+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rules and Guidelines

Default Rules and Guidelines

Welcome to the Community Games subforum! We hope you will enjoy playing a variety of games with fellow forumgoers. With that in mind, please take a minute to read the below rules and guidelines.

Rules:
    • Please don't start more than one Mafia or Competitive Social Game at a time. If you wish to start one, please check out the stickied threads for each type of game in order to add yourself to the Hosting Queue.
    • On all levels, treat one another with respect.
    • If there are issues with a game, talk to the game's host first. If a situation requires a forum modís opinion, please contact one of the section mods.
    Game guidelines:
    • It is up to the thread creator (game host) of a particular game to clearly establish the rules and guidelines of the game performed in their respective threads.
    • Game hosts reserve the right to allow or deny players the right to play their games. However, this right is not meant to be overused, and abuse of it will likely result in mod intervention.
    • Arlong Park is an international forum, so be mindful and respectful of differing time zones.
    • If youíre tackling a larger game concept, especially a Mafia game or Competitive Social Game, we strongly recommend you find a designated co-host or two. In fact, we already require it for many games. Once again, check out the stickied threads for more information.
    Above all, let's all have fun and well... let the games begin!

Default Re: Rules and Guidelines

Oi, Videogame and tabletop game desing/development goes here?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Oi, Videogame and tabletop game desing/development goes here?
    Game design/development would probably fit better in the creativity section since presumably you'd be showcasing something you made/created/are making. Video games as a whole also have their own section.

From what I understand this section is for social games for the community to play together. I'd imagine if you have your own forum game that you made, or a tabletop game you could play with other forum members as part of the tabletop thread, then those might work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    • Arlong Park is an international forum, so be mindful and respectful of differing time zones.
    Never, you American weirdo!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

But also, yes please. Time zones are my archnemesis.

Happy gaming, everybody~
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    Never, you American weirdo!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

But also, yes please. Time zones are my archnemesis.

Happy gaming, everybody~
    16 characters of amen!

I would like to remind everyone to please review and internalize the following rule as stated above:

On all levels, treat one another with respect.
    Drama and insults are unnecessary and unwelcome in AP games held here or outside the forum. All it does is ruin the player experience, bring down morale, and make it less likely for new players to return.

Please play responsibly.
    Hidden:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information