Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 2016 APCT Semifinal and Final Round Discussion Thread - Current Character Chaos

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Default Re: 2016 APCT Semifinal and Final Round Discussion Thread - Current Character Chaos

Unless some new character or char development comes up that I like very much, or Jinbe becomes a bad character, Jin will have my full support next year.

Spoiler:

Default Re: 2016 APCT Semifinal and Final Round Discussion Thread - Current Character Chaos

The real question is how likely is it that Carrot bulldozes her way to the semi-finals or more next year.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    The real question is how likely is it that Carrot bulldozes her way to the semi-finals or more next year.
    If she joins the crew, next year will be a fierce battle between Jinbe and Carrot.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Champion = Harambe

Second Place = Machvise

Honorable Mention = Sanji

Spoiler:

The Old Lapras and the Sea Kubihige's Avatar

Wicca won a match and put up a good fight in round 2. Best tournamentyet :)
    3DS FC: 3969-4669-8685

Fun tournament, even with that coding bug and Moria having to face Sanji so early in the tournament, I had a great time making and posting those campaigns. I can not wait for next year.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

My highlight, aside from Sanji actually winning a tournament, is definitely seeing how far Koala was able to go with so little campaigning behind her. Particularly taking down two former champions like Bon-Chan and Franky. So awesome! ^o^

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    And the day where we had the most amount of active users at once (3000+) was what, back in 2011?
    To be fair, the forum records have all been achieved by spambots and attackbots. The actual number is much lower. Even right now we have 37 people signed in and 1100 "guests".

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ugly View Post
    Now that you said it, there were not many ties this year.
    They're less common in general since we instituted the held vote tie breaker clause. People don't vote solely to try to cause ties now when matches are close. The rare event of a tie actually happening is an actual event. There were a few ties in the multivote matches though.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Yeah I think in general site traffic has dwindled sognificantly since the hey days of Marineford and the tournament is a primary indicator of that.

I dunno. I've seen a spike in people interested in Slam Dunk. I've had a few people message me about it lmao.

Sanji deserved it, Sanji deserves it, Sanji will deserve it. Whichever applies to you, he won't let you down.

Year of Sanji, let's go!

I think we should totally have a match between Sanji and Machvise after the finals by the way.
    "We are brethren of the monastery called The World, where folk grow hungry"

Caesar "The Mask" Clown Massimo D Luffy's Avatar

Just when you think that no campaigns would ever top 'Share the Urouge'. Oda went and drop massive campaign. 'Year of Sanji'. Boom. Champion. What a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emporio Ivankov
    "Miracle only descends upon those with the will to carry on. Do not take them so lightly"

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    To be fair, the forum records have all been achieved by spambots and attackbots. The actual number is much lower. Even right now we have 37 people signed in and 1100 "guests".
    I stand corrected.

Do we get a ceremony or what?

Ryuu and the Weatheria Wizards are the true champions in my heart. But I have no objections in Sanji winning, like what Captain Ugly said...
    Spoiler:

Its my first ever tournament too, and I am happy that I got to make lame campaigns for my favourite characters, though I ran out of ideas during the final rounds... Campaigns are a huge highlight for me, they were all creative and fun, along with Ryuu beating Doffy and Zoro, the Zero-Ou Machivise, and the glorious awesome octopus fishman Fred. Can't wait for the ceremony and more of these tournaments to come.

And like what others said... its a bit sad to see this place less popular than other forums not named for ethical reasons.

↑Biological Weaopn of Doom and Destruction

Wow, congratulations Machvise!

If any newbies want a taste of what past matches were like:
    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=36054

52 pages of nonstop campaigns, and the most zeal I've ever had for a match.

I only found this forum in 2013 and I still miss Nia.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

I find this obligatory.
    Spoiler:

The One True Lord and His Magnificent Steed

↑Biological Weaopn of Doom and Destruction

Thread Information