+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 153 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3050

Thread: Bleach Discussion █: Soul Society, but not!

Default Re: Bleach Discussion █: Ulquiorra goes to Kingdom Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Ok...30 billion souls. Can we even say that the shinigami did any work at all?
    Well, I believe the general consensus is that 100 billion have ever been alive, so that's a 70% success rate.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Well, I believe the general consensus is that 100 billion have ever been alive, so that's a 70% success rate.
    I mean... that kind of defeats Daz’s point. It’s incompetent on the Shinigami’s part... but not impossible
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

It could be a lot more. There's hardly any data that would help determine the number of people born between 50 000 BC and 8 000 BC.

And Shinigami have been operating for little over 2 100 years? More?

My Bleach history is rusty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

So, is there a reason Bleach hasn't gotten an anime to finish things off yet?

I mean if there is ANY series that could use some filling in, it's this one and the anime was actually pretty good at points.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    So, is there a reason Bleach hasn't gotten an anime to finish things off yet?

I mean if there is ANY series that could use some filling in, it's this one and the anime was actually pretty good at points.
    I suppose the declining popularity of the manga crossed over to declining popularity of the anime, and it got axed....for the Rock Lee spin-off, no else. I would definitely be pleased to see the return of the anime, or even an OVA, as *at least* Pierrot can put in life and backgrounds to many of Kubo's blank pages.

Sadly the VA for Yamamoto died.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    I suppose the declining popularity of the manga crossed over to declining popularity of the anime, and it got axed....for the Rock Lee spin-off, no else. I would definitely be pleased to see the return of the anime, or even an OVA, as *at least* Pierrot can put in life and backgrounds to many of Kubo's blank pages.

Sadly the VA for Yamamoto died.
    When done right, The Bleach Anime had some of the best fights out of the big 3. The Kira v Birdman, or Shuhei v Crabman fights remain highlights for me. I do hope they get something to finish it off.

And didn't know he died, but i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to replace em.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

When done right, The Bleach Anime had some of the best fights out of the big 3. The Kira v Birdman, or Shuhei v Crabman fights remain highlights for me. I do hope they get something to finish it off.

If they keep the kickass music, I'm 100% behind it

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    You gotta remember that souls cycle between the living world and soul society. That's why I wished kubo would have revealed there wasn't any soul balance, and that it was a lie perpetually by the older generation shinigami to justify why only they should handle hollows.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by lr-hr-rh View Post
    Of course their mad, I'm pretty sure Ichigo was a ginger Mexican or something

Only slightly more seriously, I checked out of this series after Aizen got locked up and kinda never realized that it ended :/. Anything worth checking out from the other...400+ chapters?
    Did Ichigo and Grimmjaw hookup?
    Did Ichigo and Nel hookup?
    If yes to the above, was it adult or child Nel?
    Did we ever find out what/who the children at Urahara's shop were?
    Oh man, I wish. Nel was a far more interesting and compelling character than orihime. I could write an entire essay on Nel, and why she and ichigo would make for an infinitely more interesting couple than ichigo and orihime.
    Kubology: The blind and unthinking acceptance of whatever Kubo writes.

With the way Ichigo was written he has no real desire for any life outside of the Shinigami. Like...I can't think of any hobbies he had. Any quirks. Anything that actually makes him stand out as a character that I can believe is a person.

he liked lying in bed and doing nothing with his life
    that's pretty relatable

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Oh hey. Live action info. Renji, Byakuya and Ishida.

http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/03/0...yuakuya-movie/

Stranger in a Strange Land lr-hr-rh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    If they keep the kickass music, I'm 100% behind it

Well, given the way that later Bleach sounds this would probably work like this:

-Ichigo appears on the battlefield
    *guitar riff starts up*
    -30 seconds pass
    -Ichigo has had his face planted into the ground
    *guitar gets embarrassed for Ichigo, fades out*

Quote Originally Posted by Xanegoh View Post
    Oh man, I wish. Nel was a far more interesting and compelling character than orihime. I could write an entire essay on Nel, and why she and ichigo would make for an infinitely more interesting couple than ichigo and orihime.
    What you talkin' 'bout Xanegoh? If I've learned anything from the Shounen greats Naruto and Bleach, the most compatible lady for the protagonist is the one who can best uselessly scream out his name instead of being productive. Now does that sound like Nel to you?
    QED: Orihime is best girl
    Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    With the way Ichigo was written he has no real desire for any life outside of the Shinigami. Like...I can't think of any hobbies he had. Any quirks. Anything that actually makes him stand out as a character that I can believe is a person.
    On the flip side, at least his lack of character means the epilogue didn't wildly contradict it.

Chad is a peaceful giant, whose strength is there to protect others-->his profession becomes beating others up for entertainment?
    Ishida has a passion for tailoring and design, and a major distate for doctoring-->he becomes a doctor?
    Ichigo has a personality of ??????? --> he becomes a doctor too. Sure, whatever.

(And of course, Orihime, compassionate, helpful and with godlike healing powers -->housewife.)

Last bit of Ulquiorra vs Ichigo was jaw dropping. The animation, the music, the SFX. Damn.

And I think it was the same week as Naruto vs Pain cartoon fight, so it ended up looking even more impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I get the felling that Ichigo is the actual housekeeper and Orihime cures people. He went through medical training, and was terrible at it, so he has the license for the clinic, but she's the one doing the work.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

By the way:

Spoiler:

Yes, this is cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanegoh View Post

Sure you just got to make it so Nel doesn't change back into her semi permanent child form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Stranger in a Strange Land lr-hr-rh's Avatar

By the way:

Yes, this is cannon.
    ...ok

It looks like someone photoshopped Hitsu's face and neck onto a body three times to big for him.
    That's all I can say any more.
    Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

...ok

It looks like someone photoshopped Hitsu's face and neck onto a body three times to big for him.
    That's all I can say any more.
    In another classical Kubo Swerve, the Ice Petals Hitsugaya had on his Bankai weren't connected to how long he could hold it, but how long it would take for his bankai to "mature".
    So why not show this by having him literally mature to adulthood.

It was temporary. He was a kid again by the end of it.

By the way:

Yes, this is cannon.
    God, I forgot that that even happened.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information