+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Promised Neverland

Default Re: The Promised Neverland

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Not necessarily Over.
    Sister will not report any findings to Mama so she can try getting the upper hand on her and that will eventually be her undoing.
    yeah,i'm just exaggerating.frankly,the main problem with this i see is they have set-up this super intelligent villain,and now there's sister as well.not to mention the all-powerful demons,their whole situation is pretty bleak.how are they gonna setup the escape as possible and difficult,without any deus-ex machina?if they do it properly,i'll just like this series even more.
    also,i don't think that the trackers are booby trapped.i mean,if there was the potential for such featurs,why not just have them identify each of the kids separately?the trackers seem really old and basic,so i don't think that it would have any alarms or stuff.but as emma pointed out,the physical injury would be hard to hide.and i wonder how dark are they gonna get with the tone.i really like how the kids are presented as likable while still being children-like,so i don't wanna see too much blood or gore
    that which cannot be stopped:inherited will,a man's dream,and the flow of time.as long as man continues to seek out the answer to freedom,these things shall never be stopped.-PK Gol D. Roger

Neverland going to have a CP on Issue 45 of Shounen Jump. So, we can assume that this series is safe for a while.

catched up to chapter 8...a couple of things on the last chapter

-i don't understand why they think the tracker is supposed to notified when broken if they JUST said a couple of seconds before that "mama" always checks their ear to see if the transmitter is ok...if the transmitter could have some problems AND have a notification system for when it ceases to work, she wouldn't have any reason to check them physically every day

-while the training by tag thing might be kind of smart, it raises two problems. the first is that since "mama" is still trying to find them, them suddenly starting to add everyone to their tag games,including those who cannot run well at all it's incredibly suspicious. Also,i very much doubt that training is enough to make little children run decently...it's something they learn with time no matter how much you make them run..my little nephew runs around all the time but it's not getting any faster and his tecnique any better, and it's normal until he gets a little bit older.

She could just be checking if its still there, it migth be unable to check lifesigns, and if carefully removed could be unable to retransmit.

The training I suppose that it's "better than nothing".
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I'm guessing there might be a difference if the Kids break the transmitters and if they remove them intact. It could be that Mama checks on them just in case an intact transmitter accidentally fell out. Still, it's a good point that it makes little sense.

A more ridiculous theory is that Mama recharges the transmitters when she touches their ears.

Mama probably participated or thwarted an escape attempt in the past.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Spoiler:

I feel like there were a couple of missing pages, or text bubbles.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

^I assumed Norman jumped from a cliff to another cliff

while the sister jumped from the cliff to the ground

The suspense is rising.

This chapter was unnerving. Them killing Sister Krone does sound like the best strategy, but I don't like how calm Norman is about it. And you just know something is going to go wrong with the escape attempt. The question is what.

Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post
    The suspense is rising.

This chapter was unnerving. Them killing Sister Krone does sound like the best strategy, but I don't like how calm Norman is about it. And you just know something is going to go wrong with the escape attempt. The question is what.
    yeah..we passed from "we have to escape and try to survive" to "let's kill that bitch in cold blood" way too fast..they are really intelligent but we are still talking about children..a bit of hesitation at the idea to kill another human being,no matter how evil,would have been better..at least more human.
    And i'm not saying that they are wrong,it's definitely a sound strategy,if they can make it happen,safer than try to escape both adults at the same time

When sister basically figured out who two of a the suspects were and then we got the panel with the glasses chick, I got chills.

Something will go horrible wrong because of her won't they?

Also to kill someone at a young age... very smart but I don't feel like they'll go through with it.

Eagerly awaiting the escape now.
    Working process.

I think Emma will stop Ray and Norman before they can kill anybody, I doubt she wants them to become killers/murderers for freedom. At the same time I'm sure those two boys will do whatever is neccessary to get everyone out there alive, even if it come at the expense of somebody's life, preferably the enemy's one. Escaping with the little kids and babies will be hard enough, they can't have pursuers like Krone after them when their escape gets found out.

Spoiler:
    not sure i understand why,if mama really already knows who they are, would let them plan freely...i mean ok,she is convinced that she has everything under control...but not doing anything when she can easily make things even harder doesn't seem too smart

http://mangastream.com/r/neverland/010/3728/2
    Emma knows a fucking mole is Ray...I think.

Spoiler:

glasses girl have been acting suspicious these past chapters, my money is on her being the traitor
    Last edited by spyda; October 11th, 2016 at 07:43 AM.

Damn. So we got a snitch and an all knowing mama? This escape is looking sweet!
    Working process.

This new arc has me hyped. Can't wait to see what happens next!

I wonder... the escape date might be a trap set by Norman to weed out the snitch, or a way to make sure Ray isn't the mole. By telling a specific number of people about it, if Mama gets wind of the date then he'll know the snitch is among those people.

Maybe, maybe not. But I'm very curious about Norman, it's almost like he's run into Mama's more darker sides before.

This is one of the most suspenseful mangas I've ever read. The fact that it's children makes it even more suspenseful.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information