+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: General Metroid Thread: Samus Returns Primed 4 a Comeback

Default Re: General Metroid Thread: Samus Returns Primed 4 a Comeback

Decided to keep the metroid train going and bought Fusion for wii u, to make blips in the metroid statistics.

Why the controller screen lagged???? I played two weeks of xenoblade x in the thing x because my tv died on me without much lag, but then a game older than any thing that I own stutters when I kill an enemy? wtf???
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

From what I recall there were a lot of complains about Wii U VC lagging the games, and that lag going pretty much double when using the gamepad. Personally, this never hit me too hard in Fusion, but I have had instances of playing the DKC titles where the gamepad just outright freezes where the TV input continues without issue.

Given it's Nintendo, it's probably just shit emulation and coding.
    Like that I don't shut up about games? Here's my game design blog
    Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/Nephy4

Huh, that is dissapointing.

Worse than a 15 year old emulator. I'll try tomorrow on the tv but I worry about the zoom in now.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

OK, finished fusion, for like the 8th time, first time in like 10 years. 3:33 and 55%.

After the generosity of Samus returns of returning you just before the boss or timed sections starts, remembering to save whenever is possible, and unskipable cutscenes makes me think that if Mercury Steam can do the update cheaply, then they should.

Definitely a lot of design choices of that game were because the gba's limitations, mainly screen size, number of buttons and the "bite sized" coat for portable gaming.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information