View Poll Results: Are Pudding and the Three-Eyed-Girl the same person?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - That fringe is far too suspicious

232 84.67%
  • No - They're optically inequivalent twins

42 15.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1170

Thread: Official Totland Thread

Default Re: Official Totland Thread

I feel like Doflamingo was worse offender for the akatsuki trophy for incompetence.

Moria was about to win by being a lazy fuck (well, he'd have to mop up Franky, Usopp, Chopper, Brook and Nami the next day, without key members of the zombie army), but decided to go zombie Asgard and fail miserably.

Doffy was screwed from the moment sugar was compromised, and his whole thing was "plans upon plans upon plans" whatever he managed to do to Luffy and Law, there were still Fujitora, Burgess AND Sabo around, ready to pounce depending on how things shaped up. That battle was for Dressrosa survival, because Doffy had already lost.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

As a long-time Sanji fan, I also think this arc is one of the best things to ever happen to the character.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    On an island where everyone just look weird as hell, people draw the line with a third eye and a huge mouth.
    I mean have you seen the real world or hell america.

People have and will always autrosie something for being different and remeber that the three eyed tribe really isn't common knowledge.

So while even in Totland fishman, Minks and such are common and considered normal even though in the OP world they still face discrimination, Pudding is abnormal too them even though as a reader in our world she would be the most normal.

I got the feeling at least with Katakuri's flashback since he's such an old son, that Big Mom didn't have Totland back then and they were probably sailing around random islands a lot. So at least in his case the kids he was being mocked by weren't used to stranger body stuff.

Doesn't really cover a much much younger daughter like Pudding though.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I got the feeling at least with Katakuri's flashback since he's such an old son, that Big Mom didn't have Totland back then and they were probably sailing around random islands a lot. So at least in his case the kids he was being mocked by weren't used to stranger body stuff.

Doesn't really cover a much much younger daughter like Pudding though.
    Do you consder Big Mom ate her siblings(and Carmel) in the flashback?

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    She got Carmel's devil fruit so yeah.

Wait are people still think she didn't eat her at the very least?

Waiting to break the game MrBits's Avatar

It's more like people think there's a chance that Oda might be misdirecting us for some reason (I don't think so).
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
    I mean people think Mother Caramel is still alive somehow inside controlling Big Mom.

Or that Pudding erased Sanji's memories of the kiss because they think that Pudding thinks Sanji loves Nami or some shit.

Never underestimate fans.

She got Carmel's devil fruit so yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
    I always interpreted that she did and it accentuates the whole Big Mom is a monster that doesn't know it. But back when it happened some supposed maybe CP0 got involved and I wanted a fresh opinion considering Monkey just read the full arc

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Sanji's portrayal as ......interesting? Likable? Sympathetic? More than a horny fiery foot?
    My problem with the cake thing isn't the cake being made. It's why it was was made. Sanji sold it as a way to take care of Big Mom. To me it would have been more in line with the message if Sanji didn't need to make the cake to help the crew but chose to do it because Big Mom is starving and he can't let people be hungry. It plays into both his kindness and his passion for cooking which seems to have been Oda intention.

My problem with the cake thing isn't the cake being made. It's why it was was made. Sanji sold it as a way to take care of Big Mom. To me it would have been more in line with the message if Sanji didn't need to make the cake to help the crew but chose to do it because Big Mom is starving and he can't let people be hungry. It plays into both his kindness and his passion for cooking which seems to have been Oda intention.
    We did see a few moments while he was making it where he expressed happiness at how much it would satisfy her.

Live Fast Grow Fat Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

This might be the key to her downfall.
    Until now she has been only vulnerable if the pic of Carmel was touched/broken.
    Now if she finds out she is the one responsible for Carmel's (and the others') "disappearance", she might become vulnerable permanently.
    The other Option is that her childish, naive personality keeps denying it.
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Ok so I finished a big collected reread of this arc. And uh what the heck were a bunch of people talking about with Sanji "being lame" in this arc.

This was the best Sanji arc since maybe the cool stuff he did on the train at Water7 lol.
    He got character development, emotional scenes, twists on old cliches, kicked some asses, did cool non-action things....
    I've really never liked Sanji much, but this arc made me grow a lot toward him as a reader. Finally REALLY understanding how he fits in the Strawhat trope of being an outcast/outsider being part of that.

This should theoretically have been the holy grail for Sanji fans short of when we find All Blue, yet people were talking like it was the total opposite???

Someone help me understand.
    As I posted before your post, the main thing abiut Sanji's situation was that his struggle lacked impact to understand the severity of the situation. Yes, on paper I understand it was dire, but Sanji's downfall came too easily. I would inagine he would have tried to resist more before doing so.

Then, how the issues were solved, also did not help the mindset I had. Like the cuffs being fake. Underwhelming.

And in terms of character development, I fail too see that happening. As in, what has changed now, that would make Sanji fight back if let's say Big Mom threatened Zeff?

Of course, I expect/ed some of these issues, like Sanji's willingness to give up be confronted with the full crew at Wano. That might not be the case anymore, we'll see.

I think the main problem is that I expected Sanji to display his loyalty like Jimbe did.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Live Fast Grow Fat Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWitch View Post
    I didn't know where to post this so I'll post it here, this is my guess on the Charlotte Family list and also some of the placements are random.
    Hidden:

That's quite the good work. I'd just Switch daughter no.4 with daughter no. 2. Your 4th daughter here Looks like a mix of Compote and Amande, so I'd put her right between those two.
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Still the biggest weakness this arc overall are the Vinsmokes

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    Still the biggest weakness this arc overall are the Vinsmokes
    They were good, but they lacked a strong second act aside from nice moments. The transition from bad guys to allies was sloppy and too sudden.
    And the brothers especially were inconsistently characterized.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🅵🅰Ⓜ🅸🅽🅴?⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ uniaka ikuzakas's Avatar

There was no sloppy transition. Just people thinking they are the real villains in yonkou arc lol while yonko turns into ally, that was just stupid. First thing they do when meeting SHs is save luffy's life. Bad guys right there.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    There was no sloppy transition. Just people thinking they are the real villains in yonkou arc lol while yonko turns into ally, that was just stupid. First thing they do when meeting SHs is save luffy's life. Bad guys right there.
    Did you just ignore that was really only Reiju and that Yonji would have just left?

Or what the brothers did when they came back, or Judge, or beating a woman nearly to death just to get at Sanji?

Oh wait look at who I'm responding too just ignore the other stuff.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🅵🅰Ⓜ🅸🅽🅴?⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ uniaka ikuzakas's Avatar

Did you just ignore that was really only Reiju and that Yonji would have just left?

Or what the brothers did when they came back, or Judge, or beating a woman nearly to death just to get at Sanji?

Oh wait look at who I'm responding too just ignore the other stuff.
    In case you forgot, yonji was born not to feel emotions or anything. And still didn't stop reiju. Reminder that even straw hats killed, so if you don't have problem with that, why with vinsmokes.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post

In case you forgot, yonji was born not to feel emotions or anything. And still didn't stop reiju. Reminder that even straw hats killed, so if you don't have problem with that, why with vinsmokes.

Which strawhats?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information