+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Stone

Default Re: Dr. Stone

Does she really have any means of preserving / replaying the song as it stands now though?
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

It is the only cd player in the world. In an unknown recording style. We only know about her that she's a super fan, and will probably be super turned by Ruri/Kohaku.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Besides, their loyalty to Tsukasa can't be that high, with the dust of their parents on his hands.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    can't this girl just steal the record of the song and the sciency equipment to reproduce it when they storm the village and kill everyone?

"protect a cd" seems like a really weak excuse to bet your life on the betrayal of a cause you fought for until now.
    "Fought for" seems overreaching.
    They got depetrified and then either complied or got killed/abandoned in the stone world alone. They hardly fought anyone since they had no idea Senku was alive.

I also doubt that that many people enjoy seeing Tsukasa with a mean to revive other people but prefering murdering them instead.

I didn't knew teenagers could enter on submarines.
    https://readms.net/r/dr_stone/067/5227/1

Hidden:

Chrome facing the end boss, while we make an intermission to build a car...awesome :)
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

Chrome, don't tell the science hater you're a scientist. I bet that archer is thirty-something but has a baby face.
    Gen and I had the same reaction. How the heck is he pulling this off? Fuel. Oil. Engine. He's better off making bicycles.

NNID: jervinnectar

Maybe it'll be steam powered? I'm assuming Senku knows how to build a steam engine, since he's known how to make everything else so far.
    "Danger is my middle name."

Maybe Senku hates steam because a bad steampunk experience, and doesn't know how a steam engine works.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Could always have everyone in the car lift it up and run, like in the Flintstones.
    "Danger is my middle name."

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Maybe Senku hates steam because a bad steampunk experience, and doesn't know how a steam engine works.
    Weeeeelll....
    https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/dr-stone/en/0/68/page/1

Hidden:

This story sometimes reminds me of a simple game I used to play. I think it was little alchemist or something. But you started off with the basic elements and had to combine them in different ways to gain more types of life and man made things. Even in the early stages you could make cars and electricity lol.

So dumb that the standars and practices probably commanded them to put the only one with a drivers permit on the wheel, in a lawless post-post-apocalyptic future.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

It's supposed to be funny.

Yah, dumb funny. They took the ridiculous demand of good practices, like "they shouldn't drink alcohol" and do a hamfisted comment.

And then they let lewd <18 years old.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Suika rolling around and suddenly wearing a Sherlock Holmes style cap for just a second was great.

It was like one panel. And then Senku made fun of it.

Weren't you lewd before you were 18?

I hope not, as I didn't had a girlfriend back then, and I didn't consent to anything. I'm using "to lewd" as a verb, to present someone in a sexualized way. You are thinking "to lust"
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Perhaps I'm coming from across a gulf of experience, then. I'm the lewd to your prude. Is having a girlfriend at 15-16 that unusual?

No, I'm the weird one, but you (I hope) aren't posting you or your girlfriend in magazines or the internet in entretaintment for children in compromissing poses.

That's the point I'm making, the authors go out of the way to make sure their characters never drink, drive and triple for drink and drive, but have seemingly zero oversight on showing 16 y/o being molested by tentacles, or whatever to 12y/o.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information