Well, gee, there's no easy way to say this, but... I don't know what to do. We didn't really plan this tournament out at all and figuring out who moves on and then making more matches and stuff... that's hard work! Don't judge, you've never been in my shoes!

The good news is, you can all help! You see that button in the top left of the forum? That post a new thread button? You know, this one:

Hidden:

Fig 1: The button

I want YOU all to press that button. Make a thread here! And in that thread? Make a match! See, I need you all to help me figure out what matches should be in this round, so post them up and I'll trust your judgment! You don't even have to make a poster We of the tournament planning committee will be trying our best, too!

Don't know how to make a poll? It's simple! In a thread you've posted just click this button here!

Hidden:

Fig 2: The other button

The rest should be simple.

Just to make absolutely SURE we do this right, we're letting this round go until 9PM EST! That is plenty of time for us to figure out just who the best of the best is.

With your help, we might just be able to figure out who will win this thing. It's up to you, fine citizens of Arlong Park. Help us figure out once and for all just who the best character is!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

We're almost there! Through the campaigns and the polls, we have somehow survived to this point, clinging by the tassels of our ennui, but it is nearly time for this round to close. This is it. The last moments. THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.

Hidden:

10 minutes left everyone!

Round 3 is kill! Ummmmm.... I guess next up is...