Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Hello Everyone!

  1. #1

    Default Hello Everyone!

    I been watching the threads of AP for about a few years now. Honestly, this was long over due. Huge fan of One Piece (monster trio), Toriko, Attack on Titan, Seven Deadly Sins & One Punch Man. I have a lot of catching up to do with manga/animes. Would love to hear any more I should dive into!

    Quick tidbit on me:
    I love music and create my own instrumentals based off of artists I love! Need to learn and inquire on how I can get a thread started so I can post weekly. Just want to share my music and excel on my production. Goal: to have music in anime/movies one day.
    Drink Matcha and Make Beats!

    Releasing weekly instrumentals!
    Website Youtube Instagram

  2. #2
    Discovered Stew Femme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A very special place

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Welcome, fellow Torontonian!

    Just be active and post around the forum a bit and you'll get thread making privileges in no time.
    Hidden:



  3. #3

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    There are more of us here?!! Thank you for your help Femme!!
    Drink Matcha and Make Beats!

    Releasing weekly instrumentals!
    Website Youtube Instagram

  4. #4

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

  5. #5

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Welcome to Arlong Park!

    Quote Originally Posted by MatchaBeats View Post
    Goal: to have music in anime/movies one day.
    I wish you good luck in achieving your dreams. :)


  6. #6
    The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Somewhere or other

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hey there, welcome to Arlong Park! Hope you have fun hanging out here with us.
    Hidden:

  7. #7

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hello, welcome to AP. Glad to have you come aboard, hope you continue to enjoy the forums. ^_^
    Last edited by Sorikai33; August 3rd, 2016 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Typo
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^Feel free to add me on either^

    Sig art by Stjepan Sejic

  8. #8

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra Britt View Post
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptayn View Post
    Welcome to Arlong Park!



    I wish you good luck in achieving your dreams. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by BellisarioFaith View Post
    Hey there, welcome to Arlong Park! Hope you have fun hanging out here with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorikai33 View Post
    Hello, welcome to AP. Glad to have you come aboard, hopr you continue to enjoy the forums. ^_^

    You guys are awesome! Really feel welcomed to this forum!

    Thank you so kindly Serra Britt, Kaptayn, BellisarioFaith, Sorikai33 & Femme.
    Drink Matcha and Make Beats!

    Releasing weekly instrumentals!
    Website Youtube Instagram

  9. #9
    Ship Surfer The Tenth Strawhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Gorilla glued to Sunny

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Trust me, you're gonna feel welcome here at AP! Nice to meetcha, Matcha!
    The face of a Straw Hat.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Strawhat View Post
    Trust me, you're gonna feel welcome here at AP! Nice to meetcha, Matcha!
    Arigato, The Tenth Strawhat!! By the way Jinbei is one of my favorite characters!! Wicked pic!
    Drink Matcha and Make Beats!

    Releasing weekly instrumentals!
    Website Youtube Instagram

  11. #11
    Ship Surfer The Tenth Strawhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Gorilla glued to Sunny

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by MatchaBeats View Post
    Arigato, The Tenth Strawhat!! By the way Jinbei is one of my favorite characters!! Wicked pic!
    Thanks man. The sheer awesomeness of Jinbei knows no bounds!


    The face of a Straw Hat.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Welcome Matcha! Be seeing you in the Creative Forums!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Looking forward to it Jazzfeezy.
    Drink Matcha and Make Beats!

    Releasing weekly instrumentals!
    Website Youtube Instagram

  14. #14
    The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Planet Zordoom

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hello there, Beats! I'm a fellow new user myself. As long as you have the confidence to actively participate and express yourself, you'll fit into this community like a glove with people who share similar interests. That is a mighty fine dream you have and I have faith that you can achieve it with enough passion, patience, and networking (forums are a great place to meet creatively-gifted people you can make connection and cooperative works with for a lifetime, I'm speaking from personal experience). I would love to hear your music sometime. By the way, I totally recommend Berserk and My Hero Academia!

    Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

  15. #15

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Welcome to one of the best forums IN THE WORLD. I was like you been here for years but one day decided to make an account. Welcome aboard.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Hello there, Beats! I'm a fellow new user myself. As long as you have the confidence to actively participate and express yourself, you'll fit into this community like a glove with people who share similar interests. That is a mighty fine dream you have and I have faith that you can achieve it with enough passion, patience, and networking (forums are a great place to meet creatively-gifted people you can make connection and cooperative works with for a lifetime, I'm speaking from personal experience). I would love to hear your music sometime. By the way, I totally recommend Berserk and My Hero Academia!
    Thank you for these words of encouragement. I agree forums like these are excellent to meet the creative minds! Where do I start with Berserk the manga? There are many adaptations of the anime I'm finding, A bit overwhelming to find a starting point. Will also check Hero thanks for theses 2 recommendations!

    Here are links to my music both the same on Youtube & Soundcloud.




    Quote Originally Posted by Rukusho View Post
    Welcome to one of the best forums IN THE WORLD. I was like you been here for years but one day decided to make an account. Welcome aboard.
    Thank you for that greeting!
    Drink Matcha and Make Beats!

    Releasing weekly instrumentals!
    Website Youtube Instagram

  17. #17
    Discovered Stowaway andre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Mt. GOATmore

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Welcome Matcha!! You ever listen to Nujabes? I think the Samurai Champloo soundtrack is one of the best ever made and maybe something to study if you want to make beats for anime!!

  18. #18

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Welcome Matcha!! You ever listen to Nujabes? I think the Samurai Champloo soundtrack is one of the best ever made and maybe something to study if you want to make beats for anime!!
    Nujabes is one of the greatest top ever do it. One of my favorite series was Samurai Champloo! Thank you for the welcome as well. Really feeling this forum right now.
    Drink Matcha and Make Beats!

    Releasing weekly instrumentals!
    Website Youtube Instagram

  19. #19
    The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Planet Zordoom

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by MatchaBeats View Post
    Thank you for these words of encouragement. I agree forums like these are excellent to meet the creative minds! Where do I start with Berserk the manga? There are many adaptations of the anime I'm finding, A bit overwhelming to find a starting point. Will also check Hero thanks for theses 2 recommendations!

    Here are links to my music both the same on Youtube & Soundcloud.

    Oh God, I'm so sorry that I couldn't notice your response and reply sooner lol.

    Where to start with Berserk? In terms of a website, I recommend mangasee. They have all of the chapters collected. But keep in mind that the first several chapters are literally DOZENS of pages long, even from fifty to a hundred pages per chapter. It stabilizes to the typical twenty page chapters most manga have once it renumbers itself. Oh yeah, the renumbering situation is a bit weird. You see, the first sixteen chapters (which are the ones with a lot of pages) weren't actually numbered at the time, but instead distinguished by letters. After the sixteenth, the story continues but renumbers itself to chapter 1 and onwards for the rest of the series from the seventeenth chapter. Sites like mangasee have the first sixteen chapters catalogued as just chapters 1-16, and have the seventeenth chapter just start back at chapter 1. Also, the first two arcs of Berserk are called the Black Swordsman and Golden Age arcs. The second arc, the Golden Age arc, actually takes place years before the Black Swordsman arc as a prequel to the first arc, so I can understand if you feel the shift in time is a bit awkward (but it's for major thematic and characterization reasons though).

    I hope that all makes sense to you. Please feel free to contact if you need anymore help. I liked your music, by the way! Thanks for the free sample, I'll keep an eye out for new uploads. And I also love Nujabes' music lol.

    Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

  20. #20

    Default Re: Hello Everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Oh God, I'm so sorry that I couldn't notice your response and reply sooner lol.

    Where to start with Berserk? In terms of a website, I recommend mangasee. They have all of the chapters collected. But keep in mind that the first several chapters are literally DOZENS of pages long, even from fifty to a hundred pages per chapter. It stabilizes to the typical twenty page chapters most manga have once it renumbers itself. Oh yeah, the renumbering situation is a bit weird. You see, the first sixteen chapters (which are the ones with a lot of pages) weren't actually numbered at the time, but instead distinguished by letters. After the sixteenth, the story continues but renumbers itself to chapter 1 and onwards for the rest of the series from the seventeenth chapter. Sites like mangasee have the first sixteen chapters catalogued as just chapters 1-16, and have the seventeenth chapter just start back at chapter 1. Also, the first two arcs of Berserk are called the Black Swordsman and Golden Age arcs. The second arc, the Golden Age arc, actually takes place years before the Black Swordsman arc as a prequel to the first arc, so I can understand if you feel the shift in time is a bit awkward (but it's for major thematic and characterization reasons though).

    I hope that all makes sense to you. Please feel free to contact if you need anymore help. I liked your music, by the way! Thanks for the free sample, I'll keep an eye out for new uploads. And I also love Nujabes' music lol.
    This Berserk seems like I need a map similar to the rio poneglyphs in One Piece to watch haha. I shall still give it a try.

    Nujabes forever! Once I get thread creating permissions I shall post everything there! Thanks CM (Count MArio not CM Punk)
    Drink Matcha and Make Beats!

    Releasing weekly instrumentals!
    Website Youtube Instagram

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts