+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 385 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385
Results 7,681 to 7,694 of 7694

Thread: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

The real arlong park was the friends we made along the way

Yeah, I saw that. Weird, huh? I’ll go see it again. Always fun.
    Has your country trapped you in a literal birdcage? Go back in time with the ikot-ikot fruit and vote Birdie Sanders for President today!

One Piece collection 28 slated for December 14

DPNZ - Now known as ShiningDiamond (Yes! That is a JoJo Reference!)
    To see all the Anime I have watched / dropped and planning to watch - https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShiningDiamond

Oh hi Sabo. I will say the logo choice is weird. Really… his hat and goggles? I looked it up the revolutionary army does have a symbol, though it’s not shown often. Even if it didn’t, the ASL flag is right there. It’s not as if there aren’t symbols they could use.

Same goes for the cover, but I gotta admit having a background that isn’t a flag is actually kinda refreshing.

Is there a resource anywhere that has a list of all the current dubbed episodes and their release dates? I'm not sure if there are any Wikis up-to-date.

Ah man, they have actual backgrounds now. Bummer they changed it up.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Who’s the guess for the next box set? Cora? Fujitora? I feel like those are the best options. Would be weird to have an executive.
    Has your country trapped you in a literal birdcage? Go back in time with the ikot-ikot fruit and vote Birdie Sanders for President today!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post

Who’s the guess for the next box set? Cora? Fujitora? I feel like those are the best options. Would be weird to have an executive.
    Didn’t the Fishman Island collections also have backgrounds?

And my money’s on Fujitora for next set, but that’s just my guess. Maybe Barto?

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

My guess is Corazon for Collection 29. And then Fujitora for 30.

Though I could also see Gear 4 Luffy for 30. And they might do Barto or Rebecca for 29 instead of Cora

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    It’s because he has no logo to represent him. Or we’ll he DOES but whoever designed this didn’t care or have enough knowledge to actually use them. That’s why the Jolly Rigwr is just his hat and googles. This isn’t any sortve permanent change.

If we get Cora for collection 29, that’ll be 3 blonde characters in a row lol.

So Collection 28, which contains Season 11 voyage 5, comes out just 1 month after said voyage. Why not just drop the voyages at this point, if you're going to release them this close together now??? Maybe once season 11 is done they finally will

Quote Originally Posted by Raffy View Post
    So Collection 28, which contains Season 11 voyage 5, comes out just 1 month after said voyage. Why not just drop the voyages at this point, if you're going to release them this close together now??? Maybe once season 11 is done they finally will
    This already happened with voyage 3 and collection 27. The answer is as frustrating as funimation can be, even they realize fucking over collectors after 13 years wouldn't be a good idea. The voyages are merely a formality, their existence has already been made largely irrelvant by the ever increasing gap between them and the digital and streaming releases. They're only still being released so people can form consistent collections.

Honestly, it probably just makes them more money to release it twice. They only have to create box art for it; the discs are the same.

they keep releasing them this close I'm going to drop the Voyages altogether, I'm not going to keep paying the same price for 13 eps when I can get 26 eps for a few $ more just by waiting an extra month or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Raffy View Post
    they keep releasing them this close I'm going to drop the Voyages altogether, I'm not going to keep paying the same price for 13 eps when I can get 26 eps for a few $ more just by waiting an extra month or 2
    That's pretty much why I'm switching to the collection sets starting with Collection 28. Plus, I'm not a fan of the price hike of the voyage sets.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information