+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 891: Believing in me

Default Re: Chapter 891: Believing in me

I am in love this week with the "Believing in Me" panel! Especially since it involved Mr. "You do what you alone can do, and I'll do what only I can do" himself, Sanji! Both are covered with "bruises", signifying that they're both working their butts off for the rest of their crew, just in wildly different directions. Superb visual storytelling!

Great chapter all around! I love how everyone is having to acknowledge how freaking persistent Luffy is. They are slowly starting to understand why they should fear him :-D

Break again! aaah ~ But its a great chapter overall

Bravo CHOPPER, At least you tried! you've done a gooood job too during this arc, hats down

so, Pudding is 13 years old? GODA, I see what you did there lol!

FINALLY THE CAKE :) Sanji's and Kishido's time to shine.

Luffy vs D/T, I wish Luffy use a new gear or a new branch of gear 4.. because I won't be satisfied by just obvservation haki progress during the fight like goku's ULTRA INSTINCT

Ore wa LUFFY !! Kaizoku-ō ni naru otoko da!
    BEST AMV EVER

Why are people in denial? This is not a mistake.

Pudding is 14 or younger.

Pudding under 14 I would find quite disturbing. Physically she hasn't been portrayed like this at all plus it makes Sanji's willingness to court & marry her rather creepy from a modern-day perspective.
    From a character point of view, however, her being rather young could fit better some of her interactions with her family, such as when she's annoyed by her mother's constant attention, Daifuku looking down on her like some inept kid after she fails to murder Sanji, or even how intense she is in her love/loathe episodes.
    Last edited by Seafarer33; January 12th, 2018 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    Christ, another break ? Meh Her only part this chapter was hype and exposition, which Katakuri handles just fine on his own. She feels like another of those last-minute characters Oda pulls out of thin air to spice up things.
    Concur and unless she has some big part it looks like she has really screwed things up more than helping. Now everyone is questioning the age of Pudding, although looking at her unless her dad is 6'7 she is way to tall to be any younger than 18. She is the same height and proportions to a grown woman in OP.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Actually, maybe to relate Neptune to BM's murder attempt.

I was adamant about the SH facing BM again (can't be a main antagonist again because too much time invested into her now for us to get another arc about bringing her down, but at the same time she is too big to be reduced to a side arc antagonist), but we know the SH we'll go back to FI at some point because of Shyarly's prediction. If we are going to repeat the scenario for an arc, maybe we could repeat the antagonist again - and if the BMP believe Neptune was part of the plot to kill Linlin, it would make sense for them to attack FI.
    Are you thinking after Wano arc they go back to FI and face BM because she wants to go personally and let them know she won't tolerate such disrespect?

Quote Originally Posted by DEE JAY View Post
    Break again! aaah ~ But its a great chapter overall

Bravo CHOPPER, At least you tried! you've done a gooood job too during this arc, hats down

so, Pudding is 13 years old? GODA, I see what you did there lol!

FINALLY THE CAKE :) Sanji's and Kishido's time to shine.

Luffy vs D/T, I wish Luffy use a new gear or a new branch of gear 4.. because I won't be satisfied by just obvservation haki progress during the fight like goku's ULTRA INSTINCT
    Even if Luffy release Gear 100, this is nothing to a pre-cog. At this level, Haki is the way forward.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I am in love this week with the "Believing in Me" panel! Especially since it involved Mr. "You do what you alone can do, and I'll do what only I can do" himself, Sanji! Both are covered with "bruises", signifying that they're both working their butts off for the rest of their crew, just in wildly different directions. Superb visual storytelling!

Great chapter all around! I love how everyone is having to acknowledge how freaking persistent Luffy is. They are slowly starting to understand why they should fear him :-D
    I can understand how difficult life can be when you got beat up by your own cake.
    THAT *PIRATE ALLIANCE*!! THE HEAVENLY YAKSHA HAS DEFEATED DOFLAMINGO ~~~~!!

If Pudding's age isn't a mistake, i can see it as a way out of her and Sanjis marriage. Oda needs a good way to end the relationship before the straw hats disembark

Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sereques View Post
    I can understand how difficult life can be when you got beat up by your own cake.
    Those Oven burns are real nasty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

Yeah no i've done a whole 180 on Capone. I thought he was going to be the dud out of the supernovas but man if he hasn't shown himself to be 100% top shelf Oda greatness. The panel of them celebrating the cake in this chap just cinched it for me.

Luffy is getting there .
    Once he able to match kat in haki he more than ready to take him on .
    BM just said fuck it and look awesome.
    TLG , FFVIIR and Shenmue 3 2015 the E3 of dreams .

Quote Originally Posted by LucciCP9 View Post
    If Pudding's age isn't a mistake, i can see it as a way out of her and Sanjis marriage. Oda needs a good way to end the relationship before the straw hats disembark
    I did ask Robby about it, if this isn't some mistake (which Oda can always retcon to change) it could be the excuse not to have the marriage till series is over.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Yeah no i've done a whole 180 on Capone. I thought he was going to be the dud out of the supernovas but man if he hasn't shown himself to be 100% top shelf Oda greatness. The panel of them celebrating the cake in this chap just cinched it for me.
    Just realized I completely forgot Bege in the 2017 thread even though he was probably the best character of the year. He didn't became just amazing, but he became a kind of character I don't think any other in OP is making him entirely unique.
    FC.0147-0584-2654

Cool cake

other than that, nothing special about this chapter.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

okay chapter but not good enough for a 'before-break' chapter (at least to me).

waiting for new chapter and monster hunter world. the next two weeks are definitely the worst and longest ever.

Is Jamini translation out yet? Can't open Mangastream at work :( not like I want to but I r desperate!
    One Piece ,\/,,

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy D. Clown View Post
    Is Jamini translation out yet? Can't open Mangastream at work :( not like I want to but I r desperate!
    Think they couldn't get raws from there provider so it may not be up today.

Lol, another break. How many chapters are we going to get this year? 15 maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post

But the pacing is still just so bad lol.
    The pacing of the two last chapters are decent though. At least she's finally gonna eat that goddamn cake

Quote Originally Posted by Knaxern View Post
    Same story every year...people still complain about the same shit. annoying af
    One Piece ,\/,,

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    Cool cake

other than that, nothing special about this chapter.
    I thought Katakuri displaying more of his mochi abilities was special, but I guess I'm wrong then...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Knaxern View Post
    Forget the fact the previous breaks were from the holidays the Megazine gets it.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords
    Hybrid Reboot.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information