+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Future bounties

Default Future bounties

Do you think that the Strawhat crew will get new bounties after defeating the CP9? If yes, what do you think the bounties will be? I'm guessing that Luffy will get 200 million Beli bounty. Dunno about the others though...

Sooo... whaddya think?
    --Skrunch out--

I'm pretty sure Sanji will get 120 millions. Because he said to Zoro that his bounty will be at least twice when he gets one, and Luffy had first 30, then Zoro got 60. So you make the math.

I think Luffy will get about 200, Zoro 170 and Sogeking about 65 millions.
    Old school lurker.

Luffy: 230.000.000
    Robin: 225.000.000
    Zoro: 190.000.000
    Sanji: 189.000.000
    Nami: 100.000.000
    Usopp: 90.000.000
    Chopper: 90.000.000

That fat dude overthere! Kaleidoskop's Avatar

I doubt they will get a bountie for kicking CP9 butts because its still a secret organisation. I think they would possibliy get a bountie because of destroying Eneas lobby.

the fact remains, they will get a bounty ^^

for when the magic's gone Tragic_johnson's Avatar

Are you serious, you guys think that bounties will go up that high, maybe on Luffy, Zoro, Robin, and Sanji. But Usopp will not be 90 million berries. Nami's gonna have the same amount of berries as a man who defeated a shickibukai, I don't think so. I think it'd be more realistic.
    1. Luffy - (150-200 million)
    2. Zoro - (100-120 million)
    3. Robin - (100 million, I don't think it'll go up that high)
    4. Sanji - (50-55 million)
    5. Chopper - (30 million-35 million)
    6. Nami - (probably about 10-15 million, if any at all)
    7. Usopp - (none)
    8. SogeKing - (20 million, lol)
    Now Franky crew member or not will probably be about 80 million, not only for his skills as a fighter, but because he has the plans for Pluton.
    But I could be wrong, it seems that the goverment and Navy puts bigger bounties on pirates on the Grand Line (there are pirates with higher bounties than Kuro, Buggy, and Arlong, that would get owned by the East Blue guys) and they are fighting the CP9, who the higher ups consider to be almost infalible, and they are bringing down an entire government and marine sanctioned island. But I still am going with these bounties.

Why would Nicos bounty go up?
    Old school lurker.

aokiji told us (her bounty will be 20 characters long)

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Stjernberg
    Why would Nicos bounty go up?
    The longer she is out of thier grasp the more they want her. Now she is with the strawhats so she will be considered even more dangeroues.

And why wouldn't Ussops bounty go that high? We've seen him almost beat luffy when luffy was trying his best. He's as good a zoro, luffy and sanji.

"That will be $100000000"
    Helping out the Strawhats in Enies Lobby right now

My predictions:
    Luffy- 350 Million
    Zoro- 220 Million
    Nami- 75 Million
    Sogeking- 210 Million
    Sanji- 230 Million
    Chopper- 75 Million
    Robin- 245 Million
    I'll stick with One Piece to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by 100MillionMan
    My predictions:
    Luffy- 350 Million
    Zoro- 220 Million
    Nami- 75 Million
    Sogeking- 210 Million
    Sanji- 230 Million
    Chopper- 75 Million
    Robin- 245 Million
    chopper and nami are reasonable. As for the others they'll have to get down flamingo first.

Perhaps they'll stick to a "we cut off the head, the snake dies" mindset.

I also think beyond a certain point, it's completely puffery. The people who won't face certain percieved death for 200M berries won't do it for 300 either.

I'll speak conservatively:

Luffy- 180M
    Zoro - 90M
    Sanji - 40M
    Nami - 20M
    Chopper - 10M
    Usopp aka Sogeking - 50* (They see the new posters, and his gets torn off, so he says "Only 50 berries...?", then they find the end, and it has the "000,000" part and he goes O.O) XD

Remember also: we know a lot more about the Strawhats than a properly-written WG should. They should expect that Luffy's the brains of the operation, and likely don't know that he'd be lost without Nami, starved without Sanji, and sick without Chopper.

Nico Robin and Franky are hard calls. If they put a huge price on Franky, it's a message. A world full of bounty hunters and criminals will see "Hmm... an unknown freak, goes from zero to xxx million overnight, he must know or have done something important" and probably try and find out what Franky's done to make him worth so much. It could well bring the whole Pluton-CP9-hidden history thing right into the public's mind. I'll say 30 million, it's enough to get people after him without asking questions. The same applies to Nico Robin and her knowledge of the Poneglyphs. I'd be hesitant to get too much attention for her, so I'll say "present bounty plus 10 million or so for escape"

Haha. Yeah, Sogeking should have a huge and unreasonable bounty. That would be hilarious. Then maybe even usopp can have his own very small bounty. Alternate peronalities rock. =D

i dont think sanji will have 40million i think he will most likely get 80-100 millions, i mean, they raided the damn marine base and probably will destroy it, remember bellamy has 50millions and he is just a new pirate and i doubt he has invaded such a marine base, i think the straw hat pirates will have a minimum 60million for each with zoro, sanji, robin and luffy got amounts ranging from 100-200millions, pls consider they RAIDED A DAMN MARINE BASE.

So...what about Paulie's bounty?
    -I'm so emo that my shirt don't fit.

Something to consider for the ammount the bounties would increase by is how much does the world government want the people to know about what happened at EL. Considering how they supressed what happendd in alabaster. Depending on how the fights go down and given how much damage to the guards they seem to be wrecking I can see Luffy's up over 300just to be a testament to the trouble he caused then likewise others handed out depending on the vs CP9 fights and how many marines trounced in the process.

Definatly agree on the soge and usopp type bounty! Althou... I wonder if they will just forget this incident ever happened and leave the bounties where they are but give a dispatch in the marines to eliminate them. Would save more face imo as huge increase would cause questions.

I believe that it will be more around

Luffy 150 m (just having 50 m is big in One Piece)
    Zoro Robin 100 m
    Sanji 90 m (he merit better than 40 million.. that's worth bon clay..... he is much stronger than a 40 m)
    Nami Ussop Chopper 50 m

Luffys up to 150 ish
    Zoro up by 10m ish
    Sanji and Franky\pauly 50 ish (Would be silly for starting bounty to have a high as zoro bounty)
    Robin up by 10 M ish
    Sogeking\Chopper\Nami 10m - 20m ish

They can only get a bigger bounty on what the WG knows and since the last tiime:
    Luffy beat Bellamy [WG can verify]; Skypiea and Long Long Ring Island are out, unless Aokji may add some info to it cause he was seeing if Robin was with the Straw Hats. In Water Seven, they tried to kill Iceberg [WG may add because he helps the goverment] . Sanji beat the tall guy and Wanze [WG can verify]. Then we have Enies Lobby, I think for this, they have have a whole Straw Hat Pirates wanted poster going like this:
    Luffy-xxx
    Zoro-xxx
    Robin-xxxx[new pic]
    Sanji-xxx[ Mr. Prince pic]
    Usopp-xxx[Soge King pic]
    Chopper-xxx[ One of his form pic, but not the reg. one]
    Nami-xxx[can't thing of one for her]
    Because of the pics being messed up, it will help with them getting away in later chapers .

I think all the crew will get a bounty from this adventure. Luffy will probably stay below the next highest shickibukai which is 290,000,000 and the weakest member(Usopp or Chopper) will not exceed Buggy's 15,000,000. I'd think zoro's would at least double even though that would put him over Luffy's post shickibuki bounty and I'm not sure the CP9 rank that high.
    So:
    Luffy 200,000,000
    Zoro 90,000,000
    Robin 90,000,000
    Sanji 55,000,000
    Nami 15,000,000
    Chopper, Sogeking, Pauly 10,000,000
    These are guesses based off ooshi78's bounty post. And yes I think pauly will join the strawhats to be the mechanic for the new ship Iceberg and Franky will hook em up with. Of course Sanji and Sogekings bounties could be different as part of some joke.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information