arsonists, not distract from that issue.
    I take it you're saying that a townie acting like scum would be a distraction. That's probably true. It's interesting that a stumped player wouldn't need to worry about looking like scum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan
    Now, why would I advocate no lynch for today? No matter what, someone is going to be doused, be they stumped or not. I understand the theory that the arsonists might play the long game and wait till they have a substantial amout primed, but that theory is flawed in the fact that we really don't know what they are going to do. In the end, we could end up cutting our noses to spite our faces and Id rather not do that.
    Can you rephrase that bolded part for me, please?
    Also, I'm assuming the arsonists will not be wasting night actions by igniting more often than they have to. I'm preparing for the case I see as most likely and as it is also the worst one I don't see an issue with that.

    So why wait till tomorrow to lynch? Well just as we have done today, we have an entire day of discussion to work with that can be used to find the scum. The difference is that tomorrow, we still will have a full gambit of players to vote as opposed to more than likely hitting a tree vote.
    Well, according to my theory, we will have another full day tomorrow with as many players contributing to the discussion as there are today. See you all tomorrow, then. No wait, that's a horrible idea.

    Also, inactives don't contribute a vote. We have a couple. Why did you not go after them?
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


  7. #147
    *Angry Catra noises* Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    To answer your last question, it would have gone against what I was advocating all day yesterday if I lynched yesterday, but the several wagons business was informing at least.

    As for the dousing wordage, I meant to say primed my apologies for any confusion.

    I feel more comfortable with lynching today, especially this one.

    vote lynch: Shinobu Mahara

    The real point of me going for no lynch yesterday was to really gage reactions from other players. Don't get me wrong, I never lied and wanted a no lynch yesterday, but it was interesting to see who agreed with my position. Shinobu was a prime example and now with this ridiculous soft claim, not to mention the wording feels all wrong.

    Huschel: why do you believe there is nothing there with Shinobu? For someone who wants tou hound me to near lynch, going soft here seems unlike you.

  8. #148

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    To answer your last question, it would have gone against what I was advocating all day yesterday if I lynched yesterday, but the several wagons business was informing at least.
    Your reason for no lynching was the fact that you wanted more people capable of voting today. Lynching a lurker would have had that same effect. So no, that would not have gone against your stance from yesterday.
    What practical information have you gleamed from the several wagons forming?

    As for the dousing wordage, I meant to say primed my apologies for any confusion.
    That is not what I meant. You wrote that somebody was going to be primed no matter if they were stumped or not? As in if we had lynched somebody to a stump they might have been primed?

    I feel more comfortable with lynching today, especially this one.
    Why?

    The real point of me going for no lynch yesterday was to really gage reactions from other players. Don't get me wrong, I never lied and wanted a no lynch yesterday, but it was interesting to see who agreed with my position. Shinobu was a prime example and now with this ridiculous soft claim, not to mention the wording feels all wrong.
    This is it? You wanted a no lynch and you wanted to see how others would react to your stance of wanting a no lynch. Which to you was a reasonable stance to have but because Shinobu has agreed with your stance that makes him suspicious? More like an easy target. You could have lynched him yesterday but now you got an extra night to do your thing.

    Huschel: why do you believe there is nothing there with Shinobu? For someone who wants tou hound me to near lynch, going soft here seems unlike you.
    I stated how Shinobu's post was easy to be misinterpreted. I can 100% see Shinobu thinking that claiming Tree would make some sort of difference. He didn't actually imply that he was the firefighter but Jabberwock and Wooden both understood the post as such. I despise misunderstandings and am trying to nip this one in the bud. Or maybe Shinobu is the firefighter. But Space would tell us that we shouldn't talk about that.

    Vote Lynch: Shuhan

    I am even more comfortable doing this than I was yesterday. We're about halfway through the day, by the way. Kitsune, crys, find a way to put down a vote please.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


  9. #149
    Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Where's north from here?

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Alright so I agree that Shinobu is likely not primed, either due to being mafia or having a huge target on his back. At some point and time I might start considering who's more likely to be primed when deciding who to vote, as I'd rather accidentally lynch a primed townie then a non-primed one, but not this soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
    @SUDK: Even if you completely missed my answer to your question, you ended up leaving a vote on me, which was a (third) wagon that would hardly gain traction, especially because you werent here to advocate fo it. Do you feel like your vote was wasted?
    Seriously? This coming from the guy who started a 4th wagon.

    @Kitsune:
    Yesterday you were very much in favor of a lynch, I get that you overslept but you have to understand how bad that looks, your only saving grace at this point is that crys still hasn't showed up since her first post and is the biggest inactive liability at this point. Otherwise I'd see you as the top inactive target.

  10. #150

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post

    Sorry on phone. Suspicoous of Shinobi and Space for the multiple wagons. I am incapable of typing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden_Giraffe View Post
    Seriously? This coming from the guy who started a 4th wagon.
    I can understand people being suspicious because of that, but I was here to defend my wagon and change my vote any time it was warranted.
    That's a little different than creating a wagon with few chances of success and go away.

    I stay by my actions. A lot of my argumments were on how inactivity could end up bitting us in the ass, and if anything, what happened last Day is enough evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    Well, let's have a look then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    But Space would tell us that we shouldn't talk about that.
    Yes.
    This can't be hard to understand God dammit.

    If you are a tree, what the Firefighter does or doesn't, doesn't concern you at all.
    You aren't going to gain extra information that's important in Scum hunting if you know who the Fire fighter targeted on N1, 2, 3 and Nπ.
    Leave the bloody man to do his job in peace and don't bother him.

    In a normal game you can think about how you're going to make a tracker or a cop give his info out without risks, but you don't bother the bloody doctor. You trust him to do his job in a correct and informed way, even if he ends up not protecting anyone.
    In this game the only guys that have any interest in knowing who the f the Fire fighter is, are the arsonists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    In my original question I did not ask for anybody to reveal themselves. You even agreed with that later on. Shuhan's answer didn't give anything away and if it had then that'd be on him.
    So you first claim that I insist on the firefighter revealing themselves. And then you follow that with bringing up my hypo strategy which has nothing to do with the firefighter putting themselves in danger. There is no reason to link those two arguments together like that except for trying to make it seem like I am fishing for the firefighter.
    This is the misinterpretation I mentioned or assuming it was intentional I'd call it misrepresentation. Whatever the words are, it feels like you were really trying to make me look like scum to the rest of town when there wasn't anything there. And that is a mafia move.
    Or, you know, because you are the only person in this game that even talked about the Fire fighter. Twice.
    Even if I assume that you simply wanted Shuhan to talk and made up a random question, you bringing up the hypo strat was what caught my attention.

    You honestly don't see how dumb it is for the Fire fighter to tell the Arsonists who he targeted and in what Night? It's the difference between them cutting our numbers to a reduced number and increasing the Forest chances of catching an Arsonist, and the Arsonists winning the game the moment they decide to ignite the Forest.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden_Giraffe View Post
    Alright so I agree that Shinobu is likely not primed, either due to being mafia or having a huge target on his back. At some point and time I might start considering who's more likely to be primed when deciding who to vote, as I'd rather accidentally lynch a primed townie then a non-primed one, but not this soon.
    Ok, so what's you idea? Going for an inactive person, or someone you believe may be primed?


    -------------------

    @Jabber: What are your current feeling in a Shinobu lynch? How do you see Shuhan's vote on him?

  11. #151

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    I was done talking about the hypo strategy 72 hours ago. Go ahead and call it dumb. You are correct.

    Do you see how it was Jabber and Wooden who brought up the firefighter today?
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


  12. #152

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Yup. I'm waiting for them to reply. Especially Wooden.

  13. #153

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    @Jabber: What are your current feeling in a Shinobu lynch? How do you see Shuhan's vote on him?
    I see it as pissing me off. We have no new information compared to yesterday and yet now is the time to start/join a wagon on Shinobu? He was at L-1 yesterday. The time was then. As Wooden has pointed out, he's either scum or left unprimed, which means our relative value of lynching him has gone down by virtue of removing the possibility of a wasted priming.

    If Shuhan were serious about his vote, I'd want to see more direct questioning of Shinobu instead of apparently appealing to everyone else. Shuhan seems pretty scummy to me right now.

    That's not to say Shinobu isn't worth lynching. His statements to start the day seem very dubious and, at best, contain pretty faulty logic. I'd like to see more from Shinobu clarifying them and defending himself.

    Side note: what value do people see in attempting to guess that arsonists' strategy in picking targets? Some of the usual tactics don't really apply as much here.

    If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

  14. #154

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    @Space: I actually had the reason typed out, but I removed it to retype it just as my train pulled in, so I quickly posted and forgot about it. I see that you did in fact reply to that post, my bad on missing that. I did explain that my vote towards you was mostly a gut feeling, and that it's because at the time Shuhan didn't seem like as active a threat.I still find you hella scummy for little reason outside of what's been said, but I'm still glad I placed my vote. Even if I wasn't participating in the active wagon, I still made a stance and voted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu
    I feel like the forest got too close to doing something they wouldnt have liked.I might have been 1 vote away and being a stump might not be so bad, wasnt on a lot by the end of the day.However, i was around enough to be ready to claim, if needed to. And instead i didnt have to at all because of how it went all went down. All in all, i feel lucky that i didnt get lynched, and i would like to think mafia didnt bother priming me considering that i seem to be main lynch interest at the current time.
    If you were around enough to claim whatever you are "if you needed to"...why didn't you? You were literally one vote from being lynched, and at least one person has already expressed that they would have hammered had they been around. What was making you wait?To clarify, I'm not asking what your role is.At the risk of seeming scummy, I'm following Huschel's pursuing of Shuhan right now with a close eye. This seems scummy because most of my opinions seem like they're just "Haha, Huschel's right!", which isn't entirely unfounded.

  15. #155
    The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Somewhere or other

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

    Shinobu Mahara (1): Shuhan

    Shuhan (1): Huschel

    Not Voting (7): Jabberwok, Kitsune Inferno, le crystal, Shinobu Mahara, SomebodyUDon'tKnow, SpaceCowboy, Wooden_Giraffe

    More than 24 hours remaining in the Day.
    Hidden:

  16. #156
    Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Where's north from here?

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy
    Ok, so what's you idea? Going for an inactive person, or someone you believe may be primed?

    Dude, you literally just bolded where I said I wouldn't be factoring in someone potentially being primed just yet. And on top of that, there are more options then those two. As you can obviously tell, I haven't let off of you. Now if Crys fails to show up and contribute today then I'll be all for lynching her. Inactives don't need to be a focus of discussion other then us prodding them to post. We all know and agree that they are detrimental.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel
    Do you see how it was Jabber and Wooden who brought up the firefighter today?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy
    Yup. I'm waiting for them to reply. Especially Wooden.

    No I didn't, where on earth are the two of you getting that from?

  17. #157
    *Angry Catra noises* Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    Your reason for no lynching was the fact that you wanted more people capable of voting today. Lynching a lurker would have had that same effect. So no, that would not have gone against your stance from yesterday.
    What practical information have you gleamed from the several wagons forming?
    Just because that is how you interpreted my stance, doesn't make your conclusion correct. I was only against voting on first day because we had no real info until the end of the day. Aside from that, that that we had so many wagons means that I am almost certain a Scum voted somewhere. It was the safest situation for scum to do it while seemingly acting on their vote, while Shinobu stayed with their no lynch status.

    That is not what I meant. You wrote that somebody was going to be primed no matter if they were stumped or not? As in if we had lynched somebody to a stump they might have been primed?
    Please refer back to my question to the mods. I asked if everyone was able to be primed and lit on fire. Galaxy told us yes. So it is safe to assume that the scum are able to prime anyone, including themselves. The ones who are in the most danger are the stumps because they are a free tree spot, meaning that they still count to the majority to the trees.

    Why?
    Please see my first response in this post.

    This is it? You wanted a no lynch and you wanted to see how others would react to your stance of wanting a no lynch. Which to you was a reasonable stance to have but because Shinobu has agreed with your stance that makes him suspicious? More like an easy target. You could have lynched him yesterday but now you got an extra night to do your thing.
    considering I am a heavy sleeper at night, I do little to nothing at night. At this point see below.

    I stated how Shinobu's post was easy to be misinterpreted. I can 100% see Shinobu thinking that claiming Tree would make some sort of difference. He didn't actually imply that he was the firefighter but Jabberwock and Wooden both understood the post as such. I despise misunderstandings and am trying to nip this one in the bud. Or maybe Shinobu is the firefighter. But Space would tell us that we shouldn't talk about that.
    See this right here, there is no real misunderstanding. You seem really interested in protecting Shinobu's claim, willing to not question them on it and dismiss it as them claiming tree. The problem with this line of thinking is there is no benefit for claiming tree here. You are either one firefighter, either two mafia, or the rest of the forest. For an intellectual as yourself, you really can't see the forest for the trees.

  18. #158
    The Hermit Shinobu Mahara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over the Rainbow (somewhere)

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Getting ready for uni today will be posting my thoughts over the next hour or so. Just so people know i actually plan on replying.

  19. #159

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden_Giraffe View Post
    (1) Dude, you literally just bolded where I said I wouldn't be factoring in someone potentially being primed just yet. And on top of that, there are more options then those two. As you can obviously tell, I haven't let off of you. Now if Crys fails to show up and contribute today then I'll be all for lynching her. Inactives don't need to be a focus of discussion other then us prodding them to post. We all know and agree that they are detrimental.


    (2) No I didn't, where on earth are the two of you getting that from?[/COLOR]
    (1) The "not this soon"? Iinterpreted that differently. That's my bad.

    (2) This I reckon:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden_Giraffe View Post
    Shinobu, why on earth would you claim now? There isn't a single vote currently on you?

  20. #160

    Default Re: Mafia 57: Keeping it Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden_Giraffe View Post

    @Kitsune:
    Yesterday you were very much in favor of a lynch, I get that you overslept but you have to understand how bad that looks, your only saving grace at this point is that crys still hasn't showed up since her first post and is the biggest inactive liability at this point. Otherwise I'd see you as the top inactive target.
    Yeah, that's fair. I haven't been able to give this as much attention as I'd like, and in the end, if we feel like we need to lynch somebody for being inactive, I think I'd be a good candidate. I obviously think we should focus on lynching the arsonists, but if it clears my name in the end, it's probably worth letting it happen.

    That said, le crystal's inactivity is concerning. But I think there are bigger fish to fry.

    Vote Lynch: Shuhan

    My reasoning is that I don't buy that "I advocated for no lynch just to gauge reactions" stuff for a second. I'm convinced that one of Shinobu, Space, or Shuhan is an arsonist and right now I'm leaning Shuhan because of his inactivity in Day 1 and sudden gungho attitude shift in Day 2.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts