+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233
Results 4,641 to 4,657 of 4657

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Broly but this time it's not Broly

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Broly but this time it's not Broly

Chapter 54 of the Super manga for those interested.

So Gohan fought well and everything...

Spoiler:
    ...and then, to absolutely no one's surprise, he jobbed badly. In the end, these three assholes not only got the upper hand and got out of the planet scot free, but "spared" the protagonists lives. That was humiliating.

Also, Seven Three is made of pure, unadulterated BULLSHIT. "Oh, btw, I have three different save slots. And one of them just happens to contain f*cking Moro's powers. Instawin. Try again later." Shouldn't he be the second in command instead of that Saganbo asshole?

And, I guess, the most interesting stuff: Meerus might be an angel? Was that even in people's theories at all?

I thought the new chapter was great.
    Spoiler:
    Gohan had a really good showing against Seven Three. It was nice to see that Seven Three used some of Piccolo's old moves that we haven't seen since the 23rd World Tournament arc from the original Dragon Ball. I'm curious where the Meerus reveal is heading to.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Was that even in people's theories at all?
    One of the most popular ones even.

I liked this chapter. Manga is great right now. Let's pray one day the new anime does justice!

Something kind of funny considering how janky the writing has been in the manga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I finally got to watch the recent Dragon Ball movie (Broly). I thought the movie was great, but I still prefer some of the older movies in my opinion (Dead Zone, Cooler's Revenge, and Fusion Reborn are still my favorite Dragon Ball movies.).

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Dragon Ball Fighterz new dlc revealed the new english voice for Broly is Johnny Yong Bosch.

I like Movie #20 a lot. I really enjoyed the kinetic feeling of the animation. I wish Nagamine had been allowed to include more scenes, though. There is another seventy minutes worth of storyboard that they had to cut out. :(
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!
    Julie | She/Her | Pansexual

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Dragon Ball Fighterz new dlc revealed the new english voice for Broly is Johnny Yong Bosch.
    Didn't see that coming.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

It seems there will be some Dragon Ball Super announcement at Jump Festa in a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    It seems there will be some Dragon Ball Super announcement at Jump Festa in a few weeks.
    I'm guessing it's the return of the Super tv series. Since the current Gegege No Kitaro anime, which is currently airing on the old Dragon Ball Super timeslot is in its final arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    I'm guessing it's the return of the Super tv series. Since the current Gegege No Kitaro anime, which is currently airing on the old Dragon Ball Super timeslot is in its final arc.
    Yeah, I imagine Dragon Ball is coming back in April to take over the 9AM Sunday slot.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

Hopefully they do something interesting and don't just retread the Broly movie or jump into another year long tournament.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Arguably the best trailer for a Dragon Ball product ever.

I do want for the full Broli storyboard to get animated. There seems to be enough content for ten episodes and I'm more than happy to see more Raditz and Broli being a cutie.

I do hope they breeze through the Moro stuff, though. It's a bit too repetitive in the comic so far so I wanna see what Tomioka and the others come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Arguably the best trailer for a Dragon Ball product ever.

I just hope this game is as good as Advanced Adventure and Revenge of King Piccolo.

I mean at the very least it should be able to adapt the material better than those two games did.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information