+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

  1. #21
    Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    I haven't thought of a setup at all, just a story (priorities I know). I'm fine with being skipped in line for the time being



    Spoiler:

  2. #22

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    I'm offering up my services and time to help people if you need it. As I'm available during the off-parts of most of your timezones (I'm AEST), just hit me up if you want some help during those times. Sometimes crap happens at night.

  3. #23
    Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Where's north from here?

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    I’m fine passing for now. I would go, but I have jury duty next week and you never know what that might turn into.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    @Jabber: How long do you think you would need to have yours set-up and ready to go?
    If it's over 1 month, are you fine with letting Galaxy go ahead and host his?

    @Galaxy:
    Do you think you can host yours in 2/3/4 weeks, if Jabber allows it?

    @Wooden:
    How long does that last?

    @Huschel: I see you peeping

  5. #25

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    I'm good with letting Galaxy go first!

    If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

  6. #26
    Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Where's north from here?

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    @Space: Could be half a day, could be weeks. I have no issues putting my turn off for a bit.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    @Jabber: How long do you think you would need to have yours set-up and ready to go?
    If it's over 1 month, are you fine with letting Galaxy go ahead and host his?

    @Galaxy:
    Do you think you can host yours in 2/3/4 weeks, if Jabber allows it?

    @Wooden:
    How long does that last?

    @Huschel: I see you peeping
    Can a tiger not lurk in peace?

    I see you asking a lot of questions (to anybody but me for some reason). What do you hope to accomplish by doing that? Do you think we should start a game today or would you rather wait until we have more to go on?
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


  8. #28

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    Can a tiger not lurk in peace?

    I see you asking a lot of questions (to anybody but me for some reason). What do you hope to accomplish by doing that? Do you think we should start a game today or would you rather wait until we have more to go on?
    Your absence during the last game was noted and now you refuse to participate in yet another, by lurking around in the thread.

    Then when someone tries to push for a game, you immediatly point your paw.
    Curiously, the paw is pointed to the person that also confronted you about your inactivity. That is scummish behaviour.

    Vote Lynch: Huschel

  9. #29

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post


    @Galaxy:
    Do you think you can host yours in 2/3/4 weeks, if Jabber allows it?
    I can host as soon as people want to play, really.
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; March 6th, 2018 at 03:39 PM.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  10. #30

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Your absence during the last game was noted and now you refuse to participate in yet another, by lurking around in the thread.

    Then when someone tries to push for a game, you immediatly point your paw.
    Curiously, the paw is pointed to the person that also confronted you about your inactivity. That is scummish behaviour.

    Vote Lynch: Huschel
    Okay, wow. You seem very trigger-happy considering we aren't even in a game right now. I clearly wasn't the only one who didn't participate in the last game so I'm not sure why you're singling me out. Are you ignoring your scum buddies?

    But fine, if it makes you happy, I'll join a game of mafia. Just know I'll have my eye on you.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


  11. #31

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    I can host as soon as people want to play, really.
    I'm fine with any time.
    Maybe it's better for you to create a thread about it asking who's interested in playing and when.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    I'm fine with any time.
    Maybe it's better for you to create a thread about it asking who's interested in playing and when.
    The deed is done.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  13. #33

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    Speaking of Mafia games and silly bots reviving old threads...

    VOTE LYNCH:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SomebodyUDon'tKnow View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden_Giraffe View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by le crystal View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubihige View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent K View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastello View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by NateRich View Post
    ..
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullJoke View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    ...

  14. #34

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread


  15. #35

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    I-i-i-it is I, SpaceCowboy, a humble townie.

  16. #36
    Discovered Stowaway No swords style best style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    In every punch and kick

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    You were expecting someone with actual experience to see this, but it was I, NO SWORDS!

    Oooh, is another game of mafia on the horizon?

  17. #37

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    Here to defend my streak of getting brutally murdered as a helpless townie!

    If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

  18. #38
    *Angry Catra noises* Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread


  19. #39

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    It's not a good time for me to play, but I wouldn't say no to an audience seat.


  20. #40

    Default Re: Mafia Games Planning and Information Thread

    I'm in for a Mafia game. Can't wait t destroy the sleep cycle I finally forced myself into.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts