• Dogs

33 36.67%
  • Cats

44 48.89%
  • Goats

13 14.44%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cats Vs Dog: Why don't people understand cats and dogs are not as great as goats

Default Re: Cats Vs Dog: Why don't people understand Dogs are just the better pet?

バババババババババババババ バ
    Hidden:

Default Re: Cats Vs Dog: Why don't people understand Dogs are just the better pet?

I prefer cats because they don't want to lick your face everytime and to quote Franky Tank's first post
    because [...] they are the gift to human kind.
    Voted goats though, because who am I to defy the real Overlords.

And just for going morbid again, pets die effing fast. I already had to help to bury too many for family and friends. This is the worst thing they can do.
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

I have a cat that will, without fail, come over to the door when I get home from work, then lead the way up to my room, where she will curl up in my lap and purr for as long as I happen to remain seated.

All you suckers that think cats are 'aloof' or 'uncaring' have just never had a cat that loves you, for which sad fate I have nothing but pity.

I've had a dog phobia since I was little and still find dogs to be the better of the two. (Especially corgis) I like a black cat though, they're vibin'
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Hidden:

Just look at that doggo.

I dont like keeping pets when i look at them i see their death

If you just put the stone mask on them, you won't ever have to see them die.

Quote Originally Posted by firelord111 View Post
    I dont like keeping pets when i look at them i see their death
    You shouldn't have done the trade for the eyes, then.

I think It has to do with the 2 birds that we kept and died and the deer that our neighbor had and was stolen or the other birds that build a nest in my balcony and died

Quote Originally Posted by firelord111 View Post
    I think It has to do with the 2 birds that we kept and died and the deer that our neighbor had and was stolen or the other birds that build a nest in my balcony and died
    You could adopt an (adult) turtle. There are tens of thousands (probably even millions) of unwanted pet Red Eared Slider turtles that will live for decades if cared for properly.

The babies are cute, but they have a survival rate of about 50% at best.

Why is there no option for both? I love both. It's like asking who is your favorite child.

Right now I only have cats, so I guess I am just more in tune with cats right now.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Ugh. Dogs. Cats. Goats...Goats!? Nosiree, no thank you. I grew up without pets just fine and hope to live the rest of my life that way.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    You could adopt an (adult) turtle. There are tens of thousands (probably even millions) of unwanted pet Red Eared Slider turtles that will live for decades if cared for properly.

The babies are cute, but they have a survival rate of about 50% at best.
    I dont dare to keep even a rock as a pet anymore

Dogs are too needy. I can't be bothered to give them all of my precious attention all the time.

I have a personal affinity for dogs, which is odd since I used to be much more of a cat person.

Might be since I got my Dog that I now love Dogs more. He's just such a little loveable cuddly little ball of love.

Spoiler:

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

While dogs can be cute, the fact that cats are by default both smarter and less needy makes me immediately appreciate them more.

I also can admit that one of my greatest sources of entertainment growing up was to hold a ball when playing with a dog, then pretending to throw it and watch them run to look for it like idiots. Get good, dogs.
    Meanwhile, with cats it was more of a case of wanting to play with them and watch them walk away 'cause they stopped giving any fucks. Such grace <3

It's a similar story for me. I used to dislike dogs until I got one of my own. Definitely the superior pet.

Also Rin, that is one heck of a cute doggo, I must say.

There's simply no way that cats are smarter than dogs, Noq. You just can't train them to do as complex of tasks.

I actually used to like dogs more until I got to actually interact with them.

They were alright as pets, but the amount of work, bad smell, training required, outright stupidity... burned me out pretty fast.
    And then it doesn't help I have family with constant packs of dogs, like 7 or so at a time.

Edit:
    reminds me... anyone else here a fan of homeward bound?
    Chance = super irritating
    Shadow = alright
    Sassy = the best

There are no stupid dogs. Just poorly trained ones.

Neediness is a sign of intelligence. The neediest animals are humans.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information