Page 855 of 855 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 853 854 855
Results 17,081 to 17,083 of 17083

Thread: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Default Re: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    What's wrong with Joe Biden?
    https://www.vox.com/2019/1/10/181731...y-clinton-2020
    http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...t-in-2020.html

This doesn't even get into how he praises legitimitate subhuman scum like Mike Pence and then gets mad at "extreme leftists" or whatever for not even being able to say what good people subhuman scum like Mike Pence is.

I will concede that your point is valid. But have you considered the fact that Joe Biden is not Donald Trump?

This article explains a bit of how past stuff will surface again. I think it's kinda sad that people focus on the negative stuff that the man did, than the positive stuff. Though it be nice to have a non-baby boomer in office.

Biden carries himself with the confidence of a winner, despite not having won, or even come close to winning, either of the previous presidential primaries he’s entered.
    That's interesting he thinks like that. Though it's good that he's confident? But then again is he a sore loser if he lost?

Oh..... this article points out a bit of how Biden helped make laws for the "war on drugs." I think all drugs should be made legal and taken as a social issue to help those in need, like what happened in Portugal, where drug percentage rates went down. Then again, is there any politician that is against the "war on drugs"?

I like how the article pointed out the good things he done. He shows he changed over time, which is a good thing in my book. If you can say you are wrong, and change your toxic views, that is a pretty strong act right there.

Thank you for sharing this articles, it helps me see why people don't like him because of past deeds. Though hearing him doing stuff to women.... put shivers up my spine, he should at least apologize for his actions, but he didn't, which is kind of stupid.

This doesn't even get into how he praises legitimitate subhuman scum like Mike Pence and then gets mad at "extreme leftists" or whatever for not even being able to say what good people subhuman scum like Mike Pence is.
    Oh, interesting. What specific part of Mike Pence does he praise him for?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by RedGreenBlue View Post
    I will concede that your point is valid. But have you considered the fact that Joe Biden is not Donald Trump?
    That is true... though there is a long list of Democrats running for president, so we will see what happens.
    Short Bio: Formerly Known as "Ekila" [Look at my bio on my page that explains why I have a different account than from before.]
    Avatar: Artist - sayo (mutuha); Characters - Ririchiyo and Soushi; Series - Inu x Boku SS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information