Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 2016 APCT Second Round Discussion Thread: Mano a Mano

Default Re: 2016 APCT Second Round Discussion Thread: Mano a Mano

I think it its highly unlikely that Carrot will win, but maybe that's just my indifference towards her. Nekomamushi, Jinbei and even Zunisha are strong contenders right now, and their designs and quirks are great campaign material. But you could never predict AP, maybe it would be Cora-san, Ryuunosuke or maybe... The Wizards of Weatheria?

Judging from the Manga section, Jinbei is extremely well received by the AP Community, and all his actions have been pure awesomeness in the recent manga chapters, so I think there would be no objections if he brings home the title, even if it costed his life. And since its the year of Sanji, maybe it would be him? But then, Sanji is a very polarising character, and that would be too predictable for AP's tastes. Well... I am biased too, I would prefer a Jinbei win over a Sanji win tbh.

Final Match: Due to various circumstances, the Final Round of the APCT is a death battle between Fred and Satori, while Machivise-sama our Zero Ou watches from above.
    I really wanted to continue my fantasy epic about Satori, the tragic hero who fought a hopeless battle against the Park...

↑Biological Weaopn of Doom and Destruction

this character-kun can just win next year
    this year being a now or never for another character-kun
    triggered

Last edited by noob; July 11th, 2016 at 08:55 AM. Reason: everyone's welcome to play

Quote Originally Posted by Lef View Post
    I will never get past the fact this dog looks exactly like Paul Sparks.

Thread Information