+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 891: Believing in me

Last edited by .access timeco.; January 25th, 2018 at 07:08 AM.

Default Re: Chapter 891: Believing in me

Wohoho! I've been camping here all day for this! Finally. Just typing cause i'll probably end up first! =D

We are going the Himouto Route now?

Hidden:

Waiting for jaimini's box.

I'm way too sensitive for mangastream.

So, it's probably that Pudding is the sister to have her birth rearrange. The cake looks really cool, and oh boy that big Prometheus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo actually looks adorable in his pirate garment, so hoping that's staying. Only the sword has to go because his needle is the only acceptable weapon.

So, I liked Flanbé. Just like with Bavarois, I am curious to see as many of the Charlotte kids as possible. With 85 of them, it is impossible for every one to be relevant to the plot, so I don't mind if they only join for a quick participation.

Sadly, her presentation turned Sanji into a consummate pedophile as she is the 33rd daughter at 15 years and Pudding is the 35th. The only reason why I am not seriously bothered by Oda making a 21yo man who happens to be one of the main characters being completely aroused by a kid that is 14 years at best is because I am holding my hopes that Flanbé's introduction box is wrong (either she will be older in the volume or she will be rectified to be the 36th).

No mention of Zeus by Linlin in this chapter makes me feel like he may be allowed to stay with the SH. And I can't put a finger on what relevance the BMP finding out about the Tamatebako at this point could have...

Christ, another break ? Meh

Nice chapter though. I appreciate that Luffy is slowly but steadily improving yet still being beaten to a pulp. Also, Big Mom's final-wrath-Prometheus really conveys how much she was fooling around until now.
    My only complaint is on fangirl-sister - it's a nice touch to have reinforcements backing Katakuri, but when and how did she even enter the mirror world if Luffy has held Brulee captive all along ? Her only part this chapter was hype and exposition, which Katakuri handles just fine on his own. She feels like another of those last-minute characters Oda pulls out of thin air to spice up things.

That cover page, on the cliff there is "FL..." and it looks familiar....
    Leo's crew are still in Dressrosa. So instead of setting out to sea, they are helping in the rebuilding. (Why does that not surprise me from these adorkable dwarves?) Isn't that the Flower Hill that was altered by Pica?

yes it is.
    before

after Birdcage ... and Fujitora removing the debris.

Spoilers at first: break
    Spoilers later: no break
    Chapter: break

I'm not going to be mad if there's a break, I just want to know for sure

Just by putting on a pirate hat Leo became ten times better. I want to see a dwarf crew so bad now.

I'm happy Luffy isn't suddenly overpowering Katakuri, instead slowly working his way there. It's not often you see power-ups grow like this, in the present on page.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    And I can't put a finger on what relevance the BMP finding out about the Tamatebako at this point could have...
    To rekindle the whole "Fishman Island is Big Mom's territory" ordeal perhaps? Good question.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

There is a break next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

There's a break from there not being a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    To rekindle the whole "Fishman Island is Big Mom's territory" ordeal perhaps? Good question.
    Actually, maybe to relate Neptune to BM's murder attempt.

I was adamant about the SH facing BM again (can't be a main antagonist again because too much time invested into her now for us to get another arc about bringing her down, but at the same time she is too big to be reduced to a side arc antagonist), but we know the SH we'll go back to FI at some point because of Shyarly's prediction. If we are going to repeat the scenario for an arc, maybe we could repeat the antagonist again - and if the BMP believe Neptune was part of the plot to kill Linlin, it would make sense for them to attack FI.

i love the chapter , its finally got high stakes with BigMom going full im going to rek you babe mode

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Actually, maybe to relate Neptune to BM's murder attempt.

I was adamant about the SH facing BM again (can't be a main antagonist again because too much time invested into her now for us to get another arc about bringing her down, but at the same time she is too big to be reduced to a side arc antagonist), but we know the SH we'll go back to FI at some point because of Shyarly's prediction. If we are going to repeat the scenario for an arc, maybe we could repeat the antagonist again - and if the BMP believe Neptune was part of the plot to kill Linlin, it would make sense for them to attack FI.
    Between this and Big Mom's unresolved issues with the giants at Elbaf, there's a lot of potential here, assuming that's what Oda intends on doing in the future. As for the prediction, I find it interesting that one of the BM Pirates can transform into other people. Though I doubt Big Mom would be that underhanded I suppose. Actually wait, no, same woman tried to trick and kill the Vinsmokes, so anything goes I guess. I don't know about them actually meeting in Fishman Island though.

The Break warning is kinda...different.

Hidden:

I'm surprised at all the mistakes Oda is making with the daughters numbers. First Praline, now Flambe. I refuse to believe Flambe is older than Pudding, because Pudding's design is not how he draws 13-14 year old girls (just look at Flambe, younger Baby 5 or younger Koala). Also, he wouldn't have a 14 year old get married in a manga for kids when the legal age for marriage is 16 in Japan.

I found it amusing how most of the BM dudes have gone from actively helping to just sitting around with a cup of tea listening for the round by round update of the Luffy and starch lord fight

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

I was surprised to see Smoothie nowhere to be found. I meant... Yeah. So, nice chapter, but slow pacing again. Good to see Luffy develop his base form capabilities on screen. Good to see Big Mom stopped fooling around. Good to see the cake arrive just in time. Good to see there is no break next week. Wait, what? Noooo
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information