+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247
Results 4,921 to 4,938 of 4938

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Broly but this time it's not Broly

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Broly but this time it's not Broly

Dragon Ball Super chapter 76 summary that I can share with you

Spoiler:
    - The first pages are those that have been seen in the preview.
    - Granolah constantly attacks Vegeta until he loses his "Ultra Ego" form.
    - When Granolah is about to finish him off, Goku appears using the SSJ Blue and hits Granolah in the face, sending him away from Vegeta.
    - Goku tells Vegeta that now he will take care of Granolah, but Vegeta doesn't accept it and kicks Goku in his side, sending him flying against a drum of water.
    - Vegeta approaches Goku and tells him don't interfere, then punches Goku in the face.
    - While they argue, Granolah approaches Vegeta and tries to pierce his abdomen with the palm of his hand.
    - Goku reacts on time and pushes Vegeta with a shock wave, Granolah only manages to scratch Vegeta a bit.
    - Vegeta crashes into a house and seems unconscious.
    - Goku and Granolah keep fighting.
    - Granolah moves quickly to Goku's back. Goku notices it and strengthens his neck.
    - Granolah hits Goku on the neck. Goku returns to his normal form and falls unconscious to the ground (which is full of water).
    - Granolah leaves thinking that he has defeated Goku, but Goku was pretending and throws a ki ball at Granolah's back.
    - Granolah is angry, so he tries to pierce Goku's abdomen with his hand.
    - However, Goku uses the same trick as before, strengthens his abdomen and stops Granolah's attack. Then he punches Granolah in the stomach.
    - Vegeta wakes up and sees that Goku and Granolah are still fighting.
    - Despite Goku faces up to Granolah, he kicks Goku against the ground. Goku returns to his normal form.
    - Vegeta tells Goku to let him fight his way, Goku accepts and asks him not to die.
    - Vegeta transforms back into the "Ultra Ego" form, Granolah is surprised.
    - The battle moves to the Sugarians' city. Granolah tells Vegeta to go elsewhere, but Vegeta ignores him.
    - The battle continues fiercely. Granolah punches Vegeta and Vegeta bites his arm.
    - Granolah slams Vegeta to the ground, then he steps on his arms (this way Vegeta can't move) and shoots several ki attacks point-blank at Vegeta's face.
    - Granolah sits on the ground because he is exhausted.
    - Suddenly, a wall of a house collapses and Granolah sees inside a Sugarian mother with her child. She looks at Granolah terrified.
    - A little flashback of Granolah begins. We see him as a child running away from the city that Saiyan attacked.
    - Granolah enters in a church and meets his mother.
    - They both hug, but a noise interrupts them and they look at something terrified.
    - Back to the present. Vegeta gets up, an enraged Granolah punches him, sending Vegeta out of the city.
    - Granolah is about to finish him off. He begins to focus his energy into a giant ki ball.
    - Vegeta is exhausted but he's willing to try to resist the attack.
    - Goku runs up to them, but he's also exhausted.
    - Suddenly, a space ship appears at full speed next to Goku. Inside is the Namekian Monite and the ship is piloted by Granolah's robot, Automil.
    - Goku tries to stop Granolah, but he can't.
    - Monite opens the space ship and calls Granolah. He is surprised to see Monite.
    - Goku attacks Granolah and stops his attack.
    - The ship lands and Monite gets out of it.
    - Monite: "40 years ago, the one who saved us was a Saiyan called Bardock".

Last Monite text in japanese is...
    "40年前に找々を救うてくれたのは
    サイヤ人のバーダックじゃ"

This is one sloppy fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I'll fully judge when the chapter is out, but this feels like it takes away most of the interesting elements to this arc/fight.

Spoiler:
    In the previous chapters, Vegeta had the excuse of teaching Granolah a lesson, but now he's just being an asshole to Goku and obsessed with winning again. I really hope context is more nuanced than that.

On the other hand, I never minded new Bardock because to me the most Import aspect of Goku's character is that he is a low class warrior. He still bumped his head, Bardock's kindness was specific to Goku and DBS Broly removed the whole Goku being kind because of Gine element.

But I really hope Bardock sparing them has a better reason than the most obvious one.

The setup is abysmal, but good could come out of this depending on execution.

I've been also continuing my OG DB manga read and losing is such a massive trend in the Red Ribbon arc and Baba's tournament it's really funny seeing people freak out over Vegeta losing so much.

There isn't a single fight Yamcha and Krillin either lose or aren't assisted in. Puar and Upa have a stronger track record than Krillin and Yamcha by the end of the Baba tournament.

But the key is that while Yamcha loses to Tenshinhan, we also see him use a freaking Kamehameha and Tien is an absolute asshole.

And Krillin also wins against Chaozu. Despite losses, they bounce back and improve in their own right.

Vegeta isn't some special case in this series. He really isn't.

I've breezed through like 50 chapters in a few hours at this point. Maybe it's because I already know what happens or how easy it is to read, but I'm 100% into it.

Other random observations:

-Goku did the Nappa thing with Mummy. Punching in the gut and he's down.
    -I keep forgetting flying is actually considered a technique in itself.
    -Climbing Korin tower was a couple of pages. I kind like the anime's take a little more here for taking its time.
    -The trend of introducing random siblings was alive even back then. First Roshi and Baba and then Crane teacher and Tao.
    -The Goku worship really takes off here. At this point I actually think the Z portion is better at the characters not praising every single thing he does than anything here. The enemies are amazed by him and the allies pretty much instantly like him. If I didn't know what comes next I'd criticise his character for some massive Gary Stu tendencies. He literally surpassed the world's best assassin in 3 days.

3 pictures from Dragon Ball Super chapter 76

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kizuchan View Post
    Vegeta isn't some special case in this series. He really isn't.
    The difference is Vegeta has been the co-lead for decades, and is actually put into basically every single fight, and is in theory treated as Goku's equal and defines himself based around that ideal... while everyone else long since accepted Goku was way stronger than they were. Yeah Yamcha and Krillin have terrible track records, but they haven't really tried since Namek. After Super Saiyan came in they became completely irrelevant.

And yet Vegeta never gets the win unless its an unimportant minion.

Aside from tournament settings, when was the last time he actually won a fight and actually saved the day? Never, he's always, ALWAYS just a stall for Goku in the end. Even when it SHOULD be his victory.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    The difference is Vegeta has been the co-lead for decades, and is actually put into basically every single fight, and is in theory treated as Goku's equal and defines himself based around that ideal... while everyone else long since accepted Goku was way stronger than they were. Yeah Yamcha and Krillin have terrible track records, but they haven't really tried since Namek. After Super Saiyan came in they became completely irrelevant.

And yet Vegeta never gets the win unless its an unimportant minion.

Aside from tournament settings, when was the last time he actually won a fight and actually saved the day? Never, he's always, ALWAYS just a stall for Goku in the end. Even when it SHOULD be his victory.
    Fukkatsu no F's ending is basically a parody at that moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Hey, Goku and Trunks have both killed Frieza, maybe the guy with an actual lifelong issue with him should get to defeat him once and for all... NOPE, he gets to fail to the point literal divine intervention has to come in and rewind time so Goku can steal it instead.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

We are at the "metacreature says nope to Vegeta" point. He just doesn't have the rights to accomplish thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

You know, if Yama'uchi had directed Fukkatsu no F I could have easily bought Vegeta defeating Freeza. However, Yamamuro's directing so so goddamned bad for the whole film that the ending somehow being hilarious in how it depicted Gokuu killing Freeza makes it, like, the one redeeming quality of the film.

God, I wish Nagamine had directed Movie #19, too. When he oversaw the Freeza recruitment episodes those things had some of the best and most palpable tension in the series.
    She/Her
    Want to be a girl? Click here!
    What's gender dysphoria, you ask? Click here to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Hey, Goku and Trunks have both killed Frieza, maybe the guy with an actual lifelong issue with him should get to defeat him once and for all... NOPE, he gets to fail to the point literal divine intervention has to come in and rewind time so Goku can steal it instead.
    Well always have him allowing Gohan to turn Oozaru
    Letting Cell become Perfect
    Letting himself be powered up by Babidi

Incompetence and failure is Vegeta’s lot in life
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Well always have him allowing Gohan to turn Oozaru
    He didn't ALLOW Gohan to turn into a giant monkey, that one surprised him when Gohan spontaneously regrew his tail. He actually knew that would be bad and tried to stop it.

That was an oversight, not an active allowing the enemy to do it because he was cocky.

The rest? Especially Cell, totally his fault.

The full chapter of DBS was in fact much better than the spoilers made it seem to me.

The only reason Vegeta is acting this way was to make a point to Granolah and try to use Ultra Ego, something he actually can't do *because* of his character growth.

I'm still iffy on the Bardock reveal because it feels like it is a pretty easy way out for this conflict, but at the same time maybe Bardock's reasoning will be more interesting than just the most obvious one that comes to mind?

I've now read all of the OG DB portion of the manga and I breezed past most of the Saiyan Saga a second time just for kicks.

What stood out to me the most was the amount of filler the OG DB portion had in the anime. I distinctly remember much more elaboration on the training portions of the King Piccolo saga and Goku's training with Kami especially.

And I think it was actually a pretty big bummer Goku just sort of got strong enough to defeat King Piccolo by just drinking the water. Hindsight can retcon it as a Zenkai boost because there's even a panel with the Oozaru behind Goku when he wakes up, but the victory against King Piccolo felt much weaker as a result.

One of the title pages essentially says it's because Toriyama fell ill, but it's a bummer nonetheless and I remember really liking the stuff on the lookout in the anime, too, but in the manga all of this was just a couple of pages. Now I have the anime to catch up on, so we'll see how that holds up.

On the other hand, while I also really like that the anime gives Piccolo's arc much more room to breathe and set in, the Saiyan saga is the first saga since the very first tournament of the series which actually shows the training and important character growth on screen, instead of mostly implying it.

Going back to King Piccolo arc a bit, King Piccolo killing Shenron is probably the first truly 'oh shit' moment in the series because there wasn't any safety net there. So it had as strong stakes as the series ever got to have. The problem is that the only interesting thing about King Piccolo was that he cared for his sons to some extent.

I can't help but feel more could've been done if Korin hadn't actually managed to stop Goku when Yajirobe carried him up the tower because a thread through the whole thing seemed to be not letting your feelings get the best of you. This also continued on to the Piccolo Jr fight.

But the King Piccolo arc was definitely the most wobbly in terms of my revisit.

Going from Piccolo Jr to Saiyan Saga truly is jarring. It feels like the tone changes in literally the span of a chapter. At one moment it's a fantasy story, the next it's sci-fi space opera and back when I first saw OG DB, I always thought Goku would be revealed to be a demon like Piccolo, but it ended up being aliens instead. It's still good and obviously there was still King Kai and other world and stuff, but it's a really sudden shift.

I also feel like the idea of Goku not being human was already floated around by King Piccolo. There were bits of characters wondering if he was human or not before then, but it felt like it became truly delibrate during that fight because it even has Goku remarking he might be not human because of his tail.

I think it's always neat to see this stuff in hindsight. The teen in me will forever be disappointed the story didn't continue with its more fantasy-inspired origins. That's why I'm always happy to see whenever the story does go back to that. Buu, Moro, Beerus and the Kais and Angels and stuff.

Having read these 230 chapters, I can happily say the Dragon Ball manga holds up for me. I do in fact like it. But it's still about 300 chapters left to fully judge.

New movie teaser trailer is out.

I like Pan's outfit is similar to Videl's outfit from the 25th World Tournament.

Pan's shirt says 'GTH' with a devil face on it...

...'Go to Hell'? Hell yeah!

Also looks like Gokuu is sparring with Broli! Happy to see my husband return for the series! It also seems like the Red Ribbon Army is involved...
    She/Her
    Want to be a girl? Click here!
    What's gender dysphoria, you ask? Click here to find out!

Here is my Dragon Ball Super chapter 77 full summary that I can share with you

Spoiler:
    - Chapter 77: "Bardock, the father of Goku".
    - Chapter begins with a flashback. 40 years ago on Cereal planet.
    - The Cerealians lived in peace with the Namekians, exchanging food for water.
    - Suddenly, one night of a full moon, some ships arrive to the planet and some small spherical-shaped ships impact with great force on some farm fields.
    - The invaders become giant apes, they are the Saiyans.
    - There weren't many Cerealians and Namekians on the planet, so the invaders killed them quickly.
    - Several soldiers from Frieza's army gather all the Namekians and finish them off.
    - Monaito manages to survive. The elder of the Namekians in his last breath gives Monaito the 2 Dragon Balls of the planet.
    - The Saiyans continue destroying the city of the Cerealians, but one of the Saiyans (with a scar on his face) watches a child running away and follows him.
    - The Saiyan follows the child to a church and there he finds Granolah (the child) and his mother. When Granolah sees the giant ape he faints from fear.
    -The Cerealians realize that the Saiyans transformed thanks to the moon, so one of them concentrates all of his energy to destroy it.
    - One of the Saiyans notices it and tries to stop him, but the Cerealian fires the attack just before the Saiyan catches him, wounding the Saiyan in the forehead.
    - Cerealian's attack destroys the moon and the Saiyans return to their normal form.
    - The Cerealian who has destroyed the moon makes fun of the Saiyans thinking that they will be very weak now without being transformed. But the Saiyan Taro tells him he is a naive if he thinks that, then he kills the Cerealian easily.
    - Taro asks the Saiyan Leek if he is OK, since Leek was the one who received the attack from the Cerealian. Leek is upset becouse the Cerealian's attack is going to leave him a scar.
    - Back to the church, Granolah's mother looks at the Saiyan, who has returned to his normal form too. We see that he is Bardock.
    - Granolah's mother attacks him throwing ki with her fingers, breaking Bardock's shoulder pad and wounding him in the arm.
    - Bardock remembers an argument he had with Gine shortly before.
    - We see that Gine told him that their son (Goku) has already been born and asked Bardock if he's not going to see him before leaving (since Bardock may spend several months away).
    - We see Raditz outside the house playing with other children with some beetles.
    - Gine told Bardock that the baby was in the incubator at the back of the house and told him too that he must choose baby's name.
    - Bardock was surprised to see Goku, Gine asked him if it was the first time he saw a baby.
    - Bardock observed his son and decided that his name will be Kakarot. Gine liked the name and hugged the incubator.
    - Back to the church. While Bardock watches Granolah and his mother, Leek arrives and informs Bardock that the mission is over and the order to retreat has been given.
    - Leek doesn't enter into the church, so he can't see Granolah and his mother. Bardock tells Leek he will go later becouse he is going to make sure there are no survivors.
    - Leek tells him is OK but he should hurry because it seems that Frieza is going to arrive to the planet soon.
    - Bardock puts on his scooter and detects a life form with 5 power units in the mountains. At first Bardock believes it is an animal but he realizes that it's more intelligent.
    - In a house in the mountain we see that Monaito hides the 2 Dragon Balls.
    - Suddenly he realizes that someone is approaching and he prepares to attack by surprise.
    - When Bardock enters the house, Monaito attacks him with a cane but Bardock stops it with one hand.
    - Bardock realizes that Monaito's power has increased to 213 units, so he assumes that Monaito is able to control his fighting power at will.
    - Granolah's mother enters the house, Monaito is glad that there are more survivors.
    - Granolah's mother introduces herself, her name is Muesli. Monaito also introduces himself and offers his help.
    - Bardock tells them that they must hide well because Frieza will arrive soon.
    - Monaito asks him why he has helped them in spite of being a Saiyan, Bardock says that it has been a whim and that they must survive.
    - Monaito asks his name before he leaves. Bardock tells him his name.
    - Back to the present. Monaito apologizes to Granolah for not telling the truth.
    - Monaito tells Goku that he is just like Bardock. Goku says "Me?"
    - Monaito asks Goku if Bardock is his friend or something like that.
    - Goku tells Monaito that he doesn't know much about the Saiyans because he was raised by his grandfather on the Earth. Vegeta interrupts the conversation.
    - Vegeta: "Kakarot. Bardock... is your father's name."
    - Goku is surprised to hear what Vegeta said. Monaito and Granolah are surprised too.
    - Goku insists that, even if the guy Monaito met in the past was his father, he doesn't know anything about that.
    - After listen Monaito's story, Vegeta says that it seems Goku has inherited the kindness of his father.
    - Granolah angrily asks Monaito what happened to his mother and why she couldn't survive. Monaito continues the story.
    - Back to the past. Bardock is about to leave but Monaito asks him to wait.
    - Monaito uses his healing powers and heals Bardock's arm. Bardock is surprised that the Namekians are able to heal wounds.
    - Monaito tells him that a more powerful Namekian is capable of instantly restoring someone's strength. He could barely heal small wounds.
    - Bardock's scooter turns on and detects the presence of other people.
    - Bardock hides among some trees and observes that there are 4 people on the mountain. They are the 4 brothers of the Heeter Force.
    - The brothers watch Freeza's ships leave. Elec tells his brothers to contact with the Sugarians to negotiate the price of the planet.
    - Oil asks his brother how much he is going to sell the planet for, Elec says that 100,000,000,000 poles would be fine.
    - Oil asks Elec how much he is going to give to Frieza's army, Elec says 1/10 part.
    - Macki tells Elec to be careful, since Frieza is very intelligent and he has a great battle power.
    - Gas tells Elec that one day they will be above Frieza's army.
    - Muesli approaches Bardock and Monaito and asks if there is anyone there.
    - Elec keeps talking, he says that if they cannot defeat Frieza by force, they will do it with intelligence, financial power and the power of information.
    - Bardock wonders if Heeter Force is going to betray Frieza.
    - Granolah wakes up and leaves the house looking for his mother. When he sees Bardock's tail, he panics and starts yelling "Saiyan".
    - The noise alerts the Heeter Force. Monaito launches a shock wave at Granolah to make him lose consciousness.
    - Bardock is very nervous and asks Muesli and Monaito to follow his plan.
    - The Heeter brothers arrive at the house, there they see Bardock (who is wearing a hooded cloak) about to attack Granolah, Muesli and Monaito.
    - Elec asks Bardock who is he, Bardock tells him that he has found those survivors and that he is going to kill them.
    - Elec tells him to do it, but Bardock doesn't attack them. Bardock tells Elec that the Namekians have mysterious powers and that they should check it out before killing the Namekian.
    - Suddenly, Elec pulls out a gun and shoots, wounding Muesli. Elec tells Bardock that he is fine with the Namekian but that the other 2 must be killed as soon as possible.
    - Bardock angrily attacks the Heeter Force, but Gas creates a protective barrier to stop Bardock's attack.
    - Bardock takes advantage of the smoke to escape. Heeter brothers ara angry.
    - Bardock and the other are hiding in the forest. Monaito tries to heal Muesli but he cannot save her.
    - Bardock wonders what the hell he's doing. Monaito asks him what they are going to do now.
    - Elec is very angry, he says that he has no choice but to kill them all. Gas tells him that he will take care of them.
    - Elec tells Gas that he can do it, meanwhile they will prepare to welcome Frieza.
    - Elec tells Gas to finish before Frieza arrives. Gas flies away.
    - Back to the present. Elec and Gas talk on the deck of their ship.
    - Elec asks Gas if he remembers what happened 40 years ago, becouse the guy Gas fought probably was a Saiyan.
    - Gas tells Elec he remembers it and says "that will not happen again". Elec tells Gas that now he understands, this is all a kind of revenge for Gas.
    - Gas tells Elec that he's stronger now, Elec agrees.
    - Then Elec takes out one of the Dragon Balls and says "Well, we have this just in case...".
    - Macki is in the cockpit of the ship, she tells the pilot to hurry up.
    - Macki: "Let's go for the 2nd Dragon Ball."

END

Chris Ayres (Freeza's VA in DBZ Kai, Resurrection F, and Super) passed away.

https://www.twitter.com/ToeiAnimatio...34964991574021

Here is my Dragon Ball Super chapter 78 full summary that I can share with you.

Spoiler:
    - Chapter 78: “Gas’ wish”.
    - Oil informs Macki that the fight between the Saiyans and Granolah is over.
    - Macki informs Elec and Gas about the situation, she tells them that a Namekian has stopped the battle. Elec assumes that he's Monaito.
    - Gas and Macki say it's their chance to finish off the 3 of them now that they're weakened.
    - Elec agrees and sends them to kill them while he fulfills his wish. Macki gives him the radar and the spell for the Dragon Ball.
    - Elec tells Gas that he will fulfill his wish. Gas says that it's not necessary if he doesn't want to do it but Elec tells him that the best way to fulfill their objectives is with the wish.
    - Macki and Gas leave while Elec stays on the ship.
    - Granolah is upset becouse he's been working for the Heeter Force all this time when it was Elec who killed his mother.
    - Granolah grabs Monaito asking him why he allowed it, Monaito tells him that it was the only way they could survive. Goku separates them.
    - Vegeta asks Monaito if Bardock defeated Gas, Monaito says he did and that thanks to him they survived.
    - Goku is glad to hear it, Vegeta wonders if Gas was very weak, since Bardock was a low-level warrior. Monaito says Bardock was incredibly strong.
    - Suddenly the sky goes dark, Goku says that it's the same thing that happens when the dragon is summoned.
    - We see that Elec has summoned the dragon, he is surprised to see it. Cerealians wonder what is going on.
    - Back to Goku's group, the sky returns to normal. Everyone is confused.
    - Suddenly Goku and Vegeta get frightened, both feel a very powerful Ki approaching.
    - Someone flies to them at full speed, then we see that Oil and Macki appear on top of a rock.
    - Goku is very angry with them for everything they have done. Macki tells them that they have come to finish them off.
    - Macki thanks Granolah for all the work he's done for them during last years. Granolah is furious.
    - Macki tells Granolah that it's too bad that he made a wish to be "the strongest warrior in the universe" without permission. Heeter Force cannot let such a wish come true.
    - Goku: "Wish?"
    - Macki: "The true strongest warrior in the universe is here... Gas!!"
    - Vegeta: "What!? Again with the strongest warrior in the universe?"
    - We see that someone climbs the rock where Macki and Oil are, is Gas. His body has grown, he no longer looks like a child, he has an adult body with very marked muscles.
    - Everyone is surprised to see him, Monaito assumes that in the end they have used the Dragon Ball. Vegeta and Goku are surprised to discover that Cereal planet also has Dragon Ball.
    - Granolah says that if they asked that wish, he is no longer the strongest warrior in the universe. Goku assumes that now is Gas.
    - Gas fires a Ki beam with his finger. The Ki beam goes towards Goku's group, who narrowly dodge it. However Gas' attack cuts Granolah's ship in half.
    - Gas creates a spear with 4 points and throws it to Granolah, who cannot dodge it. The 4 points of the spear dig into Granolah's shoulders and thighs. Then the spear sticks into the ship, leaving Granolah immobilized.
    - Gas goes down to the ship and tells Granolah that he has never liked him. Thanks to the strength he has now, they no longer need Granolah at all.
    - When Gas is about to kill Granolah, Goku tries to stop Gas. However, Gas creates cubes on Goku's wrists and ankles that make him fall to the ground. Goku cannot move.
    - Gas tells Goku that he has the same face that the Saiyan he met in the past. Then Gas asks Goku if that Saiyan is still alive.
    - Vegeta tells Gas that all the Saiyan were annihilated by Frieza and that only a few of them survived. Macki says that they will eliminate the garbage that was left by Frieza.
    - Goku wonders why they are going to kill them, becouse they haven't done anything to Heeter Force. Gas says he's going to eliminate them along with Granolah, this way there won't be anyone who can interfere in their plans.
    - Gas creates an ax and is about to cut Goku but someone attacks him from behind.
    - It was Granolah, who got rid of the spear thanks to Monaito. Granolah tells Gas that he is still the strongest warrior in the universe.
    - Gas attacks Granolah with a spiked mace, he hits him in the face. Then Gas continues hitting Granolah with the mace. However, Granolah is still on his feet trying to fight.
    - Macki mocks Granolah saying that, as they made their wish after Granolah's, by logic Gas is now the strongest warrior in the universe.
    - Monaito approaches Goku and eliminates the cubes created by Gas with his powers. Then he tells Goku he will try to heal him. In return, Monaito asks Goku to help Granolah. Goku says he will try to save Granolah.
    - Granolah keeps trying to hit Gas, but he can't. Granolah asks Gas how they knew that he and Monaito were alive.
    - Gas tells him that they found out years after the attack on Cereal planet and that when they discovered it, Granolah was already a bounty hunter. Elec said that it would be a shame to kill someone like him and that it was better to use Granolah to work for them.
    - Little flashback starts. A young Granolah trains his marksmanship in the forest while Elec and Gas talk to Monaito.
    - Elec asks Monaito if Granolah is the rumored bounty hunter that people talk about. Monaito tells him not to do anything to his son.
    - Elec asks Monaito why he hasn't told Granolah what happened to his mother. Monaito tells him that if he had done it, Granolah would have challenged Elec and would dead.
    - Elec tells Monaito that it was a wise decision and to continue without saying anything if they don't want to end dead.
    - Elec calls Granolah and tells him that if he wants to work for him, he could earn a lot of money and get off that planet. End of the flashback.
    - Monaito tells Goku that he acted badly at that time, he should have faced Elec even if that would have meant his death. Then he says that he is an useless Namekian, since he cannot even help Goku to regain his strength.
    - Goku remembers something and asks Vegeta if he still has the Senzu Bean. Vegeta says that he doesn't know since he threw his armor off him.
    - Suddenly we see that Granolah falls near them, he has been defeated. Goku thanks Monaito for treating his wounds.
    - Goku tells Vegeta to go to recover his armor while he fights Gas. If the Senzu Bean is there, he asks Vegeta to eat it. Vegeta asks if he is sure, Goku says yes because he already ate one (Vegeta gave one to Goku in chapter 72).
    - Vegeta accepts and tells him to hang on. Goku tells Vegeta that when he recovers, he must transform into that scary face's form and defeat Gas. Vegeta is upset becouse he thinks Goku is making fun of his secret technique.
    - Goku arrives where Gas is to fight him. Gas creates a kind of sword connected to a fist and attacks Goku.
    - Goku transforms into SSJ Blue and destroys Gas' weapon. He then attacks him, but Gas creates a shield and stops Goku's attacks.
    - Goke throws a blast of Ki at him but Gas dodges it and hits Goku on the head with a giant hammer.
    - Macki mocks Saiyans, saying they don't understand yet that Gas is now the strongest warrior in the universe. Oil then realizes that Vegeta has disappeared.
    - Vegeta finds his armor, the Senzu Bean is there intact. However, he doesn't eat it.
    - Gas continues hitting Goku. Gas creates now a rope with weights and hits Goku, that returns to his normal form.
    - Vegeta comes to where Granolah is and tells him to get up and eat the Senzu Bean.
    - Granolah asks him what it is. Vegeta tells him that if he eats the bean, he will recover all his strength. Granolah tells Vegeta to eat it, since he is very powerful.
    - But Vegeta refuses and tells him that he must be the one who defeats those villains with his own strength.

END

And Dragon Ball Super Volume 17 too.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by redon; November 16th, 2021 at 09:14 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information