+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Nintendo Threadô

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Default Re: The New Nintendo Threadô

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Actually, the GX analysis revealed something cool - the Castlevania trailer showed Luigi with the new Poltergeist model and plunger before appearing in this game's trailer proper. :)
    Um, Meta... I think every single person who likes playing Smash Bros. knew this ages before that GameXplain analysis was even made. It was heavily predicted before the direct by a bunch of people. Just Saiyan.

But that makes the overall situation even more funny. A teaser that we weren't supposed to know is a teaser looks like a better game than the actual game the teaser we weren't supposed to know is a teaser was teasing.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Um, Meta... I think every single person who likes playing Smash Bros. knew this ages before that GameXplain analysis was even made. It was heavily predicted before the direct by a bunch of people. Just Saiyan.
    Oh well.....still cool that it wasn't specifically made for the trailer but based off actual game details. One of those Sakurai touches.

You don't think that if Nintendo put out a console that had enough power to play Call of Duty and most of the big AAA 3rd party titles, that they wouldn't have a MASSIVE advantage? Considering just how strong their first party line up is?

If I could play my Assassin's Creed, etc on a Nintendo console and also Pokemon? What point is there to even fucking get another system?

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Because with getting another console you won't have to wait months or years (or forever) to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Super Mario Party is looking a lot better than the last few disappointing titles
    But it ain't a game I'd pay 60+, maybe halfsies with my brother.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/09/2...to-the-switch/

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy is coming to the Switch (and also PS4, XB1, and PC)
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

And here I'am still waiting for Capcom to stop dragging their feet and localize and port Kenji 2.

That aside they could've chose a much better font to use for the text.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

What's the point of doing an entire overhaul of a point system if the exact same problem happens in the revised version?

Goddammit Splatoon 2.

Waiting to break the game MrBits's Avatar

The original Ace Attorney Trilogy has been ported to virtually every Non-Sony or Microsoft platform since the DS era.

If Capcom's not going to give us a new game or localization, at least give us a 4,5,6 Trilogy port for variety's sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    You don't think that if Nintendo put out a console that had enough power to play Call of Duty and most of the big AAA 3rd party titles, that they wouldn't have a MASSIVE advantage? Considering just how strong their first party line up is?

If I could play my Assassin's Creed, etc on a Nintendo console and also Pokemon? What point is there to even fucking get another system?
    The rare odd game that's console-exclusive for one of the others, is probably the only reason. But then that's only if those particular ones appeal to you. And it would be better if there were more first-party games now, rather than just announced (and delayed). Hell, Mario Oyssey wasn't even a launch title and Breath of the Wild wasn't Switch-exclusive, either.

Hints to a Virtual Console were found.

https://twitter.com/KevDoy/status/1044461585824006145

Hidden:

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Hints to a Virtual Console were found.

https://twitter.com/KevDoy/status/1044461585824006145
    Is there really that much of a downside to them making more or less the same Virtual Console titles available on the Wii U, available on the Switch? That would be a stepping-stone to them making Gamecube VC games like we all fever-dreamed about when the Switch was first announced.

With the Switch having basically become partially a dumping ground for WiiU (and PS3 and 360) titles I would think them also putting the WiiU’s back catalog of N64 and DS virtual console
    titles on the Switch would be a downside.

But hey at least we might be able to download and play GBA titles on the Switch and the
    Switch didn’t need to underperform for them consider that.

I didn't know this was a thing until today. There's... a lot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    But hey at least we might be able to download and play GBA titles on the Switch and the
    Switch didn’t need to underperform for them consider that.
    It sure would be great if they could finally get Link Cable games to work across the network. Amazing Mirror and Four Swords, come to papa!

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    3DS FC: 4468-0979-5223 / Wii U ID: JSHerstein

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    I didn't know this was a thing until today. There's... a lot of it.

Bowsette is something that Western companies would embrace and try to find a way to make money off of.

Nintendo? They'll ignore it because GOD FORBID they ever acknowledge something fan created they can't send a Cease and Desist letter to.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    Bowsette is something that Western companies would embrace and try to find a way to make money off of.

Nintendo? They'll ignore it because GOD FORBID they ever acknowledge something fan created they can't send a Cease and Desist letter to.
    Not untrue, but you can't forget the nature of all this.

A blonde, big-chested, "sexy" Bowser-Peach hybrid isn't exactly something they would want to formally acknowledge. Wholesome branding and all that.

^ Yeah there's a reason why Brawl and Smash 4 don't let you do upskirt shots with the camera like you could in Melee.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information