+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Nintendo Threadô

Default Re: The New Nintendo Threadô

So this was Ports: The Direct. Oh and Mario Tennis.

Ingame effect of Solaire amiibo is dumb as hell but god help me I'll buy any Souls merch that isn't the $600 statues from first4figures.

Holy shit they're adding Octolings and an Octoling campaign!?

Oh it's paid. But I really want to use them in multiplayer.

Super Smash Bros news.

Smash 4 with Inklings. Okay.

Hm, a bunch of re-releases and ports, Splatoon stuff and Smash. Well ... it was okay.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Smash made that pretty worth it lol
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Yesssss. Even if it is Smash 4 port, I'm okay with that. It could be new, though? Since they didn't really mention whether or not it was a port. But it's coming out 2018? So that doesn't seem like a lot of notice for a new game? But they have had 4 years.

Either way, I am super happy with that.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Hmmm Smash means that it is the big game of winter. No gen 8 pokemon or metroid prime this year.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Smash trailer was intense.

Ribbon best be one of those new characters in Star Allies Nintendo.
    Last edited by y2kyle89; March 8th, 2018 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Link looking very BOTW
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Yesssss. Even if it is Smash 4 port, I'm okay with that. It could be new, though? Since they didn't really mention whether or not it was a port. But it's coming out 2018? So that doesn't seem like a lot of notice for a new game? But they have had 4 years.

Either way, I am super happy with that.
    I would think with Inklings being in it it would technically be new game i think
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I..m playing the silouethe game already. I hate you sakurai.

I see DK's hair, Bayoneta's hair, Marth fabulous pose, Samus combat "move and you die" pose, Bowser's horns, two charizard's heads, and Kirby's beautiful roundness in the right.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

That was BOTW Link in the trailer, so this might actually be a new game.

Boo no Fire Emblem

Yay, Super Smash Bros

Can't wait to see nintendo nerds yelling at glass shattering volume in their bullshit reaction and "breakdown" videos

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

So raw takes:

-yay a Wario Ware, it's been too long.
    -Is....Alpha Dream trying port all of the previous M&L games to 3DS? Fun, but I'm fine with my own copy.
    -And now we have a reverse OoT with Luigi's Mansion being ported to 3DS before its sequel, which is cool. Again, still have the game, but at least the young'ins can play the 2001 original
    -Detective Pikachu, FINALLY. I'll maybe give it a try, at least it's coming.
    -We have reached the timeline where Undertale, Dark Souls, and South Park (in current year at least) are all on Nintendo consoles.
    -FINALLY Crash too, now I don't need to buy a PS4 :)
    -Nice to see more info on Octopath. I will definitely use the "jobs in battle" caption for some memes.
    -Moar Travis
    -Mario Tennis Aces is looking great, with some nice technical play in there. Ultra Smash is looking more and more like the released beta at this rate.
    -Hyrule Warriors, as we expected. Still a great game, but I'm still not rebuying it.
    -Hey Arms isn't dead
    -awesome awesome Splatoon 2 updates, Octolings!!!! I know at least three certain people who will be grinding for the X rank
    -and it ends with Smash.....I've said it before, but I'm not exactly super stoked for a port, as it risks some oversaturation for a *newer* Smash title in the later future. BotW Link and Inklings are proof they added something to the base game, but it's gonna need a few more boosts to warrant me buying it again, after all the money I spent on the other two versions and their DLC. We don't know exactly what Smash it is, so I will wait.

rip no FE. Oh well, it/Pokemon/Animal Crossing/Metroid Prime can be saved for heavy hitting e3 news.

Hyped by that Smash announcement.
    Honestly, what I want right now is just a boosted port of Smash 4.
    By that I mean keeping all the characters and adding stuff on top of that.
    I just got really used to that huge roster and I'm not ready to accept the inevitability of characters being cut on the sequel.
    Let me appreciate that roster a few more years.
    Among the characters that seem the most likely to be added, the one I'm looking for the most is Rex. He has a the potential of a very fun moveset.

Inject that Solaire Amiibo directly into my arteries.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Hmmm Smash means that it is the big game of winter. No gen 8 pokemon or metroid prime this year.
    If it's a Smash 4 port(which I'm assuming given it comes out this year) I don't see why we wouldnt also get Gen 8. I always assumed 2019 for Metroid Prime so that's fine.

The Splatoon 2 DLC looks great! And Mario Tennis Aces could actually be good! But besides that it was just a trip to New Port City, as expected.

also kinda bummed to see Wario Ware just being a Top 100-esque collection. That's kinda what the Gamecube game was.

Then again, I fucking love Wario Ware.

Hnnnnng.

Splatoon 2 update would've been enough but Undertale, Okami (haven't gotten to play it yet), and Smash?

Stop stealing from me Nintendo. I like my money.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information