+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 891: Believing in me

Default Re: Chapter 891: Believing in me

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    I found it amusing how most of the BM dudes have gone from actively helping to just sitting around with a cup of tea listening for the round by round update of the Luffy and starch lord fight
    I'm confused on what you want from them, they have their best fighter that have never lost a fight against Luffy and their mother a yonkou against the rest of the crew. What do you want them to do?
    IF YOU DIE, I'LL KILL YOU....

Quote Originally Posted by Sereques View Post
    I'm confused on what you want from them, they have their best fighter that have never lost a fight against Luffy and their mother a yonkou against the rest of the crew. What do you want them to do?
    Nah i'm cool with them dicking around having a little cake and putting their feet up.

It is still something i find amusing that in a crisis they by and large just chill.

Maybe Oda hadn't made a mistake with the age and the numbers. Maybe It is intentional. And maybe the half blood of Pudding has something to do with it, maybe she looks older for that..., but probably It is simply a mistake XD, so don't take so seriusly.
    Me encantan que las cosas salgan bien

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌛⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is it! Sanji's time to shine. And not talking about cake, drop that for a second, the danger here is BALL OF FIRE. Same as nami was able to control zeus because he cloud, sanji will shine now by controling this ball of fire prometheus. And get to keep him at the end, just like nami.

Anyway, Tamago chicken and Morgans next to eachother, they have to fight!

The more I see Luffy's pain, the more Sanji piss me off. But, this fight is only for Luffy benefit, I won't complain.
    IF YOU DIE, I'LL KILL YOU....

Niwatori suddenly has human hands when he is holding the clock, but is back to bird wing two panels later.

Pekoms should be with that group, but nowhere to be seen. Just give us the guy already, Oda.
    Btw, prediction time: I hope Sulong Pekoms actually looks like a salary-man who is just as small and even chubbier than his regular form, but with a bald spot at the back of his head... all that while being ridiculously strong.

Also, it's been night for hours now and the sea is still in its regular state. I wonder if Oda forgot about Totto Land's sea freezing at night and what was the point in introducing that information anyways.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; January 12th, 2018 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Also, it's been night for hours now and the sea is still in its regular state. I wonder if Oda forgot about Totto Land's sea freezing at night and what was the point in introducing that information anyways.
    I'd say this specific phenomenon only occurs near those islands that have sugary /sirupy / caramel rivers flowing out - ingredients that will solidify at higher temperatures than water anyway. Anywhere else I guess the night is cold but not enough to into full polar pack ice mode. Also, in today's comic specifically, I would say anything likely to freeze would probably be melted by Prometheus. On the Sunny front at least.

Point of that information ? Probably just to add an extra exotic flavor to the sailing in Tottoland.

Discovered Stowaway DarkHamster's Avatar

Prometheus is as big if not bigger than Ace's big attack against blackbeard. Yonkou strutting her stuff. Seems like she'll smell the cake and her family will try to stop her but won't be able to. She'll go straight for it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌛⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It's not the breaks but the slow pace that hurt it. Based on '' wano in 2017'' and '' this arc is more then half done'' way back, this would be some punk hazard long arc, but now it slowly turns into another dressrosa, as in the most criticized arc.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHamster View Post
    Prometheus is as big if not bigger than Ace's big attack against blackbeard. Yonkou strutting her stuff. Seems like she'll smell the cake and her family will try to stop her but won't be able to. She'll go straight for it.
    It is many times bigger than Ace's Entei.

Bear in mind that Linlin is at least 10 meters and look how small she looks compared to Prometheus.

So Charlotte Flambe has a bubblegum fruit yeah? If so, that’s kind of cool. I feel like it would be related to Luffy and Katakuri’s fruits. It seems to allow her to blow herself up like Luffy, but maybe her bubblegum is light enough to keep her in the air, while Luffy’s rubber is too heavy.

So apart from the obvious mistake in Flambe's birth order, we get some interesting info from her. She says there are 41 brothers and 38 sisters in total. The totals were original 46 and 39, so we know there are 5 dead Charlotte brothers. Snack is probably one of them, and possibly Moscato and Opera, but they could be fine based on the way they "died." The unaccounted for daughter is probably just Lola, since she's been disowned.

Reading it again though the way she phrases it, she could also just mean she has 41 older brothers and 5 younger brothers. That would be less interesting.

If Flambe's birth order is put after Pudding's, it also means there are at best only 3 sisters that can be younger than 15, and we saw more than that in the nursery. I guess that means some could be grand kids.

I love how MS is sticking to their guns with Dogtooth, lol.

Not sure I like the direction Oda is going with, with developing Luffy's Observation. But it's not like that alone should be enough to "clobber" Dogtooth.

Felt like I read it in seconds and then - BREAK. Oh well, it will pass by fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    They actually can't make up their minds when it comes to two mentions on the same page.

Spoiler:

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

I picked the right week to dodge spoilers. Break Piece HYPE!

Flanbé's mistake aside I felt like this chapter was fairly decent.

But the pacing is still just so bad lol.

Working process.

Quote Originally Posted by 73cat73 View Post
    So apart from the obvious mistake in Flambe's birth order, we get some interesting info from her. She says there are 41 brothers and 38 sisters in total.
    She says she has 40 older brothers, but for sure there are others younger than she is (Anglais, for example). She is probably not interested in the opinion of the kids, that's why she doesn't mention the younger brothers' votes.

As for the daughters, agree she is probably leaving Lola out.

The only constant at AP is that every week the pacing will always be thought to be particularly bad this week.

Then a few years later at a re-read it'll seem just fine. Ebb and tide at our little forum.

Yeeeah Flambe's birth order threw me for a loop there haha. I mean MAYBE Oda can justify Pudding being a 15 yr old triplet or a 14 year old, but it'd feel better if it's changed. Though we probably did already see four daughters younger than Pudding, in Chapter 845, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Otherwise this was an alright chapter. Great to see the Luffy vs. Katakuri fight again, wonder when Luffy is going to turn the tides

Quote Originally Posted by Sereques View Post
    The more I see Luffy's pain, the more Sanji piss me off. But, this fight is only for Luffy benefit, I won't complain.
    I don't see any reason to be pissed off, considering Sanji's working to stop Big Mom. Definitely a lot better than sitting on his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    That was just a small section of Totto Land, where the sea is made of syrup.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    And yet the translation is a mess, cause they use both dogtooth and katakuri in this chapter.

i think flambe has a metal paramecia

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information