Persona 4
    Persona 5
    Artifact Adventure
    Chroma Squad
    YS 1-8 (I own like 5 of the games...)
    Trails in the Sky 1-3
    Dragon Quest 4
    Final Fantasy Type 0

and replay Dragon Quest 8 on the DS and the Suikoden series (except 4) and Ghosts of Tsushima and Ori 2 and Banner Saga and...

There's too many things. I need to stop buying new games before I play old ones.
    Last edited by Robby; September 18th, 2020 at 09:25 AM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Default Re: General Square Enix Thread II

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    and replay Dragon Quest 8 and the Suikoden series and Ghosts of Tsushima and Ori 2 and Banner Saga and...

There's too many things. I need to stop buying new games before I play old ones.
    Speaking of Suikoden, have you heard of their very own spiritual sucessor?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Yeah I kickstarter backed that thing day 1.

At a much higher tier than I probably should have.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Of the games on your list, I'd really hate for you to miss out on Ys VIII. That game rules.

All this love for FFXIV. Not bad for a game that was so loathed upon its initial release. Haven't played it myself, but...hmm, maybe some day.

So many games, so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by tatermoog View Post
    Of the games on your list, I'd really hate for you to miss out on Ys VIII. That game rules.
    YS is a series I've been interested in for a long time, and I even got half of them on Steam ages ago and I just... haven't gotten around to playing them. One of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    All this love for FFXIV. Not bad for a game that was so loathed upon its initial release. Haven't played it myself, but...hmm, maybe some day.
    Think this is honestly a big part of it. The last-ditch effort was replacing a bunch of people trying to make another financial success a la FFXI with a core who truly and passionately believed in the game. I doubt it would have been anywhere near as good as it is now without that initial massive failure.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information