• Team Hisoka

161 79.70%
  • Team Chrollo

41 20.30%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 262 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter III: Chapter x Bolus x Time

Default Re: Hunter X Hunter III

A while? This arc has only been four chapters long and we've only known about the Dark Continent for six.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

So basically, Gon won´t go to the DC i guess

I'm totally fine with that. The amount of good characters who are gonna travel there now is enough.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Skogstroll View Post
    Am I the only one not overly hyped about this new arc or the new chapters after the hiatus? =/
    You are not the only one . Aside from Kurapika and Leorio returning , i could hardly give a shit about this arc or DC in general .

Am I the only one not overly hyped about this new arc or the new chapters after the hiatus? =/
    I don't know what people are getting so excited for. It's been four chapters and the only thing that was sort of excited me about the DC was the one spread with monsters. Other than that, it's just been a bunch of people talking about how dangerous the DC is rather than showing us. A far cry from the build up of say, the New World where we saw a bunch of rookies come across fantastically bizarre places like gravity island or lightning island.
    Check out my tumblr for my thoughts on random movies and manga^^

http://lion-kun.tumblr.com/

https://kolektakon.com/ Louis-1988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post
    After the Chimera Arc it's indeed taking quite a while for the story to advance. Get to the friggin' dark continent already.
    Or maybe that's jut because of the Hiatus.
    We only first heard about the DC like 6 or so chapters ago. I'm sure we'll head over soon!

I have this ugly feeling the Prince will be one of the most fucked up characters ever.

I don't know why, a feeling I'm getting.

Like, super ultra mega fucked in the head. Like rape and stuff with children and torture and. . .that kind of super fucked up.

Not that I want that to happen, but vibes I'm getting. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    We only first heard about the DC like 6 or so chapters ago. I'm sure we'll head over soon!
    I think I expressed myself badly. I don't really mean get to the dark continent per se because I know we just recently found out. Just get to some action. That alluka and election stuff was nice and dandy and all that but now it's time for the story to get back to what being a hunter is all about. (and by the looks of things and past story lines, that means being hunted :D)

Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Just saw the latest episode. It's pure beauty. Almost nothing actually happened, padding galore, but it was one of my favorite episodes.

I predict the end of this arc being: the survivors getting back some sort of medicine that will lead to the healing of gon, and at the same time, Lucifer.

Gon without Nen might manufacture a reason for him to go to the Dark Continent. He meets with Killua, 'It' comes out and tells him he can be cured in the Dark Continent if he finds this particular item, they talk to Leorio and learn an expedition is on the way and there we go.

I'm very hyped about this arc because I wonder how they'll deal with the calamities. Nen battles weren't broken previously, there were various conditions and drawbacks to each powerful ability but along comes Nanika and... people just melt. What do!? Not to mention Ging v Pariston, the exploration factor and so on.

The voice actor for Pariston, Hiroki Takahashi, was the guy who played Hisoka in the original anime. Heh. Well... heh. Interesting.

Also, this is still the "getting to know what's going on" part of the story so I'm not really expecting any huge things yet. I mean they're gonna leave for the Dark Continent pretty soon, probably. We're still in the establishing motives part. I'm glad Togashi is putting some effort into developing these Beyond's Group dudes first.

About that guy that had to pay for his little sis hospital bill, hospital bills can get that high in the world of hxh?

Whoa, how expensive could it had been to the point where even a hunter had trouble paying for it?

Converting Jenny to us dollar, did I get this right?

If 1 jenny = 0.9 yen

5,800,000,000 jen = 5,220,000,000 yen

5,220,000,000 yen = $51,213,368(The cost of Greed Island)

Gon & Killua after the celestial tournament

800mil jenny = 720mil yen

720mil yen = $7,063,913 (roughly ~$3.5mil each)

Maybe it's something that she'll need treatment the rest of her life?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

So is Thread II going into the archives or was the original thread simply more special and historic?

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Maybe it's something that she'll need treatment the rest of her life?
    Maybe that's it, still I'm shocked about what the cost must be. (then again, this is hxh, so there are probably a good amount of illneses that potentially cost billions to treat)

Genitals Rock. Rank: Failed Mutineer Prismeru's Avatar

"Fuckin' Netero took my Huntercare. Now i can't afford my medical bills and my dog chimera ant has rabies but i can't pay for the vaccines so i will have to nen emission him in the backyard".
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

gon won't go to dc
    he needs training
    he can't use nen anymore
    I think knov will train him

Where's Waldo Netero and group? (will need to view image, and view in full size, or just look at the source image)

Spoiler:

I'm interested in Ging, Pariston and Beyond. Cow and Tiger are pretty awesome too. Reading through this thread it feels like I'm the only one.

And please Togashi, bring back Hanzo already.

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadFailure View Post
    Where's Waldo Netero and group? (will need to view image, and view in full size, or just look at the source image)
    Someone in 4ch spotted them. They're on the bottom right.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information