+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 247 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 4938

Thread: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Broly but this time it's not Broly

Default Re: Dragonball Discussion Kai: Last Time, on Dragonball Discussion Z

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Spoiler:
    Does Ultra instinct require vast amounts of energy to use?
    We don't really know. We've only seen Goku use it once, hardly under control (note the remarks about the 'heat' he is radiating) and on fumes (only energy being from the spirit bomb). We don't know how long Goku could potentially use it when he mastered the technique together with a rested body.

Time will tell.

This might be a weird angle to look at it, but let's see.

Ultra Instinct has nothing to do with energy or power. I will elaborate. Ultra Instinct, from what I remember is the technique to allow your body to move without having to consciously think about it.

How does that tie in with the spirit bomb? Well, Goku had gone all out against Jiren, and probably used his entire energy to try and push it back. Having been depleted of his energy, and maybe because he was in his god state, the spirit bomb was received by a ~non-evil~ entity. Which made the results be different. Another possibility could be Goku unconsciously absorbing energy.

The energy given to Goku was just for him to be able to move, in other words, it didn't really activate Ultra Instinct. However, due to the nature of the spirit bomb, and Goku being in an almost unconscious state, it allowed his mind to be free, and which in turn enable him to be able to use ultra instinct.

Something like that.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

With the possibility of a
    Spoiler:
    U7 person getting knocked out I assume it'll be Piccolo because reasons. But I forgot the Androids are still running around. Hopefully it's 17 lol

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    Can anyone explain to me why certain universes are exempt from this tournament???
    So they can have another tournament with them included later on. Why else?
    Complicating things since 2009.

Can anyone explain to me why certain universes are exempt from this tournament???
    So that there's still somewhere else to go once Jiren becomes old news after all the Saiyans get a grip on ultra instinct mode.

In-universe: they are good universes with higher levels of mortality and growth. Real reason: future content for the series to explore.

I'm really not confident about properly exploring anything, though. Just like we didn't really explore anything from the other universes until now.
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

We'll get that chance after this arc is over and all the universes have been fused into one Mega-universe and thus they can't erase it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    With the possibility of a
    Spoiler:
    U7 person getting knocked out I assume it'll be Piccolo because reasons. But I forgot the Androids are still running around. Hopefully it's 17 lol
    Spoiler:
    It will be Gohan, because of course it will be Gohan.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Spoiler:
    It will be Gohan, because of course it will be Gohan.
    I can't picture that since he's been hyped to be important and he hasn't done much yet.

Piccolo will be elimimated next.

piccolo's arms will get blasted off again and one will fly off and count as him getting eliminated

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Piccolo is actually the one character I don't see much character potential outside of just giving him some time to show off his techniques and just having a proper fight.

I feel like Z did everything that it possibly could with him character-wise.

With as much bs nonsense power ups the Saiyans get Nameks could easily be given ones too.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Ooooh boy, this episode's gonna get people riled up. Most of the fandom is real pissed off, i'm telling you. Reaaaly pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    Ooooh boy, this episode's gonna get people riled up. Most of the fandom is real pissed off, i'm telling you. Reaaaly pissed off.
    Why?
    Spoiler:
    It was stated that the Universe 6 Potara increase the fused person's power level tens of times over their separate power levels, and it's kind of dumb to still be mad about the Saiyan girls' insane power boosts by this point anyway.

It also makes perfect sense that another Saiyan would have the best chance of re-awakening Ultra Instinct in Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    Why?
    Spoiler:
    It was stated that the Universe 6 Potara increase the fused person's power level tens of times over their separate power levels, and it's kind of dumb to still be mad about the Saiyan girls' insane power boosts by this point anyway.

It also makes perfect sense that another Saiyan would have the best chance of re-awakening Ultra Instinct in Goku.
    I was about to make the same arguments. I’m just enjoying the ride at this ponit.

It was fine. At this point I'm done with the reaction because it's repetitive and doesn't have much substance.

Goten and Trunks did the same thing, but as kids, without knowing and mastered SSJ3 when it took Goku a very long time.

Caulifla and Kale are simply using the same logic, but they are naturally much more powerful. It's not that hard to grasp.

Most people don't word the criticism for Kefla and Caulifla and Kale as for being for their characters, most of them are angry/hate them because they're so powerful because they "shit on the other characters' achievements", which.is even more obnoxious because people aren't and never were as outraged towards Goten and Trunks. Most people find goten and Trunks just okay, as opposed to loathing them and being really disgusting about it.

Ep 115: That was the weakest in a while for me. Got some Cell saga flashbacks with the animation because of how (badly) Kefla was drawn. The action wasn't all that interesting outside of a few good shots, but at least the plot stuff was adressed: Fusion is allowed now (which only makes sense considering what was allowed previously), Goku definitely wasn't full power when fighting Kefla, they say multiple times that Kefla is only this strong because of fusion (but we know people won't be happy with that)

I like Ultra Instinct because it's possible to show what it is even with very limited animation. I think the leadup to it coming back could've been stronger. Yeah, okay episode.

Oh and I feel like 18 might be the one going out because of her scenes this episode, but I hope not (or that she at least gets a cool moment).

Solid episode, not as good as the last one. Kelfa going down next week I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Power levels are so ridiculously inconsistent in this show that it's not worth worrying about.
    Complicating things since 2009.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information