+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 67

Thread: Favourite little moments

  1. #41

    Default Re: Favourite little moments


    Spoiler:

  2. #42

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    When Robin leaves flowers for Ryuunosuke
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

  3. #43

    Default Re: Favourite little moments


  4. #44

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    Nobody mentioned the Luffy "It was the pigeon" moment in Water 7 when Paulie, and Lucci start fighting?

  5. #45
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cali-4-Nye-Eh.

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    I loved the entire Franky Vs. Nero fight. He actually got the dumbass to look behind him and then rationalized that he's a gang leader and shouldn't have to feel bad about fighting dirty, and then his reverse-centaur thing...plus it actually worked and trapped Nero for the finishing blow. Awesome.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    Lucci messing with spandam by telling him there was a kid and bunny following them earlier
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



  7. #47
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cali-4-Nye-Eh.

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Lucci messing with spandam by telling him there was a kid and bunny following them earlier
    That actually bothered me, it felt more like a character inconsistency. "I didn't kill them because you didn't order me to." If he was supposed to be as ruthless as all that, he would have at least tried and Oda could have had some other person or event prevent him from succeeding. But now he's supposedly reformed or something with the rest and they're in the New World doing who-knows-what. Maybe they'll show up in the Kaido arc since they're almost all Zoans.

    On a related note..."And my name is Straw Hat Luffy!" LOL, he actually thought that would work after he pushed the Buster Call button? I forget what happened to him after but if he's still working or even just not imprisoned, something is very wrong.
    Last edited by BattleFranky69; December 14th, 2017 at 10:25 PM.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    That actually bothered me, it felt more like a character inconsistency. "I didn't kill them because you didn't order me to." If he was supposed to be as ruthless as all that, he would have at least tried and Oda could have had some other person or event prevent him from succeeding. But now he's supposedly reformed or something with the rest and they're in the New World doing who-knows-what. Maybe they'll show up in the Kaido arc since they're almost all Zoans.
    It wasn't out of character IMO, lucci certainly likes to kill but he's not some bloodlusted beast if he doesnt d it every so often, part of the reason was he wanted to fight luffy again. Dude was smiling when he heard luffy was coming there.

    Also I think while if it were for "justice" he would kill a kid I dont think he would do it if he didnt have to. He was perfectly fine with taunting luffy and killing him and all his friends but still reacted to disgust to spandam abusing a chained up robin. He says he'd appreciate as guy like luffy as his boss vs spandam. He has an odd type of morality but its there. I think he generally thinks what he's doing is for the greater good and if it allows him to beat ass all the better. Justice and killing people a familiar mix, but he has a bit of class. (Especially as seen with the wine).
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



  9. #49
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cali-4-Nye-Eh.

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    It wasn't out of character IMO, lucci certainly likes to kill but he's not some bloodlusted beast if he doesnt d it every so often, part of the reason was he wanted to fight luffy again. Dude was smiling when he heard luffy was coming there.

    Also I think while if it were for "justice" he would kill a kid I dont think he would do it if he didnt have to. He was perfectly fine with taunting luffy and killing him and all his friends but still reacted to disgust to spandam abusing a chained up robin. He says he'd appreciate as guy like luffy as his boss vs spandam. He has an odd type of morality but its there. Justice and killing people but he has a bit of class. (Especially as seen with the wine).
    Hearing what he did when he was just a kid, though, killing a bunch of hostages just because he was ordered, it's hard to reconcile morality with that kind of record.

  10. #50

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Hearing what he did when he was just a kid, though, killing a bunch of hostages just because he was ordered, it's hard to reconcile morality with that kind of record.

    Those hostages became a liability to the king, they gave up and almost brought a nation to ruin, they deserved to die for putting their own lives above the good of the nation.

    Is what lucci thinks.

    Lucci isnt gonna bring out the shigans for jaywalkers or loiterers.

    Its not too odd when you think about how weird that is though, he was basically a child soldier until now and lord knows those people dont have the healthiest mindsets
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



  11. #51
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    and of course the best anime-only scene

    Spoiler:
    Love being reminded of that every once in a while. My favorite part is when he reacts to Zoro calling him Condoriano.
    Last edited by Razh; March 15th, 2018 at 11:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  12. #52

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    This here, is the the sweetest little detail from this arc


  13. #53

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    Chopper calling Carrot his lil sis
    Spoiler:



    Sanji feeding Bege
    Spoiler:



    Luffy's shocked face when Sanji finally breaks his facade

    Spoiler:



    Luffy telling Sanji this
    Spoiler:



    Robin reminding Luffy who Marco is
    Spoiler:




    Robin and Nami using the Torao nickname that Luffy made (Can't remember who else did) Robin and Barto using the Cabbage nickname that Luffy made (Again can't remember if anyone else did)



  14. #54

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    Today I enjoyed seeing my ONE PIECE folder after a long time.
    Not sure if this is the right place to post, but earthquake alert was aired in Japan in 2010 right when Whitebeard released his DF ability in anime opening..
    .


    Tsunami warning was aired in 2007 when Lucci tried to drown Straw Hats with sea water in anime.
    Hidden:




  15. #55

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    I always loved that part in East Blue, when Usopp is looking straight into a bottle of Tabasco sauce and Luffy falls on him, making him squirt it in his eyes.

  16. #56

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    Katakuri: "Peerless Donuts!"
    Luffy: "ISN'T THAT JUST MOCHI?"


  17. #57

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Strawhat View Post
    Another one is Luffy's and Teach's first meeting, if you can call that a "little moment".
    You absolutely can not.

    Purely coincidence

  18. #58

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    That moment when I realized that Luffy never called Lucci by his name.
    The guy can turn into a leopard, but for Luffy he will always be "the pigeon guy" first.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    To be fair, Luffy is basically calling him Potato.

    Spoiler:

  20. #60

    Default Re: Favourite little moments

    My favourite was that scene with Doffy sleeping and the book about Flevance just resting on his face. Probably one of the most serene panels I've come across in the whole series

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts