+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Thread: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

Do you know about the manga title Shimanami Tasogare ?

It is still ongoing (1 chapter every 2 weeks). For once LGBT theme is treated in a really touching and realistic way. Also the art is extremely good.

I'm having chest reconstruction surgery on 17th May! I can hardly wait. I can't believe I might be able to go shirtless by the end of summer!

If you watch the news and see a segment about a guy with strange scars running around half-naked, howling at the moon and overall being creepy, that will be me.~

I think doctors usually advise to keep the zones affected by cirurgy covered from the sun a while longer, to avoid bad scaring, so careful with that part but congrats, man.

Quote Originally Posted by FolhaS View Post
    I think doctors usually advise to keep the zones affected by cirurgy covered from the sun a while longer, to avoid bad scaring, so careful with that part but congrats, man.
    I know, I plan my shirtless escapade at night~ I'm awfully pale anyways and burn easily.

That's awesome Nolus! Wish you the best for no delays and speedy recovery :)

Thanks :) I feel like I've done and am still doing everything I can to be as healthy as possible~

So I had to stop taking testosterone two weeks prior to my surgery, which means I'm without T since Thursday. I may be hallucinating it, but feel kind of shitty. Makes me even more certain T is for me, even though I was 100% sure as it is.

In other news, a few weeks ago, my mom found out she was bisexual. Her life has taken an interesting turn, but she says she's happier than ever, and I'm so proud of her. She's discovering herself in way she never has before and enjoys every second of the ride. Things didn't go so smoothly though and matters are far from settled, but I'm confident she'll keep doing good.
    She said she can understand me much better now. Interesting how she described her discovery as a result of years of having a strange feeling deep inside (I can relate greatly to that).

I'm just so incredibly happy for her~

I had to go off E for two months and that was pretty wretched after a while. So it's probably not a hallucination Nolus :)

And I'm glad your mom has found some new things to be excited about! I hope she can be happy with everything :)

Surgery was today. I'm currently in a bed at the clinic, watching NatGeo and enjoying a full stomach. I haven't eaten for 24 hours on doctor's orders.

I feel awesome. I had to say goodbye to my nipples due to how my boobs were strucutured, but the healing process will be faster this way, and I will get "replacement" in half a year or a year.

So, you look like an anime character now?

Haha, I guess so. I still have bandages on, so I haven't actually seen it, but the doc told me it turned out well.

I'm happy for you Nolus :)

Quote Originally Posted by Serra Britt View Post
    I'm happy for you Nolus :)
    Thank you :) Your support means a lot~

I'm finally rid of the drains and oh boy, what a feeling. Still have to wear the compression bandage thingie, but now only the two scars are tapet down. Honestly, it feels kinda freeing. It's ridiculous how much my mood improved now that the drains are gone.
    Also, I had a look at my new chest. It's swollen and it lacks nipples, but it's so... strange and yet good. Now I will finally be able to see my pecks once I get back to training.

Now I'll try and gift my binders to my fellow Hungarian transmen. If there are no takers, I'll ask around reddit.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information