+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1586

Thread: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    One Piece Collection 19 https://www.funimation.com/shop/pre-...n-19-dvd-03907
    One Piece Film: Gold - Movie - BD/DVD Combo + UV https://www.funimation.com/shop/pre-orders/bld-00432
    One Piece Film: Gold - Movie - DVD https://www.funimation.com/shop/pre-orders/dvd-02447
    One Piece: Heart of Gold - TV Special - BD/DVD https://www.funimation.com/shop/pre-orders/bld-00433
    One Piece: Heart of Gold - TV Special - DVD https://www.funimation.com/shop/pre-orders/dvd-02448

W
    ell, that's something. Odd that they'd release both separately in the same month. Hopefully the new voyage will be out next month... Looking forward to Heart of Gold.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Aaaaand, the website went ahead and got rid of all the One Piece stuff except collection 19. Might not get them in May after all.
    FINALLY! Something new, I was hoping for a voyage but I'll take anything. I was hoping they dubbed more than just the tv special we heard about though, I was thinking they would release a few of them together. Guess this one will have to sell as well as the voyages if we want more. Excited to finally watch film gold, I skipped out on the theatrical release so I can watch it on my big screen at home.

But man, I'll be so disappointed if season 9 doesn't start in June at this point. Enough waiting.
    I made this terrible username 8 years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by o-chan View Post
    Edit: Also for those of you who do see the link, anyone notice how the Heart of Gold special has the original logo and not the Funi modified one?
    Yeah, just saw it. Not sure what to make of it though. It's releasing in May so box art could get updated before it is actually relased, even though the pics there look really final to me.

Wow finally we are getting something, I've been waiting for this.

Covers for the sets look awesome especially collection 19. I'm disappointed a lil bit, why can't we get a nice limited edition package with some extras for the Film gold

Gah! Heart of Gold and Film Gold are so far away. But at least we have a release date.
    I'm a little disappointed there isn't a limited combo package with both Film Gold and HoG. On the bright side, it's three One Piece releases in one month.
    Hopefully, they keep this momentum and drop Season 9 in June and speed through Fishman Island.

Yeah, I was hoping for a combo pack, too. Or at least some sort of LE.

I'm shooting for two voyages released in one month; June. Haha. Gotta make up for that lost time.

I doubt we will be getting two voyages in one month. Good to see Film Gold is coming out soon.

It happened before with the Amazon thing, but I'll try not to get my hopes up too much.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    It happened before with the Amazon thing, but I'll try not to get my hopes up too much.
    Oh, no. It's highly unlikely. I was just kidding. We'll be lucky to get one, though I wish they'd release two. Or bigger box sets. Anything to catch up faster...

I just peeped that the Dragon Ball Z Kai Final Chapters sets include like 20+ episodes, i hope Funimation starts doing One Piece like that

Duuuude

I also peeped the original blue logo on the Heart of Gold packaging.

The image of the back of the Heart of Gold box has Dressrosa spelled "Dress Rosa", but the website description spells it "Dressrosa".

I really want all of those poker chips, but I know I can't order a bunch of copies just to get them.
    I was hoping that Heart of Gold would be released in a set with another special or two, but hey, it's the first special FUNimation's releasing so I won't complain!
    Regarding the voyages, I've said it before and I'll say it again. If FUNimation's taking a hiatus, which it seems they are, I'd rather they do it now of any time given that it's at the most fitting place to do so. I don't think it's time to start getting antsy yet, especially with the extra content we're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    The collection is up now too. Whitebeard gets the cover.

Happy with the covers for the gold films. Can't wait for the special, since I've already seen Film Gold twice and can't rewatch it with my girlfriend.

It's been a while since I watch heart of gold. Wasn't really any spoilers in it, right?
    Just like with Film Gold there's a line about Luffy beating Doflamingo in the special as well.

So glad to have the TV special as well here. This gives me hope we could get 3D2Y in the future. I'd rather them not bother with Episode of Sabo right now as it makes sense to wait until around the time they're working on Dressrosa and already have those new characters cast.

This special is movie length. I assume all the movie length specials will be individually packaged, unfortunately.

But that line isn't really too spoilerific. Just so long as there's no Sabo or gear fourth or anything else significant, she'll be fine.

Odd that Dressrosa is spent incorrectly, and I do wish the sets were 20+, too. Not only because more is better, by also to help us catch up faster and get through the mediocre Fishmen Island arc.

Dress Rosa is spelt that way on the website too.

Told you they'd change the logo B-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakidna_ View Post
    Dress Rosa is spelt that way on the website too.

Told you they'd change the logo B-)
    They left only Heart of Gold's logo alone and thats probably because there wasn't a textless version of when the logo shows up in the special or it was just too hard to do it and for all we know, it could be the yellow logo in the actual special. They will more than likely keep the yellow logo for Season 9 onward

i like john cena and randy playercena5241's Avatar

they should of never changed the logo. i that they did it to differentiate from 4kids.

NEVER GIVE UP.
    STRAGHT EDGE MEANS I BETTER THAN U.

Tales of Kingdom Hearts iMustang's Avatar

I noticed the same thing about DBZ Kai having 22 episodes a set. I wish they would do that for One Piece as well so we could catch up faster, but I'm not getting my hopes up since then there wouldn't be much reason for them to make the collections (unless they made those bigger too). I think the big reason Kai gets the special treatment is because it's content everyone has seen before and they're trying to justify the price tag, plus get it out the door quickly to star pushing Super DVDs.

I exist...I guess....

Heart of Gold trailer:

The scenes in the trailer are cut pretty disjointedly, but I guess it gets the point across.

Have no idea who could be voicing Olga.

Couple of things...

1) Great to get a trailer already!
    2) Looks like they're committed to the blue logo. I guess it was a big enough change when attached to the subtitle that it didn't screw with the 4Kids copyright? What's the status on that? Do they still own the rights to the logo?
    3) What a horribly made trailer. Awkward cuts and really poor sound mixing.
    4) Stil love Mad Treasure's voice, despite one of those lines in the middle sounding awkward when cut together with the other lines.
    5) Looks like Olga's actress didn't really know what to do with her creepy smiles. Judging from the single line where she's talking wth her devious smile behind Luffy, the actress didn't act off of her face in the slightest. Bad directing/acting. But hopefully it was just that line and she does a better job elsewhere. She's the only kid filler character I've ever liked, so hopefully they don't screw her up.
    6) I feel bad for the poor actor who had to rap to lip flaps. Sounds pretty awkward.
    7) If someone had never seen the dub, I could see why watching this trailer would make them think the dub sucks. That's a shame.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information