+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 247 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 4938

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Broly but this time it's not Broly

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

I’d like for FighterZ to pull an Injustice and have a guest character, like Luffy or someone from another shonen manga/anime.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstClassCook View Post
    I’d like for FighterZ to pull an Injustice and have a guest character, like Luffy or someone from another shonen manga/anime.
    Yes yes a million times yes
    My favorite films of all time - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest; The Apartment; The Shining; Rear Window; Casablanca; All About Eve; Amadeus; Stalag 17; The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence; Key Largo; Ball of Fire; Alien; Dr. Strangelove; The Good, The Bad and The Ugly; Vertigo; Jaws; Punch-Drunk Love

I'm down for Roshi and I'm super down for Videl.

How is Mr. Satan not slotted in yet?

Kale as the main instead of Caulifla would be really lame. It doesn't even make sense.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

I kinda wanna see Janemba, dude used so many cool moves in the movie.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    I kinda wanna see Janemba, dude used so many cool moves in the movie.
    Oh, fuck, you just made me remember all the times I used to spam Jamemba's attacks in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

Announcement: Dragon Ball: That Time I Got Reincarnated as Yamcha! releases November 2018. This manga follows a die-hard Dragon Ball fan who is reincarnated as Yamcha—Dragon Ball’s biggest punching bag and total internet meme.
    https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/979764794818473985

Never expected this to release outside of Japan o_O I'm happy, though. I really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/979764794818473985

Never expected this to release outside of Japan o_O I'm happy, though. I really enjoyed it.
    Glad to see Dragon Garow Lee getting some well deserved recognition. He is so much better than Toyotaro that I cant understand why isnt he drawing Super instead.

Also the DragonBall X Saitama doujin is pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldulf View Post
    Glad to see Dragon Garow Lee getting some well deserved recognition. He is so much better than Toyotaro that I cant understand why isnt he drawing Super instead.

Also the DragonBall X Saitama doujin is pure gold.
    Needed an artist on par with the story content

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Needed an artist on par with the story content
    They had to scrape the botton of the barrell, eh?

Lee can't really draw good fight scenes, either. He's also probably much slower than Toyo-tarou considering how often he relies on drawing in various different styles rather than his own.
    She/Her
    Want to be a girl? Click here!
    What's gender dysphoria, you ask? Click here to find out!

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Instabuying the Reincarnated as Yamcha book. I've got all Lee's what-if-it-were-vegeta-who-landed-on-earth-instead-of-goku doujins. Love'em.

Remember when I posted the whole translation of chapter 1 and 2? I wonder what it's up to now...

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Remember when I posted the whole translation of chapter 1 and 2? I wonder what it's up to now...
    It ended with chapter 3, I think. Apparently, this volume has a bonus chapter, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    I'm down for Roshi and I'm super down for Videl.

How is Mr. Satan not slotted in yet?
    First, ASW gotta make sure everyone's Saiyan fetish is properly sated.
    The face of a Straw Hat.

Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar

the tower of the Big Morgans, its ship or other news are delivered directly to the site in order to check the new service. big news Morgan about politics, pirates and the world of noble things. provides maximum brightness. to get a free month, subscribe today with this coupon code for Super Nova

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

I didn't see a thread in the video game section so I'm asking here. Anyone know how to unlock all of storymode? I'm at 73% after going through all 3 arcs. Not sure what I missed.

Uh, haven't played after that weekend. The story cut scenes were 3 categories, the main plot, the pre battle banter, triggered by getting the two characters to battle in the indicated arena, and the heart to hearts unlocked by leveling up the characters.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Uh, haven't played after that weekend. The story cut scenes were 3 categories, the main plot, the pre battle banter, triggered by getting the two characters to battle in the indicated arena, and the heart to hearts unlocked by leveling up the characters.
    So...what? I have to go back through the 3 story lines again? It doesn't let you chose which chapters to go through.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information