+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 763: ''The Truth of the Disappearance - Sanji's Shocking Invitation''

Default 763: ''The Truth of the Disappearance - Sanji's Shocking Invitation''

Remember everyone, daylight savings does it's thing at midnight tonight, so we'll be getting our episodes an hour earlier starting next week. Take a note so you won't be as shocked as Sanji.

Title: ''The Truth of the Disappearance - Sanji's Shocking Invitation''
    Chapters Covered: rest of 812
    Episode Director: Satoshi Ito (***1/2)
    Animation Director: Isamu Takara (***1/2)
    Time: 8:30PM EST
    Watch It: www.crunchyroll.com/one-piece
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Yonkou allied force evilvanessafan's Avatar

Default Re: 763: ''The Truth of the Disappearance - Sanji's Shocking Invitation''

?

not sure how that works where you're from,
    but over here daylight savings time was done in the night of October 30th/October 31st

Default Re: 763: ''The Truth of the Disappearance - Sanji's Shocking Invitation''

'Cause we Muricans don't follow nobody else's rules but our own.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

wait but did i miss the episode then or it starts now in 7 min? Ive been waiting since the chapter came out to see you know whos anime debut

ADVENTURE SUNDAY!

Ok Im definitely going to get used to Vitos voice. It has potential.

But the colors are awful

One Piece Episode 764 Preview

I loved this episode, it was really well translated to the anime, it had some minor pacing issues but I loved the episode.

Next week looks good, looking forward to it.
    Last edited by FirstClassCook; November 5th, 2016 at 11:26 PM.

Those who read the manga, did they skip the explanation of what Big Mom does to people who don't show up to the tea party? I don't want to say what it is so I don't spoil anything but I could have sworn that was supposed to be mentioned here.

Good episode. Vito's color scheme wasn't what I was expecting.
    Vinsmoke Sanji, ladies and gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopperrules View Post
    Those who read the manga, did they skip the explanation of what Big Mom does to people who don't show up to the tea party? I don't want to say what it is so I don't spoil anything but I could have sworn that was supposed to be mentioned here.
    They didn't skip anything. The episode ended after the Vito whispered in Sanji's ear. And the rest will be covered in the next episode.

Okay, thanks for the confirmation. Just wanted to make sure on that before I say I thought this episode was well done.

Sorry to say this, but it wasn't mentioned here.
    Spoilers for anime watchers:
    Spoiler:
    It was actually mentioned later by Pekoms when they visited him.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Spoiler:
    Pekoms reveals it in Chapter 815 when we return to the present.

Spoiler:

No. It isn't true.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Matuzalem View Post
    Did you even watch the video before linking it here?

please just read the describtion bottom the video

watch the video to get your answer

Japan's Animation TV Ranking, November

Ebisode Anime Onepiece 763 Earned a %6.4 On The Number Of Viewing

Sources: Video Research
    Last edited by ScotchInformer; November 10th, 2016 at 04:54 AM.

By the way
    I really liked vitos voice he one of my favorites after this rero
    Yolololo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information