+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Default Re: Kimetsu no Yaiba

I'm on chapter 73 and I'm just not feeling it, my friend says it really picks up around the 100's, what do you guys think, is it worth sticking around for?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    I'm on chapter 73 and I'm just not feeling it, my friend says it really picks up around the 100's, what do you guys think, is it worth sticking around for?
    honestly, you know the main characters, you had the fight of Kyoujourou against an upper moon. I don't know what your friends expect but you should know already why the serie is good.

Gah, those eyes bug me so much, just die already.

We really aren't leaving anyone for Muzan are we

Spoiler:
    My bet. The sword is also a demon.

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1003670
    The power of the strongest pillar

Spoiler:
    This moon guy was one of the original hunters, right? Or at least that's what I'm getting is implied.

If so, I really want to see his ass kicked.

I just find it comical how the "nick of time" sudden character appearance attack was used thrice in this fight.
    Like this demon can't seem to get a break. Granted it was easy for him but it does seem annoying to have them keep instantly teleport behind you.

Not a manga reader, just here to say: holy shit this episode was absolutely amazing! It's been a long time since i was so hyped during a fight, especially because of the stunning animation!
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

Which fight was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Which fight was this?
    Kanjiros fight against one of the twelve kizuki, the string-guy with the family in the forest.
    People are going nuts over it right now ... With good reason. It was incredible. The build up, the music, the animation ... damn.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

Yeah it was stellar. But most of the fights have been. The fights to come are gonna send anime only folks to the moon lol.

Oh that was so long ago. I had completely forgotten about that part :-)
    Last edited by Kdom; August 12th, 2019 at 02:03 AM.

I read the 1st 5 volumes last year. Was too lazy to catch up. I liked Tanjiro vs Kyogai more. Just off ingenuity. This fight was great to look at tho.

This series is okay, nothing to great but not bad by any means, I'd put it in a c tier in shone jump mangas

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    This series is okay, nothing to great but not bad by any means, I'd put it in a c tier in shone jump mangas
    You have too high taste :-)
    There is no denying that in the current jump it is A tier. And personally, the author makes my chest throb like very few authors can so i don't care if it is not perfect

C tier? Geeze. I'm curious what's under your B and A tiers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    You have too high taste :-)
    There is no denying that in the current jump it is A tier. And personally, the author makes my chest throb like very few authors can so i don't care if it is not perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    C tier? Geeze. I'm curious what's under your B and A tiers lol.
    Okay, let's see, I'll do my rankings for all series not just shonen jump

A grade: Perfect in my mind
    One Piece, Full metal alchemist

B rank: A great experience if finished or something I'm dying to read each week when chapters come out
    Assassination classroom, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball/Dragon ball Z, Breakers, Tower of God, Solo leveling, Kingdom, Eyeshield 21, One Punch man, My Hero Academia, Rurouni Kenshin, Tokyo Ghoul, Hunter X Hunter, Gintama, Jojo's Bizzare adventure

C Tier: I love parts of it, but it has some glaring flaws, or slow beginnings or a drop in quality for some reason
    Toriko, Beelzebub, Hitman Reborn, Seven Deadly sins, Demon Slayer, History's strongest Disciple Kenchi

D rank: Generic or just bad
    Fairy Tail, Rave Master, Black Clover, Shaman King, Gantz

I don't know rank: Naruto and Bleach, they are what started me on manga and anime, I loved them for a long time, but they just fell apart at some point but I can't get past my nostalgia or how they started off great

Have no opinion on yet (haven't finshed or am currently reading)
    Berserk, D. Grayman, attack on Titan, Fist of the North Star, Parasite, Monster, Vagabond, Lone wolf and cub, Death Note, Claymore, Vinland saga

and this may seem weird but my friend made me get caught up on Dr. Stone and Promised never land, they're both great series but I really have no love for either them, so idk where to rank them

Interesting. What are the glaring flaws you see in this series?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information