• Team Chrollo

38 19.90%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 228 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228
Results 4,541 to 4,549 of 4549

Thread: Hiatux X Hiatus III: So long Mulan Szechuan Sauce

Default Re: Hiatux X Hiatus III: So long Mulan Szechuan Sauce

https://readms.net/r/hunter_x_hunter/374/4898/1

Holy shit Predator has to be the greatest ability to ever be designed in this manga : Clear weaknesses/powers, can be countered and has the potential to be invincible if used correctly.
    eaf4e9

What the hell? That doesn't seems like the best way to describe a brainwashing ability.

Can Sale-Sale just die already?
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords
    Hybrid Reboot.

Basically spent 9 fucking wordy af pages on Kurapika telling to the bodyguard on the phone that they know who the killer of the princess is.
    I hate you Togashi.

Also, Togashi just dropped all the informations about the princes' "employees" in a single page. Which actually is totally useless to know
    The only difference is that we learn what some queens look like.

Then we spend 6pages on Kacho revealing that she can use nen. Because there is no fucking way that she did this without nen

And finally the last 4 pages are decent, but it's just exposition, and I'm fucking sick of having exposition. We've been getting mystery and more mystery for a while now. It's not even enough to be interesting.

And to hammer home that Kachou is good now she took a level in cuteness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Then we spend 6pages on Kacho revealing that she can use nen. Because there is no fucking way that she did this without nen
    It was Fugetsu, it was presumably her nen beast's ability, not hers, and it was 4 pages of showing how the ability works tied in with building on Kacho and Fugetsu's past together and their relationship, followed by 2 pages of set up for Senritsu's role in the arc and further insight into Kacho's motivations. Which is really not that bad of a use of space.

The rest of the chapter, yes. Those 6 pages, no. They were fine.

3DS FC: 0619-3258-8245

I like how we had a chapter where one of the guys was super skeptical about nen like " you expect me to believe this bullshit and just do what you say, **** off"
    It's kind of refreshing in how oddly relateable yet annoying it was.

Yeah the nen ability is either fugetsuu's or kacho's and I'd bet on the latter, as the former wasn't shocked at all.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

I mean, he wasn't the only one. But the others saw the cockroach demonstration so they decided to give it a shot.

This has to be most boring chapter. The rest weren't that great either but this take the cake. All the wall of texts. I couldn't get through it...I know Togashi has always been wordy but this is getting ridiculous. You are writing a manga not a novel.

Not all the princes know nen. It's their nen beast.
    The magic tunnel is most likely the nen beast.
    The twins part is probably the only part that I like of this chapter. I don't really care for them personally but it's nice to have someone who is relatively saint in this whole death match.

Wait, depending on the power of the tunnel, the lower princes might have their escape route.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information