Default Re: The New Nintendo Threadô

inb4 New Smash Character.

Or just a wii fit trainer echo.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    That looks like a lot of fun... but also something that'll cause a looooot of injuries.
    The TV's breathe a sigh of relief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Well... okay then, Nintendo haha. I'm not convinced anyone will want to play the adventure mode for more than a little while for novelty, but I guess the exercise features might be interesting to some.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    The option to disable 3D existed and some developers did use it (notably Gamefreak).
    I mean I think there's a misconception here about 3D. It didn't take extra processing power to do or anything. It's kind of a cheap trick where you (physically) block certain pixels from one eye or the other. So what you're really doing is halving the effective horizontal resolution of games, because you have to repeat pixels for each eye. If they hadn't built it that way then we'd have just gotten a normal screen that looked a little better. Though, if they built it really smartly, you might be able to increase performance by disabling 3D at the software level by telling the chip to only render half as much data and then duplicate it.

Nintendo: We at Nintendo are proud to announce the sixth generation Nintendo Salt Shaker Plus! In addition to storing and spreading salt, the Salt Shaker Plus also has an add-on wrench for handy-dandy home repair, and a storage capsule for your pharmaceuticals, and a writing pad, and a calculator, and a telescope, and a swiss army knife, and a gauge for checking your tire pressure.

Customers: Umm...we just want a salt shaker.

Nintendo: DAMMIT! IS NOTHING GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Nintendo: We at Nintendo are proud to announce the sixth generation Nintendo Salt Shaker Plus! In addition to storing and spreading salt, the Salt Shaker Plus also has an add-on wrench for handy-dandy home repair, and a storage capsule for your pharmaceuticals, and a writing pad, and a calculator, and a telescope, and a swiss army knife, and a gauge for checking your tire pressure.

Customers: Umm...we just want a salt shaker.

Nintendo: DAMMIT! IS NOTHING GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!
    You forgot to add the example where instead of giving us the thing we want, they give us entirely the wrong thing and expect us to like it. If ONLY the thing that was their biggest problem was giving us what we wanted, but too much other stuff stacked on top of it! That would be a tremendous improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Have you at least managed to pass Xord?
    *cries* that's where i stopped

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information