+ Reply to Thread
Page 854 of 854 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 852 853 854
Results 17,061 to 17,069 of 17069

Thread: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Default Re: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

More of the meme-makers show an actual grasp of logic when it comes to this shit:

Hidden:

Hidden:

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Could a civil association lobby to repeal these anti abortion laws?

Morals and common sense won't work, will money do?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Only if it could raise more money than all the opposing ones, and it just so happens that the people with the most money in this country are also the most morally bankrupt. God bless America.

On a different subject: I passed by CNN earlier and they were running the headlines that Trump said he is "fine" with Buttigieg's marriage. I don't know what exactly was said as I was doing something else at the time, but I'm already mad that's become a headline. Is this going to be more BS like that time where Trump held up a rainbow flag and pledged he would protect the LGBT community (from immigrants, everyone leaves that part out) and now we're going to have to hear about how Trump is an ally of the LGBT community?

I wish I could stop it in its tracks. Trump is no friend of the LGBT community. His policies and laws he pushed have been anti-LGBT (especially trans), and here's a big kicker - the supreme court justices that he has stacked the court with could spell trouble for same-sex marriage's legality if it came back to the Supreme Court. So he's "fine" with Buttigieg's marriage? That's cute. It doesn't mean crap.

I searched and found the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    More of the meme-makers show an actual grasp of logic when it comes to this shit:

Ugh, I had posted that first one on FB, so of course one of my uncles has to respond "but the bill was signed by a woman." Missing the point entirely.

Well, while all this anti-abortion shit is going on, the House was nice enough to pass a LGBTQ rights bill.
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...fKmNQwrQXA58c4

One step forward, two steps back.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Oh George, we need you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGreenBlue View Post
    Only if it could raise more money than all the opposing ones, and it just so happens that the people with the most money in this country are also the most morally bankrupt. God bless America.
    Evil is not one big happy family, certain blocks of money with human face would love to be seen as less evil. I guess Amazon, Hollywood or Walmart would rather be seen pro choice rather than anti abortion.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Evil is not one big happy family, certain blocks of money with human face would love to be seen as less evil. I guess Amazon, Hollywood or Walmart would rather be seen pro choice rather than anti abortion.
    To be completely honest, other than a few outspoken celebrities, I’d be completely surprised if any major figure or corporation you’ve mentioned would want to take a stance on the issue. Better to do nothing than to do the right thing and drive away paying customers.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information