View Poll Results: Are Pudding and the Three-Eyed-Girl the same person?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - That fringe is far too suspicious

220 84.62%
  • No - They're optically inequivalent twins

40 15.38%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 LastLast

Thread: Official Totland Thread

Default Re: Official Totland Thread

Tomorrow (Feb 13th) is the day of Semla in Sweden. We should all have a moment of silence for all the children that mysteriously disappeared the day when Big Mom mysteriously acquired the Soul fruit.

So can we now officially say that Sanji is a Pedophile. Cuz with the Decuplets being 18 and Big Mom giving birth every year then there's not much room between Pudding and Flambe. At most Pudding is luckily 18 however if the 41st son is revealed as older than Pudding then Pudding is then between 17-16 years old.
    =D

First of all that would techincally fall into ephebophile which is a term originally meant to described those attracted to those between 15-19. So 2 of those years wouldnt even be an issue.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    So can we now officially say that Sanji is a Pedophile. Cuz with the Decuplets being 18 and Big Mom giving birth every year then there's not much room between Pudding and Flambe. At most Pudding is luckily 18 however if the 41st son is revealed as older than Pudding then Pudding is then between 17-16 years old.
    =D
    Sanji is 21, Pudding is 17. There is nothing wrong with that

To be fair, Yuen the 35th Son is between 19 to 18 himself. We only know that he is 9 to 12 months older than the Decuplets. But if Yuen is 18 then Pudding is between 17-16 and if the 41st Son is revealed to be older than Pudding than Pudding is between 16-15 herself.
    =D

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

You seem way too glad and eager to portray Sanji as a pedophile, for some reason... Pudding has not been portrayed as a minor, at least not younger than 16-17. She is at least Rebecca's age and at best Nami's age (at the beginning of OP). Would you say Nami was not adult enough to have a relationship with Sanji?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

This is a WSJ series, and Sanji believed that this was a wholesome marriage, Pudding is just over 18 or late 17s, born after the decaplets.

After Flampe there is room for 3 little sisters, one of them being Anana (the girl who wanted to kill someone, and big mom just said "everyone has a couple hundred people who they want to kill" or something like that)

Flampe claims to have 41 older brothers, on the chapter where she was missidentified as the 33th daugther, but she's 15, so there is a mystery brother, who I'd rather he'd be the 16 year old brother.

To complete the set, after the 41th brother, there are still 5 unidentified, of them one is the little biker rebel dude, and the other two are these: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte_Dolce but I don't remember where their names were revealed. Definitelly they are younger than 15.

The wiki might have made the same math/logic calculations that I did: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Charl...ly#Birth_Order
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Future Disappointment Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Hancock fell in love with a 17 year old Luffy when she was 29 so I don't really see how Sanji and Pudding's dynamic is at all creepy

Spoiler:

I feel like Oda is checking out Charlottes out of the list, and regretting that he didn't spread them out more around the arc.

We have 27 identified boys out of 46, 19 unknown, and 21 identified girls out of 39, 18 unknown.

The wiki claims some extra kids without any confirmation as the littlest charlottes, but I'm not counting them.

Considering how some of the family were in backgrounds from the start of the arc, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other freaky looking people turn out to be Charlottes as well, like the Magellan looking dude on a meeting around the first assault against the Strawhats.
    Pokemon X

We've almost definitely seen several more of the Charlottes, in the wedding and on Cacao Island now, but with inopportune times to name them. There's also the Custard guy who was chasing Bege, he's pretty likely a Charlotte

Spoiler:

One Piece 836: Brulee reffers to Cracker as "Brother", was it as younger brother or older brother?

When Cracker is defeated, he's also reffered as Brother by either Mont'dor or Gallete.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also, in 845, a few of the Decaplets, Raisin, the long arm girl who was named in the anime, Joscarpone and Mascarpone, and 3 of the Opera full brothers can be clearly seen surrounding the already named siblings. One of Opera's brothers is carrying a girl around, and there are at least other 2 non-chess themed persons in the picture.

845 as well, a few kids were present when Dolce and his twin, and Anana were introduced, including the brat on the tricicle, this is from where the wiki keeps insisting that they are the littlest Charlottes, but either bandage-face is a small 16 years old, the fishteen is a slow grower, or a grandson (or a misscount of oda), as after the 41th son (Pudding's nearest brother that isn't a decaplet) there are only 5 slots, with 3 confirmed charlottes, and in the picture there are 3 unknown kids.

846 there are a few notable people in the vault with Smoothie and Tamago.
    Last edited by maxterdexter; February 12th, 2018 at 06:19 PM.
    Pokemon X

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    One Piece 836: Brulee reffers to Cracker as "Brother", was it as younger brother or older brother?

When Cracker is defeated, he's also reffered as Brother by either Mont'dor or Gallete.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also, in 845, a few of the Decaplets, Raisin, the long arm girl who was named in the anime, Joscarpone and Mascarpone, and 3 of the Opera full brothers can be clearly seen surrounding the already named siblings. One of Opera's brothers is carrying a girl around, and there are at least other 2 non-chess themed persons in the picture.
    In both Viz-translated chapters, they only call Cracker "brother".

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    In both Viz-translated chapters, they only call Cracker "brother".
    Yah, I'm using that, but that's the clue that the SBS used to know that Katakuri, oven and Daifuku were triplets, so I'm paying atention.
    Pokemon X

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

I would guess Cracker and Brulee are siblings, judging from their purple hair and similar face structure. And being the 10th son/8th daughter, close in order.

854 and I'm resting; this is the Charlotte's "Opera just fucked us over" meeting, not only the Decaplets, the big headed Nussorte brother (the one that the Vinsmokes took care of) and the like 10th apareance of the long arm girl, but two unknown women, and Mohawk/demon wings dude.
    Pokemon X

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

854 and I'm resting; this is the Charlotte's "Opera just fucked us over" meeting, not only the Decaplets, the big headed Nussorte brother (the one that the Vinsmokes took care of) and the like 10th apareance of the long arm girl, but two unknown women, and Mohawk/demon wings dude.
    The longarm girl's name is Myukuru.

Cool, they answered my question on the podcast, whenever the oficial translation uses "brother" or "sister", they are the younger sibling.

So, Brulee is younger than Cracker, and following the rules of Katakuri-Oven-Daifuku, who call eachother by their name, not his twin.
    Pokemon X

To complete the set, after the 41th brother, there are still 5 unidentified, of them one is the little biker rebel dude, and the other two are these: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte_Dolce but I don't remember where their names were revealed. Definitelly they are younger than 15.

The wiki might have made the same math/logic calculations that I did: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Charl...ly#Birth_Order
    Well mathematically speaking Big Mom's Oldest child Either Compote or Perospero is 50 and if their twins then 49 and Big Mom's Youngest child is no less than 7. Since Big Mom started giving birth at either 18 or 19 and stopped at either 60 or 61.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Hancock fell in love with a 17 year old Luffy when she was 29 so I don't really see how Sanji and Pudding's dynamic is at all creepy
    U didn't think that was creepy. She's a grown woman! And Luffy might've look 17 but he was operating with the mind of a 7 yr old.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    I would guess Cracker and Brulee are siblings, judging from their purple hair and similar face structure. And being the 10th son/8th daughter, close in order.
    I would think Cracker is closer in age to Lola and Chiffon since Pound thought that he might've birthed Cracker.
    =D

Quote Originally Posted by GolD.Ace22 View Post
    U didn't think that was creepy. She's a grown woman! And Luffy might've look 17 but he was operating with the mind of a 7 yr old.
    Not really

I would think Cracker is closer in age to Lola and Chiffon since Pound thought that he might've birthed Cracker.
    =D
    That was a bad translation - Pound was saying he was basically like Cracker's father, he knows which children he conceived. Plus there was only one set of males born between Cracker and the 48 year old triplets.

Spoiler:

I think it is very likely Oda will release a family tree at one point

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information